High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2020 has released the job notification for the post of Steno Typist for 20 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of any degree within the age limit of 18 to 30 years can apply for this job. The selection on the basis of merit in the word processing test/ transcription test. Eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 15 January 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Steno Typist|
|Salary||Rs.10,300 – 34,800/-|
|Job Location||Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh|
|Last Date||15 January 2020|
- Candidates should complete Graduation or equivalent from a recognized university and has proficiency in operation of computers (Word processing and Spread sheets).
Age limit (As on 15.01.2020): 18 to 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST & BC
- 10 years for PHC
- Others as per govt rules.
Category Wise Vacancies:
- General – 16 posts
- SC/ST/BC – 02 posts
- Ex-Servicemen – 01 post
- PWD – 01 post
Steno Typist Selection Process:
The selection will be done on the basis of merit in the word processing test/ transcription test.
Scheme of Test:
- Dictation at the speed of 80 w.p.m in English shorthand and to transcribe (word processing test) the same on the computer at the speed of 20 w.p.m
- No candidates will be considered to have qualified the test if he/she commits more than 6% mistakes (of the dictated passage)
- Spread sheet test will be only qualifying nature of 10 marks and of 10 minutes duration
- To qualify in the spread sheet test, candidates have to secure 40% or more
- For SC/ST/BC Category of Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh & EWS/PWD: Rs.250/-
- For All General Category/Others: Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment: Through Demand Draft/ Postal Order Payable at Chandigarh in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh.
How to Apply High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2020 for Steno Typist?
All interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 15 January 2020 up to 5 PM.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Punjab and Haryana High Court,
Chandigarh – 160 001