HIL Recruitment 2019 – Hindustan Insecticides Limited invites applications for the post of Engineer, Hindi Officer, Officers. Only 6 vacancies are announced by HIL. The candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ CA/ MBA/ Diploma/ Masters Degree are eligible to apply for this post. Eligible candidates read the notification carefully before applying for the post. The application must send through postal on or before 27 December 2019. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About HIL-Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL), a Govt. of India Enterprise, under the Dept. of Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Govt. of India, was incorporated in March 1954 with the objective of supplying DDT for National Malaria Eradication Programme launched by the Govt of India. Subsequently, the company diversified into agro pesticides to meet the requirements of the agriculture sector and has grown manifold with a turnover of Rs. 339.90 crores in the year 2014-15. Presently the company is also operating in agro inputs namely agrochemicals, seeds, and recently it ventured into fertilisers so that all the requirement of the farming community can be met under one roof.
HIL Jobs 2019: HIL Announces Job vacancies in hil.gov.in > Human Resource > Careers section. All interested candidates can apply HIL Job vacancies through postal/Online. At present, there will be vacancies for the Engineer, Hindi Officer, Officers. Eligible candidates can submit the application through postal on or before 27 December 2019.
Hindustan Insecticides Ltd – HIL Recruitment 2019:
HIL Recruitment for Engineer/Officers:
|Job Role||Engineer, Hindi Officer, Officers|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ CA/ MBA/ Diploma/ Masters Degree|
|Job Location||Rasayani, New Delhi|
|Last Date||27 December 2019|
HIL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
For Engineer (Electrical):
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with two years of experience in Electrical Engg. In a factory, preferably in a Chemical Factory, No experience required for Graduate Apprentices (Electrical Engineer) who have completed training satisfactorily. OR
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering with five years experience in Electrical Engineer in a factory, preferably in Chemical Factory.
For Engineer (IT):
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/IT with two years of experience or MCA with 2 years experience in the relevant field.
For Hindi Officer:
- Masters degree in Hindi with English as a subject at degree level OR
- Masters degree in English with Hindi as a subject at degree level OR
- A diploma or certificate in translation from government recognized institution is desirable with minimum 4 years experience of implementation of official language
For Officer (Commercial):
- Graduate in engineering (preferably Mechanical/ Chemical) with two years post qualification experience in Material department in a responsible capacity
For Officer (Accounts):
- CA / ICWA/ MBA (Finance) from a recognized university with one-year post qualification experience in line executive working experience in SAP will be preferred.
Maximum Age Limit (as on 31.10.2019): 32 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer)
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 10 years for Person with Disability
- Others as per Govt rules.
Post wise vacancies: 6 Posts
- For Engineer (Electrical): 1 Post
- For Engineer (IT): 1 Post
- For Hindi Officer: 1 Post
- For Officer (Commercial): 1 Post
- For Officer (Accounts): 2 Posts
HIL Engineer/Officer Selection Process:
After the screening of documents, eligible candidates will be called for selection which may consist of Written Test AND/OR Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.590/- (No fee for SC/ST/PwD/Ex.SM/ Departmental candidates)
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of HIL (India) Limited payable at Rasayani for the post of Engineer/ Hindi Officer/ Officer (Accounts) and payable at New Delhi for the post of Officer (Commercial).
How to Apply for HIL Recruitment 2019 for Engineer/Officer?
All interested and eligible candidates send the duly filled application form along with required documents (attested copies of certificates, testimonials and recent passport size photograph) to the following postal address on or before 27 December 2019.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
For Engineer/ Hindi Officer/ Officer (Accounts):
Deputy General Manager (HR&A),
HIL (India) Limited,
Raigad – 410207 Maharashtra
For Officer (Commercial) :
General Manager (HR & Admn.),
HIL (India) Limited,
SCOPE Complex, Core-6,
2nd Floor, 7, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003.