HP Recruitment 2020: Hp scheduled to hire Information Developer for Any degree graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
HP Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Information Developer|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
- Typically an Associate degree or First Level University degree or equivalent experience and/or 0-2 years related experience.
- May include experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non- degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- Limited technical knowledge but must be technically inclined.
- A basic understanding of writing and analysis skills.
Knowledge and Skills: Existing product with supervision.
- Analyzes customer information requirements and product specifications to define technical content strategy and plan.
- Designs and develops written and/ or visual product-related information – hard copy, web – (e.g., user/ configuration/ troubleshooting guides), and online information (interactive demos, help systems) integrated into the product, for a variety of audiences (end-user, system administrators, internal support engineers, product developers, training developers).
- Codes, builds, compiles, and tests online information and/or sets-up, loads, and tests systems hardware to create information deliverables and provide feedback on ease of use and user interfaces to product development.
- As a customer advocate, it helps define/refine product requirements. Develops standards and style documents and templates, scripts, style sheets, and script and graphic libraries to ensure common look and feel.
- Interfaces with cross-functional areas as a member of the product development team, such as marketing, test, support, and manufacturing.
How to Apply HP Recruitment 2020 for Information Developer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here