HPERC Recruitment 2020 – Himachal Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission invited application form for the post of Driver (on daily wages basis) – 02 posts in HP Electricity Regulatory Commission, Kasumpti, Shimla. Candidates with the qualification of 10th pass with driving experience of 5 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the partial test/interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application through postal on or before 13 August 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- India Post Office Recruitment 2020 for MTS/GDS/Driver
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020 for Soldiers through Rally
HPERC Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Driver (Class-III (Non-Gazetted)|
|Job Location||Kasumpti, Shimla (Himachal Pradesh)|
|Last Date||13 August 2020|
- Matriculate or it’s equivalent from recognized Board of School Education/Institution.
- Must possess valid Driving licensee for the plying of heavy/light vehicles in Hilly terrain and having driving experience of 5 years
Note: A candidate shall be eligible for appointment, if he/she has passed Matriculation and Middle from any school/ institution situated within HP: Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 18 to 45 years
HPERC Recruitment Selection Process for Driver:
- Selection will be based on the partial test/interview.
How to Apply HPERC Recruitment 2020 for Driver?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit their duly filled application form in prescribed format with required documents to the following postal address on or before 13 August 2020.
Note: “Application for the post of Driver” should be super-scribed on top of the envelope containing application form.
For More Details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
Secretary, HP Electricity Regulatory Commission,
Vidyut Aayog Bhawan,