HP High Court Recruitment 2018 – High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla announced 7 vacancies of Stenographer.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
HP High Court Recruitment 2018:
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last Date||19 May 2018|
- Possessing Graduation degree from a recognized University.
- Three years as StenoTypist or Judgment Writer or Stenographer in any Government office or reputed Organization.
- Candidates must be having speed of 100W.P.M., in English Stenography and accurate transcription of the matter dictated within a period of 5 times to the time allotted for dictation and typing speed, in English, at 50 W.P.M., on computers, wherefore a separate test shall be held.
Age limit(As on 01.01.2018): 18 to 45 years (Relaxations as per government policy)
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
The selection process of Stenographer will be based on Written Examination/Proficiency Test.
Application Fee: Rs.300/-
Mode of Payment:
- Online mode – Debit/Credit Card(s) etc. or through net-banking options
- Offline mode – “E-Challan” which can be generated from the online web portal of SBI Collect
How to apply HP High Court Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 19 May 2018.After submitting online application successfully, send Acknowledgement form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 1 June 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
The Registrar General,
High Court of Himachal Pradesh,
Shimla – 171001
- Last date for submitting online applications: 19 May 2018
- Last date for receipt of Acknowledgement along with required documents: 1 June 2018