HP Recruitment for scheduled for any degree graduates for the role of Technical Support Engineer at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility criteria and job descriptions are given below.
HP Recruitment for Freshers:
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Experience||6 Months – 1 year|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- High school education or Equivalent. To adequately perform the duties of the job individuals must possess a minimum of 6 months to 1 year general experience, or equivalent college level education.
- Articulate in excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Accuracy in data entry.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone based remote role, e- support, e-chat, or similar.
- Familiarity with computer technology.
Desirable: Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems.
- Working from a standard protocol and utilizing documented processes to respond to customer issues. Some judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Successfully resolve simple to moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example more complex warranty).
- Begin to proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
Work is often reviewed by Supervisor or Team Lead.
How to Apply HP Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here