HMT Recruitment 2019 – HMT Machine Tools Ltd application are invited from the Ex-Employees who have superannuated/ retired from the service of HMT Limited & its subsidiary companies for the post of Jr. Associate for 3 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 10th with 1 year of work experience can apply for this job. The selection process on the basis of merit, past service record, aptitude and performance in the interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal before on or 6 November 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
HMT Machine Tools Ltd is the state-owned company under the ministry of heavy industries in India. The company owned the two limited they are HMT International Limited and HMT Machine Tools Limited. The function of the HMT Machine Tools Limited is the largest supplier of the wrist-watches in India and this company is a main source of Technology for Excellence in the field of metal cuttings and metal forming, to provide the high quality for the entire manufacturing Industry.
HMT Recruitment 2019 Details:
HMT Recruitment 2019 for Jr. Associate:
|Job Role||Jr. Associate|
|Last date||6 November 2019|
- Candidates should complete matriculation from a recognized board
Experience & Responsibility:
- For Jr. Associate (Security): Minimum 1-year experience to watch & ward the security activities
- For Jr. Associate (Estate): Minimum 1-year experience in managing the day to day functioning of estate department
Upper Age Limit (as on 06.11.2019): Should not more than 61 years
For Jr. Associate: 2 Posts
For Jr. Associate: 1 Post
HMT Recruitment – Selection Process:
Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit, past service record, aptitude and performance in the interview
How to Apply HMT Recruitment 2019 for Jr. Associate?
All interested and eligible candidates can send the duly filled application form with self-attested photocopies of required documents through postal on or before 6 November 2019 by 3 PM.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
DGM (ISP & HR),
HMT Machine Tools Limited,
HMT Recruitment 2019 for Executives/Sr. Associates: (Expired)
|Job Role||Executives/Sr. Associates|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/MBA /PGDBM/ Diploma|
|Job Location||Bangalore & Chennai|
|Last date||11 July 2019|
For Executive Technical – B (Sales & Servicing) /(Corporate Planning):
- B.E. / B. Tech. (Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics) with a score of minimum aggregate 60% from a recognized University.
For Executive – Finance:
- MBA / PGDBM in Finance with a score of a minimum aggregate of 60% from a recognized University & preferably with commerce background.
For Executive – HR:
- MBA / PGDBM in HR with a score of a minimum aggregate of 60% from a recognized University.
For Sr. Associate ‘A’:
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with a score of a minimum aggregate of 60% from a recognized University.
- Candidates preferably with 1-2 years of experience in the relevant areas.
- Freshers may also be considered based on the performance in the interview.
Age limit (As on 01.06.2019): Below 30 years (Relaxations as per Govt policy).
Discipline wise vacancies: 6 Posts
- Executive Technical-2 Posts
- Executive – Finance:1 Post
- Executive – HR:1 Post
- Sr. Associate ‘A’: 1 Post
HMT Executive Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the Interview process. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials.
How to apply HMT Recruitment 2019 for ET?
All interested and eligible candidate can send the duly filled application form with self-attested photocopies of required documents through postal on or before 11 July 2019.
For More Details & Application form: Click here
The Deputy General Manager (CP & HR)
HMT Machine Tools Limited,
No.59, Bellary Road,
Bangalore – 560 032