HP Recruitment 2019: Hp scheduled for the role of Intern for B.E/B.Tech – 2020 batch graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
HP Recruitment 2019 Details:
- Education: 10th + 12th + B.E/B.Tech (all circuit branches)
- Branches: Computer Science, Information Science, Electricals and Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation, Electronics and Communication etc.
- Batch: 2020 pass out
- Percentage: 10th + 12th + B.E/B.Tech marks/aggregate to be 60% and above with no active arrears
- Excellent Communication Skills Engineering Graduate
- Willingness to learn and implement
- Should have a flair for technology and be abreast of latest technology and developments
- Willing to work in a 24X7 environment supporting customers worldwide (AME, EMEA, and APJ) including night shift.
- Provides technical consulting to Enterprise customers via incoming telecommunication
- Focus on solutions of various hardware issues related to HPE servers, HPE storage and HPE networking for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers.
- Collaborate with various teams to overcome proximity challenges and support customer issues
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature and requires judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems or develop recommended solutions.
- Takes ownership of each customer’s case and works towards resolution of the issue by looping in support at various levels
- Leads and /or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Demonstrates customer-oriented responsiveness in answering inquiries and troubleshooting issues through compliance
- Ensures timely and accurate resolution of problems to avoid customer business impact
How to Apply HP Recruitment 2019 for Intern?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here