HPSSSB Recruitment 2020 – Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Jr Office Asst, Station Fire Officer, Traffic Inspector, Technician, Statistical Asst, Asstt. Store Keeper, Steno Typist, Inspector, Jr Engineer, Asst Librarian, Jr Cameraman, Jr Scale Stenographer, Cook, Asst Manager, Salesman, Workshop Instructor, Sericulture Inspector, Jr Draughtsman, Clerk, Jr Officer, Steno Typist, Jr Office Asst, Sr Scale Stenographer, Computer Operator, Lab Asst, Scientific Asst, Bandman-cum-Guardsman, Company Commander, Restorer for 1661 vacancies. Candidates who completed their B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ Any Degree/ Diploma/ 12th/ 10th are eligible to apply for this job. Eligible candidates can apply online at (www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in) website from 25 September to 25 October 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- NESAC Recruitment 2020 for Assistant/ Jr Personal Asst
- NGRI Recruitment 2020 for Project Staff
- India Post Office Recruitment 2020 for Driver/ Postal Asst/ MTS
HPSSSB Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Jr Office Asst, Station Fire Officer, Traffic Inspector, Technician, Statistical Asst, Asstt. Store Keeper, Steno Typist, Inspector, Jr Engineer, Asst Librarian, Jr Cameraman, Jr Scale Stenographer, Cook, Asst Manager, Salesman, Workshop Instructor, Sericulture Inspector, Jr Draughtsman, Clerk, Jr Officer, Steno Typist, Jr Office Asst, Sr Scale Stenographer, Computer Operator, Lab Asst, Scientific Asst, Bandman-cum-Guardsman, Company Commander, Restorer|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ Any Degree/ Diploma/ 12th/ 10th|
|Salary||Up to Rs 34,800/-|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Application Start Date||26 September 2020|
|Last Date||25 October 2020|
HPSSSB Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Junior Office Assistant (IT)/ Steno Typist:
- Should have passed 10+2 Examination from a recognized Board of School Education/ University and
- Computer typing speed of 30/60 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi
Station Fire Officer:
- B.E (Fire) Degree from the National Fire Service College, Nagpur. OR
- Graduate of the Institution of Fire Engineers (India), New Delhi.
- Should have passed 10+2 Examination from a recognized Board of School Education/ University
- Should have the knowledge of Word Processing in Computer
Technician (Boiler): ‘B’Class Boiler Attendant Certificate issued by Chief Inspector of Boilers.
- B.Com. or B.Sc/ B.A. with Economics/ Mathematics/ Statistics as one of the subjects or its equivalent from a recognized University
Assistant Store Keeper:
- 10+2 or its equivalent from recognized Institute/ Board/ University.
- One Year Diploma in Computer Application from a University/Institute recognized by the HP State Govt. or Central Govt.
- Graduate from a recognized University with Diploma in Hotel Management. OR
- Bachelor Degree in Tourism Administration from a recognized University
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/ University
Assistant Librarian (Polytechnic):
- Matric from a recognized Board of School Education.
- Diploma in Library Science from a recognized University/deemed University/Institute.
- Post Diploma 02 years of work experience in Library
- Matric from a recognized Board of School Education.
- Should possess a Diploma in Photography from an Institution recognized by the Central/State Government.
- At least two years of experience in motion picture/video photography after acquiring a Diploma in Photography.
- Should have passed Matriculation with second Division or 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board/ University
- 10+2 from recognized Board of School Education.
- Provided that Matriculation and 10+2 must be passed from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh.
- Provided further that this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
- At least 2nd Class Master Degree in Forensic Science from a recognized University
- Bachelor Degree in (Medical)/ Forensic Science/ Molecular Biology/ Bio Technology/ Microbiology/ B.Tech. Bio-Informatics from a recognized University
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized University
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 18 to 45 years.
Relaxations: The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Persons with disabilities.
