HPSEB Recruitment 2020 – Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Ltd (HPSEB) invites offline application form for the post of Junior T/Mates – 1500 posts and Junior Helper (Sub – Station) – 392 posts. Candidates who complete 10th/ ITI are eligible to apply for this job. Selection will be based on the mark obtained in the education. Interested and eligible candidates send their application form through postal on or before 20 July 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- India Post Office Recruitment 2020 for Gramin Dak Sevaks
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020 for Soldiers through Rally
- Assam Police Recruitment 2020 for Constable/ Guardsman
HPSEB Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Junior T/Mate, Junior Helper (Sub – Station)|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last Date||20 July 2020|
HP State Electricity Board – Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates should pass Matric from a recognized board.
Desirable: Preference will be given to the candidates who possess ITI certificate in Wireman/Electrician trade done through a regular course from an institution recognized by the H.P. Govt.
Age Limit (As on 01-04-2020): 18 to 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for scheduled castes, scheduled tribes & other backward classes of H.P.
- Others as per government policy
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 1,892 Posts
- Junior T/Mate: 1500 posts
- Junior Helper (Sub – Station): 392 posts
HPSEB Recruitment Selection Process for Junior T/Mate, Junior Helper:
The selection process will be based on the following criteria;
- Marks obtained in Matric to be awarded on prorata basis – 60 MARKS
- Technical qualification of ITI in Wireman/ Electrician trade – 25 MARKS
- Evaluation Criteria – 15 MARKS
- No personal Interview will be conducted.
- For General Category Candidates – Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Other Categories – Rs.50/-
- For Female Candidates – No Fees
Mode of Payment: Through bank draft or through Indian postal orders which shall be in favour of Account officer (banking), HPSEBL, Vidyut Bhawan, Shimla or the fee may also be paid/ deposited through RTGS/ NEFT/ IMPS
Account details – The State Bank Of India, MAIN BRANCH NEAR KALI BAR TEMPLE, The Mall, Shimla in favour of H.P.STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD LIMITED against Accounts No. HPSEBL35110998627 IFSC-SBIN0000718
How to Apply for HPSEB Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form from HPSEB website (www.hpseb.com) and send the duly filled application form along with required documents (self-attested photocopies) to any one of the following postal address on or before 20 July 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Postal Address 1:
Chief Engineer (Operations) North Zone
HPSEB Ltd., Dharamshala, District Kangra
Himachal Pradesh, Pin – 176215
Postal Address 2:
Chief Engineer (Operations) Central Zone
HPSEB Ltd., Mandi, District Mandi
Himachal Pradesh, Pin -175001
Postal Address 3:
Chief Engineer (Operations) South Zone,
HPSEB Ltd., Vidyut Bhawan, Shimla
Himachal Pradesh, Pin – 171004