Hindustan Prefab Ltd Recruitment 2019 – HPL scheduled for 17 vacancies of Sr. Project Engineer (Civil) and Sr. Engineer (Electrical) for Engineering/Diploma Holders. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Hindustan Prefab Ltd Recruitment 2019: HPL
|Job Role||Sr. Project Engineer (Civil) & Sr. Engineer (Electrical)|
|Experience||3 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||24 January 2019|
HPL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Sr. Project Engineer (Civil):
- Degree in Civil Engineering with 3 years Post Qualification Experience
- Diploma in Civil Engineering with 5 years Post Qualification Experience
Sr. Engineer (Electrical):
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with 3 years Post Qualification Experience
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 5 years Post Qualification Experience
Age limit (As on 01.12.2018): Below 35 Years.
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 5 years for PWD candidates (8 years for OBC, 10 years for SC/ST)
Post/Discipline wise vacancies: 17 Posts
- Sr. Project Engineer (Civil) – 10 Posts
- Sr. Engineer (Electrical) – 7 Posts
HPL Recruitment Engineer Selection Process:
The selection process of Engineer will be based on Interview performance.
How to apply Hindustan Prefab Ltd Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in HPL website www.hindprefab.in and send a duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 24 January 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
For More details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
Hindustan Prefab Limited,
Required documents: Intending eligible Candidates should send their applications in the attached format indicating name, address, qualification, experience, age along with CV and copies of certificates so as to reach the Hindustan Prefab Limited, New Delhi.