HPSCB Recruitment 2023 – The HP State Cooperative Bank Ltd has announced an online job notification for the recruitment of an Assistant Manager. There are 64 vacancies to be filled for this post. Interested candidates are all eligible for this recruitment on or before 08 September 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About HPSCB: The Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd. is an Apex bank of the State of Himachal Pradesh; and is listed as Scheduled Bank with its branches spread across 6 districts of the State and one branch at New Subzi Mandi, New Delhi. Today HPSCB has all its branches on CBS, hence giving its customers benefits of technology at their doorstep. HPSCB can boast of having services at par with any national/international bank in the rural as well as Semi-Urban locations, the management of bank spares no efforts to provide world-class banking to its valued customers.
HPSCB Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Manager:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Total Vacancies||64 Posts|
|Last Date||08 September 2023|
A second-class graduation degree of a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks. In the case of candidates possessing banking experience of 3 years, the simple graduates may also apply
Age Limit(As on 01 January 2023): 18-45 years
- SC 5 Years
- ST 5 Years
- Ex-Serviceman For reserved vacancies under Ex-SM quota; an ex-serviceman shall be eligible if his age at the time of joining military service or training prior to the commission, as the case may be, does not exceed the upper age limit prescribed for ibid posts, however, present age of candidate must be less than 58 years.
- For un-reserved vacancies; if actual age of candidate less his approved military services does not exceed the prescribed maximum age for the post in question by more than 3 years.(Max. Age relaxation 12 years)
- PWD/PH 5 years
- OBC 5 Years
- Ward of Freedom Fighter (WFF) 5 Years
- Candidate already in Government Service 5 Years only to employees of H.P. Government
Total Vacancies: 64 Posts
- Old Posts- 61 Posts
- New- 03 Posts
- The online examination for the above posts (Jr. Clerk & Steno/Steno-typists) will be conducted in two-phase pattern of examination i.e. Phase-I ( Preliminary examination) and Phase-II (Main Examination) through IBPS, Mumbai.
Phase-I (Preliminary Examination):-
|English Language||30||30||20 min.||Bilingual i.e.
English and Hindi
both except English
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min.|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min.|
Phase-II (Main Examination):-
Reasoning including Computer Aptitude
Quantitative Aptitude (Data Analysis and Interpretation)
General Awareness ( General, Economy /Banking Awareness)
Total marks for Phase-I (Preliminary Examination):
- The Phase-I (Preliminary Examination) will be of 100 marks which shall be qualifying in nature. The merit obtained by candidate in Phase-I (Preliminary Examination) will not be considered while preparing final merit list.
Total marks for Phase-II (Main Examination) & Interview:
The marks for Phase-II (Main Examination) shall be 200 marks. The interview of candidates declared successful in Phase-II (Main Examination), shall be of 20 marks as per the provisions provided under Bank’s Service Rules.
- Gen/ OBC/ Ex-Service/ WFF / PhD- Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/ IRDP/ BPL/ANTODAYA /EWS CATEGORY – Rs.800/-
- Female of all categories – Rs.800/-
How to apply for HPSCB Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by using the official website on or before 08 September 2023.
For More Details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
- Opening date of submission of online application – 19.08.2023
- Last date of submission of online application- 08.09.2023
- Date of downloading of Call Letters- Around 7 days before examination date Date of online Examination.
- Proposed in the month of October/ November, 2023 – Exact date will be decided by the Bank keeping in view the prevailing situation. The candidates will be informed accordingly on Bank’s website so that they can download their call letters.
- Date for declaration of result of Online Examination- Around one month after the conduct of the examination.