Hitachi Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Associate Project Engineer. Candidates with the qualification of a B.E/B.Tech/Diploma are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Hitachi Recruitment 2023 for Associate Project Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Project Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Associate Project Engineer:
- Bachelor’s Engineering /Diploma in Electrical
- 3-5 years of experience
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
- Preparation of Substation layouts and section drawings preparation for budgetary offers / tenders / projects based on customer specification.
- Preparation of Earthing layouts, Lightning Protection drawings, cable routing drawings, Erection Key diagram, Control building layouts, and Illumination drawings.
- Prepare Bill of material of Primary related quantities for tenders or projects based on requirement.
- Support the senior engineer with the inputs for all design calculations related to Primary & CAD Engineering
- Expertise in all AIS & GIS in design & drawings
- Basic understanding of all primary calculations, viz., Grounding system design, Lightning system design, Lighting system design
- Understanding of Technical data sheets of primary equipment. Basic Knowledge of primary equipment, such as circuit breakers, disconnectors, earthing switches, instrument transformers, power transformers, etc.
- Follow the QMS process and adherence to the same.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the documentation for respective tenders and projects as per quality process.
How to apply for Hitachi Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here