HIL Recruitment 2019 – Hindustan Insecticides Limited announced notification for the post of Engineer, Officer & Trainees in various Disciplines/Trades. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About HIL-Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL), a Govt. of India Enterprise, under the Deptt. of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India, was incorporated in March 1954 with the objective of supplying DDT for National Malaria Eradication Programme launched by the Government of India. Subsequently, the company diversified into agro pesticides to meet the requirements of the agriculture sector and has grown manifold with a turnover of Rs. 339.90 crores in the year 2014-15. Presently the company is also operating in agro inputs namely agro-chemicals, seeds and recently it ventured into fertilizers so that all the requirement of the farming community can be met under one roof.
HIL Recruitment 2019: HIL Announces Job vacancies in hil.gov.in > Human Resource > Careers section. All interested candidates can apply HIL Job vacancies through postal/Online. At present HIL, announced job vacancies for Engineer, Officer & Trainees. Eligible candidates can submit the application through postal on or before 29 April 2019.
Hindustan Insecticides Ltd – HIL Recruitment 2019:
List of Current Vacancies @ HIL Careers:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Engineer, Officers||2||HIL Engineer/Officers|
HIL Recruitment for Engineer/Officers:
|Job Role||Engineer, Officers|
|Job Location||Punjab, Kolkata|
|Last Date||29 April 2019|
HIL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with 2 years experience in Electrical Engg. in a factory, preferably in a Chemical Factory, No experience required for Graduate Apprentices (Electrical Engineer) who have completed training satisfactorily. OR
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 5 years experience in Electrical Engineer in a factory preferably in Chemical Factory.
- CA / ICWA with one year post qualification experience, working experience in SAP will be preferred. OR
- Graduate in Commerce with CA(Inter) / ICWA(Inter) with two year post qualification experience including Article ship / practical training, working experience in SAP will be preferred.
Age limit (As on 31.03.2019): Below 32 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST and Ex-serviceman,
- 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Others as per Govt rules.
Post wise vacancies: 2 Posts
- Engineer (Electrical) – 1 Post
- Officer (Accounts) – 1 Post
HIL Recruitment – Engineer/Officer Selection Process:
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for personal interview.
- Final selection shall be made according to merit drawn on the basis of performance of shortlisted candidates in the interview process.
- In case large number of applications is received, HIL (INDIA) LIMITED reserves a right to conduct a written test or online test before shortlisting candidates for interview.
Application Fee: Rs.590/- (No fee for SC/ST/PwD/Ex.SM/ Departmental candidates)
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of “HIL (India) Limited”. For Engineer (D.D. payable at Bathinda) & For Officer (D.D. payable at Kolkata).
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now