HPE Off Campus Drive – HPE (Hewlett Packard Enterprise) Scheduled for Systems Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
HPE Off Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Role||Systems Software Engineer|
|Year of Passing||Any Batch|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
How to Apply HPE Off Campus Drive?
All Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now