High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2021 – High Court of Punjab & Haryana has released the job notification for the post of civil Judge for 256 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of BL within the age limit of 21 to 42 years can apply for this job. The selection on the basis of Preliminary Exam/ Main Exam/ Viva Voce.. Eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 15 February 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2021:
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2021 for Civil Judge:
|Job Role||Civil Judge|
|Salary||As per govt norms|
|Job Location||Punjab and Haryana|
|Last Date||15 February 2021|
- The candidates should possess degree of Bachelor of Laws from a University, established by the law and
approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Age Limit (as on 15/02/2021):
- For General – 21 to 42 years
- Actual Posts – 239 Posts
- Anticipated Posts – 17 Posts
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the basis of Preliminary Exam/ Main Exam/ Viva Voce.
- The Preliminary Examination shall be of objective type with multiple-choice questions as distinguished from the Main written examination which shall be of subjective/narrative type.
- The question paper for Preliminary Examination shall be of two hours duration. It shall consist a maximum of 125 questions and each question shall carry 04 marks and for every wrong answer 0.80 i.e. 20% or say 1/5 mark shall be deducted, There will. however. be no negative marking in respect of un-attempted questions.
- The objective type questions with multiple-choice answers for the Preliminary Examination shall be from the syllabus for the Main Examination.
- The object of the Preliminary Examination is to short list candidates for the Main Examination. No candidate shall be allowed to appear in the Main Examination unless he/she secures minimum 150 marks (read 100 marks for all reserved category candidates) in the Preliminary Examination. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination shall not be counted towards final result.
- Main (Written) Examination and Viva-voce (Interview/ Personality Test) will be purely provisional. subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. if on checking at any time before or after the Preliminary Examination- Main (Written) Examination and Viva-voce (Interview Personality Test).
- For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories/EWS – Rs.1000/-
- For Female candidates of General and all reserved categories/Male and Female candidates of SC/BC-A&B/ESM categories – Rs.250/-
- No fee for PWD.
How to apply for High Court of Punjab & Haryana?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 15 February 2021
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2020 for Steno Typist: (Expired)
|Job Role||Steno Typist|
|Salary||Rs.10,300 – 34,800/-|
|Job Location||Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh|
|Last Date||15 January 2020|
- Candidates should complete Graduation or equivalent from a recognized university and has proficiency in operation of computers (Word processing and Spread sheets).
Age limit (As on 15.01.2020): 18 to 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST & BC
- 10 years for PHC
- Others as per govt rules.
Category Wise Vacancies:
- General – 16 posts
- SC/ST/BC – 02 posts
- Ex-Servicemen – 01 post
- PWD – 01 post
Steno Typist Selection Process:
The selection will be done on the basis of merit in the word processing test/ transcription test.
Scheme of Test:
- Dictation at the speed of 80 w.p.m in English shorthand and to transcribe (word processing test) the same on the computer at the speed of 20 w.p.m
- No candidates will be considered to have qualified the test if he/she commits more than 6% mistakes (of the dictated passage)
- Spread sheet test will be only qualifying nature of 10 marks and of 10 minutes duration
- To qualify in the spread sheet test, candidates have to secure 40% or more
- For SC/ST/BC Category of Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh & EWS/PWD: Rs.250/-
- For All General Category/Others: Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment: Through Demand Draft/ Postal Order Payable at Chandigarh in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh.
How to Apply High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2020 for Steno Typist?
All interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 15 January 2020 up to 5 PM.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Punjab and Haryana High Court,
Chandigarh – 160 001