Henkel Recruitment 2020 – Henkel scheduled to hire Management Trainee (MT) / Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) for Engineering graduates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Management Trainee (MT) / Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)|
- Fresher Can Apply
- Must be a Mechanical Engineering Graduate.
- MBA in Marketing will be the added advantage.
- Preferably Automotive Background.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Execute territory sales plans in line with regional plans (Short, mid & long term) and tactics to capture customers, Deliver an ambitious sales plan and project pipeline, Optimize sales mix to impact higher growth and margins.
- Maintain, motivate and support distributors in the territory, Lead and coach distributor sales teams to set and achieve the financials goals.
- Forecast & plan sales in the territory to exceed, Actively identify application opportunities across customer base and convert in to pipeline. Build a strong project pipeline, Drive pipeline of projects at customers to convert in to sales by developing strong value proposition.
- Document value addition cases with customer and submit to marketing team, Conduct monthly meetings with distributors to enhance sales plans and provide necessary support. Coach distributor sales reps via joint sales calls to customers at least 4 times a month
How to Apply for Henkel Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here