Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Clerk. There are totally 157 vacancies available for above mentioned post. Candidates with the qualification of B.A/B.Sc/B.Com are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2023:
|Total Vacancies||157 Posts|
|Salary||As per govt rules|
|Job Location||Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh|
|Last Date||17 March 2023|
Educational Qualification :
- The minimum qualification for the post of Clerk is Bachelor of Arts, Commerce, Science or any other degree equivalent thereto from a recognized university and proficiency in operation of Computer (Word Processing and Spread Sheet).
- No person shall be eligible to be recruited as a Clerk unless he possesses educational qualification in Hindi or Punjabi upto matriculation standard or its equivalent.
- Ten percent of posts shall be filled by persons possessing a degree of Bachelor of Commerce, preference being given to Chartered Accountants and those possessing degree of Masters of Commerce.
Age Limit ( As on 17 March 2023 ) : Shall not be less than 18 years and more than 30 years.
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST/BC of Punjab, Haryana and U.T. Chandigarh – 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities – 10 years
- Ex-servicemen – By number of years equal to his defense service plus 3 years.
- The upper age limit for the candidates having minimum of 02 years of service on the establishment of High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh and/or the establishment of District Courts of States of Punjab, Haryana and Union Territory Chandigarh, will be relaxed by the length of service on such establishment subject to maximum of 05 years or upto 35 years of age, whichever is earlier.
No.of.Vacancies : 157 Posts
- General Category : 109 Posts
- SC/ST/BC : 14 Posts
- ESM : 20 Posts
- Persons with Disability ( Lower Limb Disability ) : 07 Posts
- Low Vision : 07 Posts
Selection Process of High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes Written test.
- The candidates may be shortlisted on the basis of any criteria, including the result of objective type test which will be conducted through online mode.
- An objective type test (of 200 marks) will be conducted consisting of 200 objective type multiple choice questions based upon General Knowledge, Numerical Ability, General English, Reasoning, Clerical Aptitude, General Intelligence and General Awareness of 2 hours duration.
- For every correct answer the candidate will be awarded one mark.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- Un-attempted questions will not attract negative marks.
- Candidates equivalent to five times (Category wise) of the advertised vacancies (in order of merit) would be shortlisted for the Main Written Examination.
- The merit of shortlisting through objective type test (Computer Based Test) shall be prepared on the basis of normalized marks.
Main Written Examination :
- English Composition : 150 marks
- General Knowledge : 50 marks
- Precise Writing : 50 marks
- Hindi (Devnagri Script) OR Punjabi (Gurmukhi) : 50 marks
- The candidates who qualify the Main Written Examination may further be shortlisted for the typing/computer test (English) and also for viva-voce.
Application Fees :
|Category||Online Facilitation Charges||Examination Fee|
|General and SC/ST/BC areas/States other than Punjab, Haryana and U.T. Chandigarh)||500/-||500/-|
|SC/ST/BC of areas/States of Punjab, Haryana, and U.T. Chandigarh||500/-||250/-|
|Persons with Disabilities||500/-||250/-|
How to apply for High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website latest by 17 March 2023 till 11.59 pm.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
- The venue, date, time of the examination, result, notice and corrigendum of this recruitment process will be informed on the official website.
- The number of vacancies may increase or decrease depending upon the number of vacancies as on date of preparation of merit list.
- However, number of candidates to be recommended will be decided by the Hon’ble High Court.