HP Recruitment 2019: Hp scheduled for the role of R&D Intern for B.E/B.Tech – 2020 batch graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
HP Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||R&D Intern|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech in Circuit Branches
- Batch: 2020 passout
- Minimum CGPA of 7/10 or 70% aggregate. (no active arrears)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly-reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to think differently, and quickly run with an idea, socialize the idea within the product stakeholder community and build a prototype and productize it.
- Aggressively learn and adapt to new technology and processes to keep up with industry standards.
Looking to hire in these categories:
- Software Development: Responsible for designing, coding, debugging and testing software to develop and enhance mission critical solutions.
- Quality Assurance: Responsible for developing functional, endurance, stress, performance tests and test automation to support enterprise class products and solutions.
To work on software that is required for its products covering multiple domains in the areas of Cloud, AI/ML, IOT/Edge Compute, Security, Operating Systems, Storage, Networking, Language Compilers, Manageability Tools, Databases
How to Apply for HP Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here