HP Recruitment scheduled for Engineering graduates for the role of Technical Solutions Representative at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and job descriptions are given below.
HP Recruitment 2018 details:
|Job Role||Technical Solutions Representative|
|Experience||6 months to 1 year|
- High school education or Equivalent.
- To adequately perform the duties of the job individuals must possess a minimum of 6 months to 1 year general experience, or equivalent college level education.
- Articulate in excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office,
CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Experience in a phone based remote role, e- support, e-chat, or similar.
- Familiarity with computer technology.
- Desirable: Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems.
- Working from a standard protocol and utilizing documented processes to respond to customer issues. Some judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Successfully resolve simple to moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example more complex warranty).
- Begin to proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
How to apply for HP Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply for this positions in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now