Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
HQ Army War College Recruitment 2021 – HQ Army War College has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Stenographer/Lower Division Clerk/Cook/Poster Maker/Others. There are 39 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply for this posts. The age limit of the candidates should be 18 to 27 years. The educational qualification of the candidates must have passed in 12th/10th. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
HQ Army War College Recruitment 2021:
HQ Army War College Recruitment 2021 for Stenographer/Lower Division Clerk/Cook/Poster Maker/Others:
|Job Role||Stenographer/Lower Division Clerk/Cook/Poster Maker/Others|
|Application Last Date||22 February 2021|
Cinema Projectionist/Video Operator/Mech/Mixer/Photographer:
- Matric or equivalent. A certificate for operating Projector from a recognized Institute.
- 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill Test Norms:- Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription : 50 minutes (Eng), 65 minutes (Hindi) (on computer)
Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th class pass from a recognized Board or University.
- Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on computer or a typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute correspond to 10500/9000 key depressions per hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade):
- Matriculation. Must posses the Civilian Driving licence for heavy vehicles and have two years experience of driving such vehicles.
- Matriculation (10th class Board Examination) from a recognized Board or Institution. Certificate from Industrial Training Institute or National Council for Vocational Training in the trade of Electrician.
- Matriculation or equivalent; and Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or Institution. Certificate in Drawing from a recognized Institution.
MTS (Gardener), MTS (Safaiwala), MTS (Watchman) & Fatigueman:
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board. Must be conversant with the duties of respective trades with one year experience.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board with proficiency in Barber’s trade job.
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or Institution.
- Matriculation pass from a recognized Board or Institution.
- Matriculation (10th class Board Examination) from a recognized Board or Institution.
Age Limit :
- For Cinema Projectionist/Video Operator/Mech/Mixer/Photographer, Stenographer Grade-II, Lower
Division Clerk, Cook, MTS (Gardener), MTS (Watchman), MTS (Safaiwala), Barber and Fatigueman: 18 to 25 years
- For Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Poster Maker, Electrician, Supervisor, Overseer and Cycle Fitter: 18 to 27 years
- Cinema Projectionist/ Video Operator/ Mech/ Mixer/ Photographer – 01 Post
- Stenographer Grade-II – 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 10 Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver – 04 Posts
- Electrician – 01 Post
- Cook – 02 Posts
- Poster Maker – 01 Post
- MTS (Watchman), (Safaiwala), (Gardener) – 07 Posts
- Barber – 01 Post
- Fatigueman – 08 Posts
- Supervisor – 01 Post
- Overseer – 01 Post
- Cycle Fitter – 01 Post
- Cinema Projectionist/ Video Operator/ Mech/ Mixer/ Photographer – Pay Level – 5 (Rs. 29200 92300)
- Stenographer Grade-II – Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25500-81100)
- Lower Division Clerk – Pay Level – 2 (Rs. 19900-63200)
- Civilian Motor Driver – Pay Level – 2 (Rs. 19900-63200)
- Electrician – Pay Level – 2 (Rs. 19900-63200)
- Cook – Pay Level – 2 (Rs. 19900-63200)
- Poster Maker – Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18000-56900)
- MTS (Gardner, Safaiwala, Watchman, and Fatigueman) – Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18000-56900)
- Barber – Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18000-56900)
- Supervisor – Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18000-56900)
- Overseer – Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18000-56900)
- Cycle Fitter – Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18000-56900)
HQ Army War College Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit. The selection process will comprise of written test and skill/physical/ practical/typing test wherever necessary.
- The selection to all Group “C” and erstwhile Group “D” posts will be made solely based on marks obtained by the applicants in the written test only subject to qualifying in the skill/physical/ practical/typing test, as may be the case.
- The question papers of Written Test will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi. However, the questions on
the portion of English Language subject will be in English only.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Que.||Marks||Duration of
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 hrs|
- General – Rs.50/-
Mode Of Payment:
Crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Demand Draft worth Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only) in favour of the Commandant, Army War College, Mhow.
How to apply for HQ Army War College Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates should send the application form in plain paper duly typed or neatly handwritten in the prescribed format along with required documents to the following address on or before 22 February 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment (Scrutiny of Applications) Board,
Senior Command Wing, Army War College,
Mhow (MP) – 453441.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now