HP Recruitment 2020: HP scheduled to hire for the role of Software Engineer R&D – Intern for B.E/B.Tech – 2021 batch graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
HP Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer R&D – Intern|
- BE/B.Tech – 2021 batch in Circuit Branches(CSE, EC, EE, IT etc)
- Four-year university students who are working in a technical internship role at the company during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters
- Minimum CGPA of 7/10 or 70% aggregate throughout academics from 10th grade till present. (no active arrears)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly-reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to think differently, and quickly run with an idea, socialize the idea within the product stakeholder community and build a prototype and productize it
- You will work on a specific project critical to HPEs needs with opportunities to gain experience across a broad range of cutting edge technologies and across the full stack of software engineering challenges.
- You can work within an existing Agile, software engineering project team and collaborate to help to solve problems within that team’s focus
- You’ll learn about our software development practices and the latest tools used for software development and front-end technology – including Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- You can communicate effectively and be motivated to achieve results as part of your team.
- You will be mentored by at least one senior member of the Engineering Team and will be working with a mix of IT professionals with a range of experience
How to Apply HP Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here