HPE Off Campus Drive – HPE (Hewlett Packard Enterprise) Scheduled for Technical Solutions Consultant for 2018 Batch B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
HPE Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Technical Solutions Consultant|
|Year of Passing||2018|
|Salary||Rs. 5 LPA|
|Last Date||14 February 2019|
|Venue Date||16 February 2019|
- Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
- Branches: CSE, IT, ECE, EEE & EIE
- Year of Passing: 2018 Only
- Eligibility Criteria: 60% & Above in 10th, 12th/Diploma & UG OR Equivalent CGPA
- No active/live backlogs allowed at the time of the interview process
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Willing to work in a 24X7 environment supporting customers worldwide (AME, EMEA, and APJ)
- Willingness to learn and implement
- Should have a flair for technology and be abreast of latest technology and developments
- Provides technical consulting to Enterprise customers via incoming telecommunication
- Focus on solutions of various hardware issues related to HPE servers, HPE storage and HPE networking for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers.
- Collaborate with various teams to overcome proximity challenges and support customer issues
- Work on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple technology factors.
- Applies extensive knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in a creative and effective way.
- Leads and /or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Acts quickly to resolve customer issues in a way that retains trust and maintains delight with HPE
- Ensures timely and accurate resolution of problems to avoid customer business impact
How to Apply HPE Off Campus Drive?
All Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 14 February 2019 and attend drive at following venue on 16 February 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 16 February 2019 (Saturday)
Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr.Sagunthala
R&D Institute of Science and Technology,
400 Feet Outer Ring Road, Avadi,
Chennai – 62.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now