HPSCB Recruitment 2021 – The HP State Cooperative Bank Ltd has announced an online job notification for recruitment of Jr. Clerk/Steno-Typist . There are 149 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment on or before 02 July 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About HPSCB: The Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd. is an Apex bank of the State of Himachal Pradesh; and is listed as Scheduled Bank with its branches spread across 6 districts of the State and one branch at New Subzi Mandi, New Delhi. Today HPSCB has all its branches on CBS, hence giving its customers benefits of technology at their doorstep. HPSCB can boast of having services at par with any national/international bank in the rural as well as Semi-Urban locations, the management of bank spares no efforts to provide world-class banking to its valued customers.
HPSCB Recruitment 2021 :
HPSCB Recruitment 2021 for Jr. Clerk/Steno-Typist:
|Job Role||Jr. Clerk/Steno-Typist|
|Last Date||02 July 2021|
- 10+2 with 50% marks or Graduate or above of a recognised University. Provided that the candidate should have passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. This condition shall, however, not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
- A minimum of continuous 5 years service as Secretary as defined in Rule 2(vii) of the H.P. Cooperative Societies Rules, 1971 of Primary Agriculture Credit Society. For a candidate possessing Graduate Degree, required experience shall be three years instead of five years. OR A minimum of continuous 7 years service in a cooperative society. For a candidate possessing Graduate Degree, required experience shall be five years instead of seven years.
- 10+2 with 50% marks or equivalent of a recognised University/Board or a Graduate or above. Provided that the candidate should have passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. This condition shall, however, not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
- Also pass in shorthand with a speed of 80 words per minute in English and 70 words per minute in Hindi in the skill test to be conducted by the Bank. Also pass in type writing examination with a speed of 40 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi typewriting in the skill test to be conducted by the Bank.
- For General – 45 years
- Junior Clerk (Direct Recruitment) – 103 Posts
- Junior Clerk (PACS Quota i.e. quota reserved for Trained Secretaries of PACS) – 33 Posts
- Junior Clerk (OCS Quota i.e. Quota Reserved for Employees of Other Societies and employees of PACS – 08 Posts
- Steno/Steno typist (Direct Recruitment) – 05 Posts
HPSCB Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The online examination for the above posts (Jr. Clerk & Steno/Steno-typists) will be conducted in two phase pattern of examination i.e. Phase-I ( Preliminary examination) and Phase-II (Main Examination) through IBPS, Mumbai.
Phase-I (Preliminary Examination):-
|English Language||30||30||20 min.||Bilingual i.e.
English and Hindi
both except English
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min.|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min.|
Phase-II (Main Examination):-
|English Language||40||20||30 min.|
|Numerical Ability||40||20||30 min.|
|Reasoning Ability||40||20||30 min.|
|General Awareness||50||25||30 min.|
Total marks for Phase-I (Preliminary Examination):
- The Phase-I (Preliminary Examination) will be of 100 marks which shall be qualifying in nature. The merit obtained by candidate in Phase-I (Preliminary Examination) will not be considered while preparing final merit list.
Total marks for Phase-II (Main Examination) & Evaluation of documents:
- As per the provisions of Bank’s Service Rules, the marks for Phase-II (Main Examination) shall be 85 % and marks for Evaluation of documents shall be 15 %. Accordingly, the Phase-II (Main Examination) shall be of 85 marks and Evaluation of documents of candidates declared successful in Phase-II (Main Examination), shall be of 15 marks as per the laid down criteria.
- The overall minimum qualifying marks in the online examination shall be 45% of total marks prescribed for written test, meaning thereby that merit of written exam/test shall not slide down below 45% marks in any case.
- Gen/ OBC/ Ex-Service/ WFF / PhD- Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/ IRDP/ BPL/ANTODAYA /EWS CATEGORY – Rs.800/-
- Female of all categories – Rs.800/-
How to apply for HPSCB Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 02 July 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now