HSSPP Recruitment 2019 – Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP) Job notifications for 162 Special Educators & 575 Assistant Manager (MIS) Vacancies. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
HSSPP Recruitment 2019 details:
List of Current Openings @ Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Special Educator||162||HSSPP Special Educator|
|Assistant Manager||575||HSSPP Asst Manager|
HSSPP Recruitment for Special Educator:
|Job Role||Special Educator|
|Last Date||25 March 2019|
HSSPP Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed (General) with diploma in Special Education or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution. OR
- Post Graduate in relevant subject with at least 50% marks and B.Ed (Special Education) or B.Ed (General) with diploma in Special Education or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution. OR
- Post Graduation in relevant subject with at least 50% marks and diploma in Special Education or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
- Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric standard as one of the subject.
Desirable: Teacher with qualifications in single disability area will be encouraged to specialize in other disability areas to take care of wide range of diversities in a general school. Knowledge of computers.
Age Limit (As on 05.03.2019): 18 to 42 years (Relaxations as per govt policy)
List of Vacancies: 162 Posts
- Special Educator (Visual Impairment) – 40 Posts
- Special Educator (Mental Retardation) – 44 Posts
- Special Educator (Hearing Impairment) – 78 Posts
HSSPP Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Academic Qualification, Written Test.
- The objective type test will be of 100 marks of 2-3 hours durations of two types comprising two sets i.e. aptitude test and test related to field of specialization.
- Final selection process will be based on Academic Score (50% weightage) & Written Test Score (50% weightage)
- Those candidates, who will qualify the written test, will be called for document verification in the Parishad.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 45 marks for Reserved Category
- 50 marks for General Category
- General Category: Rs.500/-
- Female/SC/BC/ESM/PHC Category: Rs.250/-
Examination Centre: C-DAC, Mohali (Punjab).
How to apply for HSSPP recruitment 2019 for Special Educator?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 25 March 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now