HNI Autotech Off Campus drive scheduled to hire B.E/B.Tech Graduate for the role of CNC-Production & Quality (Trainee). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
HNI Autotech Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Last Date||10 July 2019|
- Education: UG – B.E/B.Tech (Mechanical / Automobile / Mechatronics)
- Eligibility: 60% and above in 10th, 12th & UG
- Batch: 2019 Pass Out
Note: Only Tamil Nadu students are eligible to participate
- Should have good knowledge of the basic concept of Mechanics
- Reading of drawing, symbols, etc.
- Understanding of basic requirement of CNC machine
- Handling of measuring instruments like Vernier, Micrometres etc.
- Good Communication skill both oral and written
Additional benefits: Subsidy for Food and transport facilities (Pick up and Drop)
- Online Test
- HR Round
How to apply for HNI Autotech Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates attend the online test on or before 10 July 2019. The shortlisted candidates in the online test will be called for further process and Interview date will be informed accordingly.
Online Test Link: Click here
Online Test Date: 18 June 2019 to 10 July 2019
Test Location: Anywhere with Webcam Mandatory