HSSPP Recruitment 2019 – Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP) Job notifications for 1207 posts in Assistant Block Resource. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
HSSPP Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Assistant Block Resource|
|Last Date||4 July 2019|
- Post Graduate in 1st class with B.Ed/M.Phil/UGC Net; and
- Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/B.A/M.A with Hindi as one of the subject and
Note: Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of computer in Microsoft office including Excel, Access and power point and experience in Government Department
Age Limit(As on 4 July 2019): 18-42 years
- In the case of candidates belonging to the SC, ST, and BC, Ex-Servicemen, Physically Challenged and Widow/Divorcee, etc. the upper age limit shall be such as may be fixed by the Govt. of Haryana from time to time.
- The incumbent will be appointed in the Pay band/Grade pay of PB-II (9300-34800+GP 4200) Rs.12090+4200=Rs.16290/Month.
- For General: Rs.500/-
- For Female/SC/BC/ESM/PHC: Rs.250/-
The selection process is based on the Written Test and Interview.
Written Test Pattern:
The objective type will be of 100 marks, consist of General Knowledge, Mental Ability (Reasoning & Quantitative Technique), Child Development and Psychology, Hindi and English (Matric level) and duration of the paper will be 2 hours
Note: Minimum scores of 45% for SC/PWD and 50% marks for others in aggregate in accordance is required for the selection
How to apply for HSSPP Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online from 18 June 2019 to 4 July 2019.
For More Details: Click here
Apply Link: Click here
- Opening date for submission of online application: 18.06.2019 at 10.00 AM
- Closing date for submission of offline application: 04.07.2019 till 5.00 PM
- Closing date for deposit of fee: 05.07.2019 till 4.00 PM
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now