HP Recruitment 2023: HP is scheduled to hire for the role of Technical Support Engineer for 12th/Any degree graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
HP Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Experience||06 months – 01 Year|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Technical Support Engineer:
Education and Experience Required:
- High school education or Equivalent. To adequately perform the duties of the job individuals must possess a minimum of 6 months to 1 year general experience, or equivalent college level education.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Articulate in excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Accuracy in data entry.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone based remote role, e- support, e-chat, or similar.
- Familiarity with computer technology.
- Desirable: Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems.
- Working from a standard protocol and utilizing documented processes to respond to customer issues. Some judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Successfully resolve simple to moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example more complex warranty).
- Begin to proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Work is often reviewed by Supervisor or Team Lead.
How to apply for HP Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.