Hindustan Newsprint Limited Recruitment 2018-19: HNL announced notifications for the post of Advanced Trainee /Company Trainee in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Hindustan Newsprint Limited Recruitment 2018-19:
|Job Role||Advanced Trainee / Company Trainee|
|Stipend||Up to Rs.10,000/Month|
|Last Date||3 December 2018|
HNL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- B-Tech Mechanical Engg. or Chemical Engg. who have completed an apprenticeship in HNL or in any other reputed organization
- B.Tech Mechanical Engg. or Chemical Engg. passed candidates
- Diploma in Mechanical Engg. passed candidates
HNL – Discipline wise vacancies: 10 Posts
- Advanced Trainee/Company Trainee (Mechanical Engineering) – 4 Posts
- Advanced Trainee/Company Trainee (Chemical Engineering) – 4 Posts
- Company Trainee (Mechanical Engineering) – 2 Posts
- Advanced Trainee: Rs.10,000/Month
- Company Trainee (B.Tech): Rs.7,500/Month
- Company Trainee (Diploma): Rs.5,000/Month
How to apply for Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates may send their resume along with attested copies of all relevant certificates to the following postal address by post or submitted by hand on or before 3rd December 2018.
For More details: Click here
HoD (HR&ES) & Liaison,
Hindustan Newsprint Limited,
Newsprint Nagar P.O,
Kottayam – 686 616