HP High Court Recruitment 2019: High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla announced notifications for posts of Junior Office Assistant (IT). The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
HP High Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Junior Office Assistant|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last Date||15 February 2019|
Junior Office Assistant (IT):
- B. Tech. in Computers or I.T. or Electronics & Communication Engineering/ MCA/ B.Sc. (IT)/ PGDCA or equivalent. Or
- 10+2 or equivalent qualification + BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application). Or
- Matriculation + Polytechnic Diploma in Computers or I.T. or Electronics. Or
- 10+2 or equivalent qualification + DCA (Diploma in Computer Application)/I.T.I. diploma in Computers or equivalent Diploma in Information Technology or Computers/ Computer
Science or ‘O’ or ‘A’ Level Diploma from National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019): 18 to 45 years (Relaxations as per government policy)
HP High Court Recruitment – JOA Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the Screening Test (100 Marks), Written Test (80 Marks), Typing Test and Interview (10 Marks).
- Final merit list shall be drawn on the basis of Written Test as well as Interview.
Scheme of Screening Test:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now