HTC Global Services Off Campus Drive scheduled for Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Designation||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 2.4-4 LPA|
|Test Date||3rd Week of July 2021|
- B.E/B.Tech(All Streams)-2021 Batch
- 60% in 10th,12th & UG
- No Standing Arrears at the time of joining
- Good communication and programming skills in any one of the below skills.
Any one of the following specific skill trained resources required
- Java Full Stack Developer (J2EE, Angular, Node, RDBMS & CI/CD
- MEAN Stack Developer(Angular/React, Node JS)
- AWS Developer Profile (J2EE/Python/PySpark) & Hadoop
- Java, J2EE Full Stack developers with AWS/Azure
- .Net Full Stack developers with AWS/Azure
- QA automation using Selenium or any other tools
- Middleware Systems Administration with AWS / Azure and DevOps skills
- Technical Online Test
- Technical Interview
- Personal /HR Interview
* Note: Ist level shortlisting will be based on resumes. So, the resumes has to be well written
How to apply HTC Global Services Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply by the following link and attend the online test on 3rd week of July 2021.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Procedure for participation in the Recruitment Drive:
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our college website www.kiot.ac.in on
or before 17.07.2021.
- The Shortlisted candidates will receive the confirmation mail on 3rd week of July 2021.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now