Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2020 – HWB has released the online application for the post of Technical Officer, Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I & II), Nurse-A, Scientific Assistant, Technician, Sub Officer, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, Driver, Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman for 277 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ ITI/ B.Sc/ Any Degree/ 12th/ 10th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the test and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 31 January 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
HWB Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Technical Officer/ Stipendiary Trainee/ Nurse/ Scientific Asst/ Technician/ Sub Officer/ Stenographer/ Upper Division Clerk/ Driver/ Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman|
|Salary||Up to Rs.67,700/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||31 January 2020|
- B.E/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in the respective discipline from a recognised University
- Experience: 4 years of relevant experience after obtaining the requisite qualification
- Respective Discipline: Chemical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Civil
Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I):
- Diploma Engineering with minimum 60% marks in the respective discipline from a recognised University
- Respective Discipline: Chemical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Electrical
- Chemistry (Laboratory) – Minimum 60% marks in B.Sc. with Chemistry as Principal and Physics/ Mathematics/ Biology as a subsidiary
Stipendiary Trainee (Category-II):
- HSC (10+2) or equivalent in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry & Maths)
- SSC (with Science & Maths) with a minimum 60% marks PLUS Trade certificate in Electrical/ Fitter / Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) / Welder /Rigger/ Turner/ Plumber/Mason/
- 12th Pass and Diploma in Nursing & Mid-Wifery (3 years Course) + Valid Registration as Nurse from Central/State Nursing Council in India OR
- B.Sc Nursing OR
- Nursing A certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital OR Nursing Assistant Class III & above from Armed Forces.
Scientific Asst/ B (Civil):
- Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum of 60% Marks in aggregate.
Scientific Asst/ B (Radiography):
- B.Sc. (Radiography) with minimum 60% marks. OR B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks + 1 (one) year Diploma in Radiography.
Technician – C (Crane/Forklift Operator):
- Experience in Operation and Maintenance of Coles / TIL / Escorts Tyre Mounted Cranes, Tata P&H Crawler Crane, 35 MT Tractor Trailer and Forklifts (Electrical & Diesel Operated) in a reputed Industry / Organisation.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
- Candidates should possess valid Heavy Vehicle driving licence
- SSC pass or equivalent plus Sub-Officers’ Course from National Fire Service College OR from CISF Fire Training Centre.
- Persons having valid Heavy Vehicle driving Licence will be given preference.
- Experience: 12 years (5 years as Leading Fireman) OR 15 years as (Fireman/Driver-cumOperator)
- Matriculation or equivalent.
- Minimum speed of 100 wpm in English Shorthand and 45 wpm in English Typewriting.
- Matriculation or equivalent.
- Minimum speed of 80 wpm in English Stenography.
- Typing speed in English of 30 words per minute.
Upper Division Clerk:
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks.
Driver (Ordinary Grade):
- Pass in 10th Standard.
- Must hold a clean and valid Driving licence to drive Light and Heavy Vehicle.
- HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks +
- Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving licence with minimum one-year driving experience +
- Certificate Course in Fire Fighting equipment such as Fire Extinguisher etc. from the State Fire Training Centres.
Age Limit (as on 31.01.2020):
- Technical Officer: Maximum 40 years
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I): 18 to 24 years
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category-II): 18 to 22 years
- Nurse / Scientific Asst: 18 to 30 years
- Technician – C (Crane/Forklift Operator): 18 to 29 years
- Sub Officer: Not more than 40 years
- Stenographer / Upper Division Clerk / Driver: 18 to 27 years
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman: 18 to 25 years
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SCs/STs
- 3 years for OBCs
- Others as per govt rules.
Post Wise Vacancies: 277 Posts
- Technical Officer: 28 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I): 65 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category-II): 92 Posts
- Nurse-A: 4 Posts
- Scientific Asst/ B (Civil): 5 Posts
- Scientific Asst/ B (Radiography): 1 Post
- Technician – C (Crane/Forklift Operator): 3 Posts
- Sub Officer: 5 Posts
- Stenographer-II: 2 Posts
- Stenographer-III: 8 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk: 18 Posts
- Driver (Ordinary Grade): 20 Posts
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman: 26 Posts
- Technical Officer: Rs.67,700/-
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I): I Year – Rs.16,000/-, II Year – Rs.18,000/-
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category-II): I Year – Rs.10,500/-, II Year – Rs.12,500/-
- Nurse-A: Rs.44,900/-
- Scientific Asst/ Sub Officer/ Stenographer-II: Rs.35,400/-
- Technician/Stenographer-III/Upper Division Clerk: Rs.25,500/-
- Driver (Ordinary Grade): Rs.19,900/-
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman: Rs.21,700/-
HWB Heavy Water Board Recruitment Selection Process:
- Technical Officer: Interview
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I): Written Test & Interview
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category-II): Written Test & Trade/Skill Test
- Nurse-A: Preliminary Test, Advanced Test, Skill Test
- Scientific Asst: Written Test & Interview
- Technician: Preliminary Test, Advanced Test, Skill Test
- Sub Officer: Written Tests & Advanced Test
- Stenographer: Objective Test & Stenography Skill Test
- Upper Division Clerk: Objective Test & Descriptive Written Test
- Driver (Ordinary Grade): Written Test & Driving Test
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman: Physical Assessment Test, Driving Test & Written Exam
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Women candidates)
How to Apply for HWB Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online ( at www.hwb.gov.in OR www.hwb.mahaonline.gov.in) from 11 January to 31 January 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now