HWB Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018 – HWB announced 225 job vacancies for Stipendary Trainee (Category-I & II), Nurse-A, Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
HWB Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Stipendary Trainee, Nurse-A, Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk|
|Qualification||10th/12th/ITI/B.Sc/ Diploma/Any Degree|
|Salary||Up to Rs.44,900/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
10 July 2018
- Engineering Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical OR
- B.Sc in Chemistry/ Bio-Technology.
Stipendary Trainee (Category-II):
- HSC (10+2) or equivalent in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry & Maths) OR
- SSC (with Science & Maths) PLUS Trade certificate in lectrical/Fitter/Turner/Machinist/ Welder / Draughtsman.
- 12th Pass and Diploma in Nursing & Mid-Wifery(3 years Course) + Valid Registration as Nurse from Central/State Nursing council in India
- B.Sc Nursing or
- Nursing A certificate with 3 years experience in Hosiptal or Nursing Assistant Class III & above from Armed Forces.
- Matriculation or equivalent
- Minimum speed of 100 wpm English Shorthand and 45wpm English Typewriting.
- Matriculation or equivalent with minimum 50% marks
- Minimum speed of 30 wpm in English stenography
- Typing speed in English of 30 words per minute.
Upper Division Clerk:
- Degree of a recognized university or equivalent
- Desirable: Minimum speed of 30 wpm in Englih typewriting.
Age limit(As on 25.06.2018):
- Stipendary Trainee (Category-I): 18 to 24 years
- Stipendary Trainee (Category-II): 18 to 22 years
- Nurse-A/Stenographer-III: Below 30 years
- Stenographer-II/Upper Division Clerk: Below 27 years
Relaxation in uppe age limit:
- 5 years for SCs/STs
- 3 years for OBCs
- Others as per govt rules.
Post wise vacancies: 225 Posts
- Stipendary Trainee (Category-I) – 70 Posts
- Stipendary Trainee (Category-II) – 139 Posts
- Nurse-A – 5 Posts
- Stenographer-II – 2 Posts
- Stenographer-III – 2 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk – 7 Posts
- Stipendary Trainee (Category-I): Rs.16,000/- (I year) & Rs.18,000/- (II year)
- Stipendary Trainee (Category-II): Rs.10,500/- (I year) & Rs.12,500/- (II year)
- Nurse-A: Rs.44,900/-
- Stenographer-II: Rs.35,400/-
- Stenographer-III/Upper Division Clerk: Rs.25,500/-
HWB Heavy Water Board Recruitment Selection Process:
- Stipendary Trainee (Category-I): Written Test & Interview
- Stipendary Trainee (Category-II): Written Test & Trade/Skill Test
- Nurse-A: Preliminary Test, Advanced Test/Skill Test
- Stenographer: Objective Test & Stenography Skill Test
- Upper Division Clerk: Objective Test & Descriptive Written Test
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Women candidates)
- Stipendary Trainee (Cat I & Cat II): Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kota, Bhubaneswar.
- For Others: Mumbai only.
How to apply HWB Heavy Water Board Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by
25 June 2018. [Last date extended for Stenographer/Upper Division Clerk up to 10 July 2018]
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Starting date for online application: 26 May 2018
- Last date for online application:
25 June 201810 July 2018