HP High Court Recruitment 2020 – High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla invites online application for the post of Junior Office Assistant (IT) on contract basis for 2 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ B.Sc/ BCA/ Diploma within the age limit of 18 to 45 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on before 20 February 2020. Here we discussed detailed eligibility and application process.
HP High Court Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Junior Office Assistant|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last Date||20 February 2020|
Junior Office Assistant (IT):
- B. Tech. in Computers or I.T. or Electronics & Communication Engineering/ MCA/ B.Sc. (IT)/ PGDCA or equivalent. Or
- 10+2 or equivalent qualification + BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application). Or
- Matriculation + Polytechnic Diploma in Computers or I.T. or Electronics. Or
- 10+2 or equivalent qualification + DCA (Diploma in Computer Application)/I.T.I. diploma in Computers or equivalent Diploma in Information Technology or Computers/ Computer
Science or ‘O’ or ‘A’ Level Diploma from National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 18 to 45 years (Relaxations as per government policy)
HP High Court Recruitment – JOA Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the Screening Test (100 Marks), Written Test (80 Marks), Typing Test and Interview (10 Marks).
- Final merit list shall be drawn on the basis of Written Test as well as Interview.
Scheme of Screening Test:
|Basic Knowledge of Computers||30|
Typing Test: The candidates shall have to qualify, typing test at 30 w.p.m., in English on
Computers, wherever a separate test shall be held.
- For General (UR) – Rs.340/-
- For All Other Reserved Categories – Rs. 190/-
How to Apply HP High Court Recruitment 2020 for JOA?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position online on or before 20 February 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Starting date for submission of online applications: 107.01.2020
- Last date for submission of online applications: 20.02.2020