Henkel Recruitment 2021 – Henkel scheduled to hire Management Trainee (MT) for MBA/CA graduates at Navi Mumbai. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Management Trainee (MT)|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
- Qualified Chartered Accountant OR MBA in Finance.
- Fresher can Apply.
- Ready to learn and take on multiple projects.
- Principal Accountabilities for providing support to Business Controlling, Analyse Cost
- Management initiatives, CNWC, Process Improvements etc.
- Preparation of Budget (Annual) with analysis of external environment, internal business drivers and priorities for the organization, Analysis of Actual Results vs. plan and reporting actual results as per the timelines.
- Facilitating monthly business reviews with the Business Head and Preparation of various MIS (monthly/ad hoc) e.g., Sales Analysis, Price Increase Analysis, Gross Profit Variances, Product Costing etc.
- Lead Cost Management initiatives – to help business deliver the EBIT targets and improve on internal efficiencies.
- CNWC – Management/monitoring of Working Capital (specially Accounts Receivables) required for the business and ensure they are in line with plan.
- Process Improvements – Constantly strive on identification of gaps in the processes – both finance and business. Work on creating a road map for filling up those gaps which finally results into internal process improvements.
How to Apply for Henkel Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now