HWB Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018 – HWB announced 225 job vacancies for Stipendary Trainee (Category-I & II), Nurse-A, Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
HWB Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Stipendary Trainee, Nurse-A, Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk|
|Qualification||10th/12th/ITI/B.Sc/ Diploma/Any Degree|
|Salary||Up to Rs.44,900/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
10 July 2018
- Engineering Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical OR
- B.Sc in Chemistry/ Bio-Technology.
Stipendary Trainee (Category-II):
- HSC (10+2) or equivalent in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry & Maths) OR
- SSC (with Science & Maths) PLUS Trade certificate in lectrical/Fitter/Turner/Machinist/ Welder / Draughtsman.
- 12th Pass and Diploma in Nursing & Mid-Wifery(3 years Course) + Valid Registration as Nurse from Central/State Nursing council in India
- B.Sc Nursing or
- Nursing A certificate with 3 years experience in Hosiptal or Nursing Assistant Class III & above from Armed Forces.
- Matriculation or equivalent
- Minimum speed of 100 wpm English Shorthand and 45wpm English Typewriting.
- Matriculation or equivalent with minimum 50% marks
- Minimum speed of 30 wpm in English stenography
- Typing speed in English of 30 words per minute.
Upper Division Clerk:
- Degree of a recognized university or equivalent
- Desirable: Minimum speed of 30 wpm in Englih typewriting.
Age limit(As on 25.06.2018):
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now