Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
HSSPP Recruitment 2022 – Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP) has announced an job online application for recruitment to the post of Special Educator. There are a total of 297 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 15 July 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in an elaborate manner.
HSSPP Recruitment 2022 details:
HSSPP Recruitment 2022 for Special Educator:
|Job Role||Special Educator|
|Salary||Rs.20,000 – 25,000/-|
|Last Date||15 July 2022|
For Special Educator of classes 9th to 12th under IED-SS:
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. (Special Education] or B.Ed (General) with diploma in Special Education or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution (As per HSSPP Service Bye Laws) OR The qualification prescribed by RCI, New Delhi under secondary and senior secondary level will also be considered for eligibility except graduation, which will be considered only as mentioned above. OR Post Graduate in relevant subject with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. (Special Education] or B.Ed. (General) with diploma in Special Education or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution. Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric standard as one of the subject.
For Special Educator of classes 1st to 8th under SSA:
- Graduate with 50% marks with B.Ed in special education in any area of disability recognized by RCI ( as per HSSPP Service Bye Laws) OR 10+2 with minimum 50% marks with two year D.Ed Special Education in any of the category of disability or one year diploma in special education in any category of disability. OR The qualification prescribed by RCI, New Delhi under Elementary (Primary/Upper Primary) level will also be considered for eligibility but with 5O% marks in 10+2. Experience holder will be preferred. Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject.
Age Limit : 18-42 years
- Special Educator of classes 9th to 12th under IED-SS – 205 Posts
- Special Educator of classes 1st to 8th under SSA – 92 Posts
- Special Educator of classes 9th to 12th under IED-SS – Rs.25000/-
- Special Educator of classes 1st to 8th under SSA – Rs.20000/-
- The selection process is based on the Written Test and Interview.
Written Test Pattern:
- The written test is expected to be conducted through online mode on 05.08.2022 through CENTA based on the following frame work at different centers to be allotted later on. Test format: 90+30 minutes; 50 Questions+2 Video submissions ; 100 marks
|Section||Competencies tested||# of Qs 1 mark||# of Qs 2 mark||Marks|
MCQs90 Mins, 50
|General Subject Aptitude
10 questions; 15 Marks
>Basic conceptual subject Knowledge
across Hindi, English, Social Science
|Knowledge of Acts and Policies related to SEN
10 Question; 15Marks >Policies-Knowledge and application, >Acts-Knowledge and Application
|Inclusive Education & Expertise in SEN Practices
20 Question; 30 Marks
>Fundamentals of SEN-Differential learning, SEN Spectrum,
Universal Design Learning, Multiple Intelligence
>Child learning and development >Content development and planning, especially in SEN
>Student assessment and remediation. especially in SEN
>Tools and technology for SEN
|Professional Competencies & Communication
10 Question; 15 Marks
>Home environment and social environment-Parent involvement, Counseling of parents/siblings, >Classroom environment-buddy system, student interaction
>Respect in interaction with students >Basics of communication
Applied Verbal Communication
30 Mins, 2 Video
|Communication and Subject Expertise
>Video 1 will test candidates’ ability to teach a topic from their chosen subject (15 marks)
>Video 2 will test candidates’ ability to express their views
on a generic topic related to the field of education (10 marks)
How to apply for HSSPP Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online from 01 July 2022 to 15 July 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply : Click here
HSSPP Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Block Resource: (Expired)
|Job Role||Assistant Block Resource|
|Last Date||4 July 2019|
- Post Graduate in 1st class with B.Ed/M.Phil/UGC Net; and
- Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/B.A/M.A with Hindi as one of the subject and
Note: Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of computer in Microsoft office including Excel, Access and power point and experience in Government Department
Age Limit(As on 4 July 2019): 18-42 years
- In the case of candidates belonging to the SC, ST, and BC, Ex-Servicemen, Physically Challenged and Widow/Divorcee, etc. the upper age limit shall be such as may be fixed by the Govt. of Haryana from time to time.
- The incumbent will be appointed in the Pay band/Grade pay of PB-II (9300-34800+GP 4200) Rs.12090+4200=Rs.16290/Month.
- For General: Rs.500/-
- For Female/SC/BC/ESM/PHC: Rs.250/-
The selection process is based on the Written Test and Interview.
Written Test Pattern:
The objective type will be of 100 marks, consist of General Knowledge, Mental Ability (Reasoning & Quantitative Technique), Child Development and Psychology, Hindi and English (Matric level) and duration of the paper will be 2 hours
Note: Minimum scores of 45% for SC/PWD and 50% marks for others in aggregate in accordance is required for the selection
How to apply for HSSPP Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online from 18 June 2019 to 4 July 2019.
For More Details: Click here
Apply Link: Click here
- Opening date for submission of online application: 18.06.2019 at 10.00 AM
- Closing date for submission of offline application: 04.07.2019 till 5.00 PM
- Closing date for deposit of fee: 05.07.2019 till 4.00 PM
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now