High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2023: The High Court of Punjab & Haryana, Chandigarh, has announced notification for the post of Additional District & Sessions Judge. There are 46 vacancies available for the above-mentioned post. Candidates with the LLB qualification are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Additional District & Sessions Judge|
|Job category||Punjab Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||46 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 51,550 – 63,070 /-|
|Job Location||Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh|
|Last Date||22 December 2023|
Educational Qualification :
Additional District & Sessions Judge:
- Must have been duly enrolled as an Advocate for a period of not less than seven years and must have practised, as such, during the said period.
- Must be an income tax assessee for a period not less than three assessment years. The applicant shall also be required to attach the proof of his independent engagement and conducting of not less than fifty cases (other than bunch cases) per year in the last preceding three years
- Provided that in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes category, the gross professional income shall be rupees three lakhs per annum and the condition of independent engagement and conducting of cases shall be forty cases (other than bunch cases) per year in the last preceding three years.
- Must have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language, specified by the Government from time to time.
- Must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit ( As on 22 December 2023 ): Shall not be less than 35 years and more than 45 years.
Age Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for the candidates belonging to S.C. & B.C. category of Punjab State only.
Salary: Rs. 51,550 – 63,070 /-
No.of.Vacancies: 46 Posts
- Haryana: 25 posts
- Gen/UR: 2
- EWS: 2
- SC: 2
- BC-A: 4
- BC-B: 2
- ESM: 2
- PwD: 2
- Anticipated: 2
- Punjab: 21 posts
- General: 10
- General Economically Weaker Sections, Punjab: 1
- Scheduled Caste Others, Punjab: 4
- Scheduled Caste (Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikh), Punjab: 3
- Backward Class, Punjab: 3
- The selection process includes a Written Test and Viva-Voce.
- The written test consists of 750 marks and viva voce of 250 marks
- The written test and viva-voce shall be conducted in English medium except the language paper
- Candidates securing 40% or more marks in each paper will be called for viva voce
Application Fees :
- Rs.1000/- for General/EWS/other State category candidates.
- Rs.500/- for SC/BC/PwD category candidates of Punjab State.
Application fees mode: The fee shall be paid by way of Demand Draft in favour of the Registrar General, High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh payable at Chandigarh.
How to apply for High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates must send their Application form with self-attested copies of requisite certificates through postal on or before 22 December 2023 (5 PM)
For more details & Application form: Click here
High Court of Punjab and Haryana,
Chandigarh through Co-ordination Branch,
High Court of Punjab and Haryana,