HPTDC Recruitment 2020 – Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Limited (HPTDC) invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) for 06 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma in Civil engineering with 3 or 5 years of work experience within the age limit of 18 to 45 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the online application form and send the printout of online application to the mentioned postal address on or before 16 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for
HPTDC Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Experience||3 or 5 years|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last Date||16 March 2020|
HPTDC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering of at least three years duration in the trade of Civil Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized University
- Experience: 5 years experience in Civil construction work preferably in hilly areas after passing diploma OR
- Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized University or an Institution duly recognized by the Central/ H.P. Government
- Experience: 3 years experience in Civil construction work preferably in hilly areas after passing degree course.
Age Limit (as on 16.03.2020): 18 to 45 years.
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- 5 years for SC and OBC candidates of Himachal Pradesh:
Category Wise Vacancies:
- General – 04 posts
- SC – 01 post
- OBC – 01 post
HPTDC Recruitment Selection Process for Junior Engineer:
- The shortlisting/selection of applicants shall be made by conducting a written test. If the number of applicants are more screening test shall also be conducted.
- For General category – Rs.1000/-
- For OBC/ST/SC categories – Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft in favour of Managing Director, HPTDC payable at Shimla.
How to Apply HPTDC Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates need to fill the online application form available on the HPTDC website (www.hptdc.in). After submission of online application send the printout of the generated form to the following postal address on or before 16 March 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
- No copy of certificate needs to be attached with the application form generated online and need not to be sent along with application form.
- All fresh candidates are required to attach application fee payable in shape of Demand Draft along with application form.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now