HP Recruitment for B.E/B.Tech Entry level graduates for the role of System Software Engineer, Testing Analyst, Software Developer.The detailed eligibility criteria and job descriptions are given below.
HP Recruitment for Freshers:
|Job Role||System Software Engineer, Testing Analyst,Software Developer|
|Batch||2015 & 2016 Batch|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
System Software Engineer:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 0-2 years experience
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
For Software Developer, Testing Analyst:
- <12 months’ work experience (BE, B Tech, MCA candidates) – preferred / 2015/2016 pass outs
- Knowledge on SDLC methodology and HPE products will be added advantage
- Strong communication skills. Fluency in English.
- Intermediate knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Willing to work in the Night shifts
- Developed understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
How to Apply HP Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online by the following link.
System Software Engineer: Click here
Software Developer: Click here
Testing Analyst: Click here