HP Recruitment scheduled for Engineering graduates for the role of Process Associate at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and job descriptions are given below.
HP Recruitment for Freshers:
|Job Role||Process Associate|
- Bachelor’s degree mandatory.
- Typically 1 – 2 years experience
- Clerical and administrative skills, including data entry, proofreading, advanced filing and
- Proficient with standard word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software packages
- Developing expertise with electronic sales documentation, order management, and bid and quote systems and tools, including standard report generation and data search.
- Understanding of basic order processes, systems configurations and documentation
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and request resolution from more senior staff.
- Executes operational activities related to quote, price, configuration, deal registration, order management process, invoicing, and contract life-cycle management to ensure that sales orders are successfully completed from quote to delivery and credited appropriately assigned for sales compensation.
- Produces deal documentation and configures systems to reflect ordering processes.
- Generates invoices and client billing in accordance with service and product agreements.
- Records, updates and validates customer and deal information in systems produces reports and analyses of sales processing activities.
How to apply for HP Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now