HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2020 – HLL Lifecare scheduled the Walk-in drive for the post of Trainee for B.Sc/ Diploma/ ITI graduate at Kerala and HLL Lifecare invites online job notifications for the post of Graduate Engineering Trainee, Trainee in various disciplines for only 3 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in the respective disciplines are eligible to apply for these positions. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the drive and apply for the post through online on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
HLL Lifecare is aimed at realizing the government’s family planning programme and to changing the lives of a number of people.HLL has a pharmacy network across the nation, healthcare service outlets, the medical devices park etc. The main aim of Lifecare is to provide high-quality products and service at valuable prices to the public.
HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Vacancies||Last Date|
|Trainee||–||15 February 2020|
|Graduate Engineering Trainee/ Trainee||03||19 February 2020 & 18 March 2020|
HLL Lifecare Walk-in 2020 for Trainee:
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)|
|Interview Location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)|
|Walk-in Date||15 February 2020|
- ITI (Wireman, Electrician, Fitter, AC Mechanic, Plumber, Diesel Mechanic, Draughtsman Civil) Pass
- Diploma (Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical, Civil Engg, Safety) PASS
- B Sc (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) Pass
Age Limit(as on 01.02.2020): 18 – 30 years
For ITI Pass:
- 1st year-Rs.8,000/-per month
- 2nd year-Rs.8,500/-per month
- 3rd year-Rs.9,000/-per month
For Diploma Pass/B.Sc:
- 1st year-Rs.8,500/-per month
- 2nd year-Rs.9,000/-per month
- 3rd year-Rs.9,500/-per month
How to Apply for HLL Lifecare Walk-in Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the drive on 15 February 2020 to the following venue.
For More Details: Click here
Date: 15 February 2020 Reporting Time: 10 AM Time of Test: 12.30 PM
HLL Lifecare Ltd,
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineering Trainee:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineering Trainee/ Trainee|
|Job Location||Trivandrum (Kerala)|
|Last Date||19 February 2020 & 18 March 2020|
Graduate Engineering Trainee:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (FULL TIME) with minimum 60% of marks.
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
- Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communications Engineering / Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (FULL TIME) with minimum 60% of marks
- 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (FULL TIME) with minimum 60% of marks.
Period of Training: 3 Years
Maximum Age (01.02.2020): 28 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Graduate Engineering Trainee (Mechanical): 01 post
- Graduate Engineering Trainee (Electrical/Electronics): 01 post
- Trainee (Mechanical): 01 post
For Graduate Engineering Trainee:
- 1st year – Rs. 11,000/-p.m
- 2nd year – Rs. 12,000/- p.m
- 3rd year – Rs. 13,000/- p.m
- 1st year – Rs. 8500/-p.m
- 2nd year – Rs. 9000/- p.m
- 3rd year – Rs. 9500/- p.m
How to Apply for HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link on or before 19 February 2020 for Trainee post and 18 March 2020 for Graduate Engineering Trainee post
For More Details & Apply Link:
- For Graduate Engineering Trainee (Mechanical): Click here
- For Graduate Engineering Trainee (Electrical/Electronics): Click here
- For Trainee (Mechanical): Click here
HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2019 for Boiler Operator:(Expired)
|Job Role||Boiler Operator|
|Job Location||Belagavi (Karnataka)|
|Last Date||9 May 2019|
HLL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: First or Second Class Boiler Attendant Competent Certificate
Experience: Fresher also can apply, however, preference will be given to experienced candidates.
Age limit (As on 09.05.2019): Below 35 Years.
Relaxations: Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of India rules
HLL Lifecare – Boiler Operator Selection Process:
- The Selection Process will be based on Written Test & Interview.
- Those who are shortlisted by the Company alone will be called for the written test/ interview as the case may be.
How to apply for HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates may send their resume only in the format downloaded from the website with copies of Educational Qualification, Experience and Community certificates, Resume/CV along with recent passport size photograph to the following postal address on or before 9 May 2019.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The Senior Vice President (Operations),
HLL LIFECARE LIMITED,
KANAGAWA – 591 225.,
HUKKERI (TALUKA), BELAGAVI (DISTRICT).
Documents Required: Applications should be accompanied by Resume / CV along with self-attested copies of (a) all the academic certificates & Mark sheets (Secondary education to highest qualification) (b) proof of date of birth (c) proof of complete experience along with pay scales/salary break-up for each positions held in the previous organization(s) (d) Caste Certificate, if applicable, issued by appropriate authority (e) Recent passport size photographs.