HSLSA Recruitment 2018 – Haryana State Legal Services Authority (HSLSA) Job notification for the post of Stenographer, Clerk.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
HSLSA Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Stenographer, Clerk|
|Last date||15 January 2018|
HSLSA Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Graduation from a recognized University.
- Speed of 100/20 words per minute in English Shorthand/Typewriting.
- Graduation degree or equivalent thereto from a recognized University.
- Matriculation with Hindi as one of the subjects’ preference shall be given to the person holding higher qualification.
Post wise vacancies: 4 Posts
- Stenographer – 1 Post
- Clerk – 3 Posts
Age limit(As on 15.1.2018): 18 to 42 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
HSLSA Recruitment Selection process:
- For Stenographer post, the selection process is based on Stenography test.The candidates shall bring their own typewriter, shorthand note book and pencil.
- For Clerk Post, the selection process is based on the Written test and who qualifies the written test as given above shall be called for type test of Hindi or English later on.
Scheme of Written Examination – Clerk:
Minimum Qualifying Marks: No candidate shall be considered for appointment unless he obtains 55% marks in aggregate in the written examination and qualifies the type test in Hindi or English with minimum speed of 25 or 30 words per minute respectively.
Note: The candidates who would qualify the prescribed Stenography test shall have to produce ‘pass’ certificate of State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation and Applications issued by HARTRON or any other agency as approved by the Government, within a period of six months of the date of joining on the post.
Examination Centre: Halwasia Vidya Vihar Senior Secondary School, Rohtak Gate, Bhiwani
How to apply for HSLSA Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates shall submit the application on plain paper, duly affixed with his/her latest photograph on its top, along with attested copies of relevant documents to the following address on or before 15 January 2018.
For More details: Click here
District Legal Services Authority,
- Last date of receipt of Application: 15 January 2018
- Date of Stenography Test (Stenographer): 23 January 2018 at 2.00 PM
- Date of Written Test (Clerk): 24 January 2018 at 2.00 PM