HPSSSB Recruitment Post wise vacancies: 1661 Posts
- Junior Office Assistant – 1160 posts
- Junior Engineer – 247 posts
- Junior Draughtsman – 90 posts
- Asstt. Store Keeper – 40 posts
- Statistical Assistant – 17 posts
- Steno-Typist – 13 posts
- Station Fire Officer – 02 posts
- Traffic Inspector – 06 posts
- Technician – 02 posts
- Inspector – 04 posts
- Assistant Librarian – 03 posts
- Junior Cameraman – 08 posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer – 03 posts
- Cook – 01 post
- Assistant Manager – 05 posts
- Salesman – 01 post
- Workshop Instructor 05 posts
- Sericulture Inspector – 06 posts
- Clerk – 13 posts
- Junior Officer – 03 posts
- Steno Typist-Trainee – 03 posts
- Junior Office Assistant-Trainee – 08 posts
- Senior Scale Stenographer – 01 posts
- Computer Operator – 05 posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 04 posts
- Scientific Assistant – 04 posts
- Bandman-cum-Guardsman – 03 posts
- Company Commander/Senior Instructor/Store Officer/Centre Commander – 03 posts
- Restorer – 01 post
Pay Scale Details:
- Junior Office Assistant – Rs. 5910-20200+1950 GP
- Station Fire Officer/ Statistical Assistant/ Inspector – Rs. 10300-34800+3800 GP
- Traffic Inspector – Rs. 10300-34800+3200 GP
- Technician/ Junior Scale Stenographer – Rs. 5910-20200+2800 GP
- Asstt. Store Keeper – Rs. 5100-10680+1700 GP
- Steno Typist – Rs. 5910-20200+2000 GP
- Junior Engineer/ Junior Officer – Rs. 10900-34800+4350 GP/ Rs. 10300-34800+3800 GP
- Assistant Librarian – Rs. 5910-20200+2400 GP
- Junior Cameraman – Rs. 10300-34800+3600 GP
- Cook/ Salesman/ Clerk – Rs. 5910-20200+1900 GP
- Assistant Manager – Rs. 10300-34800+3600 GP
- Workshop Instructor/ Sericulture Inspector – Rs. 10300-34800+3600 GP
- Junior Draughtsman – Rs. 6400-20200+3700 GP
- Steno Typist-Trainee – Rs. 6400-20200+2300 GP
- Junior Office Assistant-Trainee – Rs. 6400-20200+2200 GP
- Senior Scale Stenographer – Rs. 10300-34800+4400 GP
- Computer Operator – Rs. 10900-34800+4350 GP
- Laboratory Assistant – Rs. 5910-20200+2400 GP
- Scientific Assistant – Rs. 10300-34800+3800 GP
- Bandman-cum-Guardsman – Rs. 5910-20200+1900 G
- Company Commander/Senior Instructor/Store Officer/Centre Commander – Rs. 10300-34800+3800 GP
- Restorer – Rs. 5910-20200+1900 GP
HPSSSB Recruitment Selection Process:
Part-I (Written test of 85 marks):
- The Written Objective type Screening test of two hours duration will consist of 170 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 85 marks. Each question will be of ½ marks.
- The skill tests /physical standard and efficiency test etc. wherever applicable will be of qualifying nature for those who qualify the Written Objective type Screening Test.
Part-II (Evaluation of 15 Marks): Evaluation of 15 marks in respect of shortlisted candidates after qualifying written objective screening test/ subjective tests and skill tests/physical/practical tests.
- For General Category: Rs. 360/-
- For General IRDP, PH, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of HP: Rs. 120/-
- For S.C. of H.P. / S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of HP: Rs. 120/-
- For Ex-Servicemen / Blind of H.P./ Visually Impaired of HP: No Fee
Mode of Payment: Fee through “Online Payment Gateway” using Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking
How to Apply for HPSSSB Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in) website from 26 September to 25 October 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 26 September 2020)
- Opening date for submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Form: 26.09 2020
- Closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Form: 25.10.2020 till 11:59 PM