HP Recruitment scheduled for Technical Solutions Rep for B.E/B.Tech/Any degree graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and job descriptions are given below.
HP Recruitment 2019 details:
HP Recruitment for Technical Solutions Rep:
|Job Role||Technical Solutions Rep II|
- High school education or Equivalent.
- To adequately perform the duties of the job individuals must possess a minimum of 6 months to 1 year general experience, or equivalent college level education.
- Articulate in excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Accuracy in data entry.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone based remote role, e- support, e-chat, or similar.
- Familiarity with computer technology.
- Desirable: Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as
case logging systems and obligation systems.
- Applies basic knowledge of the job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments/tasks.
- Good understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job.
- Works on assignments that are routine to moderately complex in nature and require basic problem resolution and independent judgment.
- Allocates own time efficiently. Receives general instructions on all work.
How to apply for HP Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here