HMT Recruitment 2017 notification announced for the post of Deputy Engineer, Marketing/Purchase/Commercial Assistant.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
HMT Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Deputy Engineer, Marketing/ Purchase/ Commercial Assistant|
|Salary||Deputy Engineer: Rs.16,400–40,500/-|
|Last date||30 October 2017|
- Deputy Engineer:
Full time Engineering Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication preferably with MBA
- Marketing/Purchase/Commercial Assistant:
B.Com / BBA / BBM Graduates from recognized universities
- Plan, finalize technical specifications, attachments, accessories, tools and spares for various workshop machines and equipment.
- Knowledge of Machine Tools and Associate Engineering Products.
- Plan Shop / Lab layouts.
- Sourcing of suppliers.
- Ability to understand the specification requirement and select suitable machines, submit suitable offer.
- Tendering activities as per purchase manual / Vigilance guidelines of the CVC/Company.
- Co-ordinate for dispatch of supplies including inspection, export worthy packing, shipment.
- Good communication and negotiation skills essential for the above post for interacting with the suppliers and international customers for marketing of products and secure order.
Marketing / Purchase / Commercial Assistant:
- To work in Marketing / Purchase / Commercial & Shipping areas.
- Knowledge of shipping documentation.
- Co-ordination with the various shipping agents.
- Assist in Tendering and purchase activities.
- Good communication skills to interact with suppliers / foreign customers/shipping agents. Good command over computer knowledge in MS office is essential.
Post wise Vacancies: 7 Posts
- Deputy Engineer – 5 Posts
- Marketing/Purchase/Commercial Assistant – 2 Posts
Age limit(As on 30.9.2017): 28 years
HMT Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
The selection process based on Interview/ Written Test. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason, to increase/decrease the number of posts depending on the requirement, raise the standard of specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Note: Drawn in favour of HMT (International) Limited, on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bangalore.
How to apply HMT Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidate can download the Application form in HMT Website www.hmtindia.com and send the application form along with requirements(Demand Draft, a set of self-attested photocopies of the relevant certificates in proof of qualification, age, category, experience, affixing latest passport size photograph)to the following postal address on or before 30th October 2017.
For More details & Application form: Click here
The Joint General Manager (HR)
HMT (International) Limited,
No.59, Bellary Road,
BANGALORE – 560 032.