Hindu College Recruitment 2024: Hindu College, Delhi University (DU) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of various non-teaching posts, including the Lab Assistant (Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Zoology)/Junior Assistant/Laboratory Attendant/ Library Attendant permanently. Candidates with SSC/HSC qualifications are eligible to apply. As per the advertisement, there are 48 Vacancies available for this recruitment. The application process has started, and eligible candidates can apply before the last date. Candidates seeking Govt Jobs in Delhi can apply for this Hindu College DU Recruitment 2024. Candidates can also apply for RRB ALP Careers.
Hindu College Non-Teaching Posts Details:
The Hindu College Vacancy Notification has been released, and eligible candidates can apply online for the Hindu College DU Non-Teaching Vacancy 2024 through the official website. There are forty-eight vacancies to be filled for various disciplines. The pay scale starts from levels 1-4. The Application starts on 16 January 2024. Understanding the significant dates outlined in the Hindu College DU Non-Teaching Vacancy 2024 table holds great importance. The selection process will be based on the Interview. Aspirants eligible for this recruitment should read the notification criteria and apply online on or before the deadline. The detailed eligibility and selection process is mentioned below.
Hindu College Careers Notification:
The Hindu College Vacancy Notification provides comprehensive information about the advertisement, including the number of vacancies, educational qualifications, and more. The selection of candidates against the above post depends upon the qualifications, experience and performance in the interview. Please continue reading for additional insights into the Hindu College Careers 2024 Notification. The last date to submit the application form is 09 February 2024. Interested candidates can apply for DRDO Careers.
Founded in 1899, Hindu College has a storied past that binds it closely to the nation and the city of Delhi. The idea of the college was born from the Indian movement for independence, which was growing in strength as the nineteenth century drew to a close. A little more than a decade earlier, the Indian National Congress had been established; this year, the first party constitution was framed at the historic Lucknow session. In 1899, Mahatma Gandhi was in South Africa and was succeeding in his early campaign against efforts to disenfranchise the Indian community there. DadabhaiNaoroji was two years from publishing Poverty and Un-British Rule in India. BalGangadharTilak had uttered his now-famous demand for Swaraj as a birthright.
Hindu College Recruitment 2024 for Non-Teaching Posts:
|Non Teaching Posts
|Pay Level 01-04
|Last date to apply
|09 February 2024
- Should have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination with a relevant Science Subject. OR
- Graduate with relevant subjects.
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
- Should have passed 10th or an equivalent examination with relevant science subjects from a recognized board.
- Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution.
- Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.
- Desirable: Computer as a subject as Secondary level or Basic course in Computers from any Institution
|Lab. Assistant/Lab Attendant/Library Attendant
|Lab Attendant/Library Attendant
Total Vacancies: 48 Posts
|Lab Assistant (Botany)
|Lab Assistant (Chemistry)
|Lab Assistant (Physics)
- Selection for the above posts shall be based on the performance of the candidates in the written test/skill test/practical test, etc.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a written test/skill test.
How to apply for Hindu College Recruitment 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 09 February 2024.
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
- Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings are required to send their applications through proper channel
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS categories should prepare an attested copy of certificates issued by a competent authority in the prescribed format stipulated by the Government of India.
- For candidates in the OBC category, the certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to the creamy layer section.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the discharge certificate/pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last/presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview.
- All candidates applying for more than one post must fill out separate application forms and a prescribed fee.