HP Police Recruitment 2019 – Himachal Pradesh Police department announced notifications for the post of 92 Police Constables in Directorate of Police Communication & Technical Services. They require the candidates with the educational background of 10th with Diploma course for three years in respective disciplines. Eligible candidates apply for the post through postal before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
HP Police Recruitment 2019:
HP Police Recruitment for Police Constable:
|Job Role||Police Constable|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last Date||30 September 2019|
- Matriculation (10th ) with Engineering Diploma Course of three (3) years duration in Computer Science and/or Electronic and Telecommunication and for Information Technology from a recognised Board /Institute.
Age Limit(As on 1 September 2019):
- For General/EWS: Age between 20 to 25 years
- For SC/ST/OBC: Age between 20 to 27 years
- For Home Guards(General/OBC/SC/ST/Gorkhas): Age between 20 to 28 years
- For Ex-Servicemen General: Upto 45 years
- The selection will be based on the Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Personality Test
- The selection process carries 100 marks
- 70 marks for written examination
- 20 marks for Physical Efficiency Test
- 10 marks for Personality Test
- For General Candidates: Rs.140/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/BPL/EWS: Rs.35/-
Fees Payment Mode:
The fees must be paid in the shape of a Bank draft/IPO to be drawn in favour of the Superintendent of Police, Communication & Technical Services, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla-171002.
How to apply for HP Police Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post through postal in the following address on or before 30 September 2019.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The office of the Superintendent of Police,
Communication & Technical Services,
Himachal Pradesh, Shimla-171002.
HP Police Recruitment for Constable: (Expired)
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Application Start Date||30 March 2019|
|Last Date||30 April 2019|
HP Police Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2 Examination or equivalent from any Government recognized Board.
- Height (Male) – 5′-6″
- Height (Female) – 5′-2″
- Chest (Male) – 31″X32″
- Physical Standards relaxed as per govt policy
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019): 18 to 23 years.
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
HP Police Constable – List of Vacancies: 1063 Posts
- Constables (Male) – 720 Posts
- Constables (Driver) – 130 Posts
- Constables (Female) – 213 Posts
District wise vacancies:
|Name of District||No. of Posts|
|Lahaul & Spiti||5|
HP Police Recruitment – Constable Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on Physical Endurance Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Written Examination, Personality Test, Medical Examination.
- Physical Endurance Test (PET) – Qualifying in nature only.
- Physical Standard Test (PST) – Measurement of Height & Chest.
- The final selection of the candidates for the post of Constable shall be made on their performance in the written test.
Scheme of Written Examination:
- The written examination will be of 80 marks of objective type of 60 minutes duration.
- It will include questions on the English & Hindi Languages, General Awareness, Maths &
Science and Reasoning Aptitude.
- The written examination shall be of 10+2 standard except for Mathematics for which standard shall be of Matricula ion.
- Rs.140/- for General category
- Rs.35/- for SC/ST/OBC/IRDP category
How to apply HP Police Recruitment for Constable?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 30 March 2019 to 30 April 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 30 March 2019)
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 30 March 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 30 April 2019
- The date for Online Examination: Will be announced later