HEC Recruitment 2020 – Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC) invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Trainees under CTS (Craftsmanship Training Scheme) for 164 vacancies. Candidates who pass 10th/ 8th are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application through postal on or before 29 August 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of HEC Ltd Recruitment are given below.
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited: HEC is a public sector undertaking situated in Ranchi at Jharkhand. It is the largest integrated engineering complex in Indian, and it was established in the year of 1958. It manufactures and supplies capital equipment & machinery, and it renders project execution required for core sector industries. Its complete manufacturing set up is done at in one location at Ranchi. Its manufacturing set up starts from casting & forging, machining, assembly and testing.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- India Post Office Recruitment 2020 for MTS/GDS/Driver
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020 for TES/TGC/SSC Officers/Soldiers
HEC Recruitment 2020:
HEC Recruitment 2020 Trainees:
|Job Role||Trainees under CTS (Craftsmanship Training Scheme)|
|Job Location||Ranchi (Jharkhand)|
|Last Date||29 August 2020|
HEC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates should have 10th pass under 10+2 system/matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Council for all trades except welder trade& Sewing Technology (Tailoring) and
- 8th class examination passed for trade of welder & Sewing Technology (Tailoring) from a recognized Board or Council or School of Central/State Government or it’s equivalent.
- Trades: Electrician/ Fitter/ Machinist/ Welder/ COPA
Age limit (As on 31.07.2020): 14 to 40 Years (Relaxations as per Government policy)
Trade wise vacancies: 164 Posts
- Electrician – 20 posts
- Fitter – 40 posts
- Machinist – 16 posts
- Welder – 40 posts
- COPA – 48 posts
HEC Recruitment Selection Process for Trainees:
- The Selection will be done on the basis of % (percentage) of the marks obtained in the 10th class / 8th class examination passed
- For OBC (NCL), EWS, Others: Rs. 750/-
- SC, ST and PWD (Persons with Disability): Fee Exempt
Mode of Payment: Through cheque or demand draft drawn in favour of Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, payable at Ranchi or through Net Banking, at the time of counselling to the following details:
Name of the organization – HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED
Name of the Banker – STATE BANK OF INDIA
Name of Branch & Address – Hatia (0207), Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004
Bank Account No. 11026359617
IFS Code SBIN0000207
How to Apply HEC Recruitment 2020 for Trainees?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to submit their filled application form along with the self-attested photocopy of all certificates, fees to the following postal address on or before 29 August 2020 up to 5 PM.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
HEC TRAINING INSTITUTE (HTI)
Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa,
Ranchi- 834004 (Jharkhand)
- Expected date of availability of Application Forms 05.08.2020
- Last date for receiving application form 29.08.2020(up to 5.00 pm)
- Expected date of publication of first merit list 15.09.2020
- Expected Counselling date for first merit list. 24.09.2020
- Expected date of publication of second merit list 01.10.2020
- Expected Counselling date for second merit list 15.10.2020
- Expected Date of publication of Open Round Counseling (if seats will remain vacant) 30.10.2020
- Expected date of Open Round Counselling. 07.11.2020 to 10.11.2020
- Date of reporting of selected candidates based on 1st, 2nd and Open Round Counselling at HTI 10 am 9.11.2020
- Expected Date of starting of session. 26.11.2020
HEC Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Staff Nurse/GDMO: (Expired)
|Job Role||General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) / Staff Nurse|
|Qualification||MBBS/B.Sc (Nur)/Diploma (GNM)|
|Stipend||Rs.17,000 – 32,000/-|
|Interview Date||05 & 06 May 2020|
|Last Date||04 May 2020|
Educational Qualification (as on 01.04.2020):
For General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO):
- MBBS from any Medical College recognized by the Medical Council of India with one year Internship
For Staff Nurse:
- B.Sc (Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery Course from any recognized Institution approved by INC and must have registration in the Nursing Council of India
- Experience: Minimum one experience in any hospital/dispensary/ wellness center/medical institute, etc
Maximum Age Limit (as on 01.04.2020):
- For General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): 35 Years
- For Staff Nurse: 32 Years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- For General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): 02 posts
- For Staff Nurse: 03 posts
- For General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): Rs.32,000/-
- For Staff Nurse: Rs.17,000/-
HEC Recruitment Selection Process for Staff Nurse/GDMO:
Selection will be based on the walk-in-interview
How to apply HEC Walk-in-Interview for Staff Nurse/GDMO?
All interested and eligible candidates should send the duly signed soft copy of their filled in application form at email ID [email protected] or whatsapp on mobile no. 9709295967 latest by 04 May 2020 till 5:00 PM. Nocertificates/testimonials are required at this stage.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Date & Time:
For General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): 05/05/2020 At 10:30 AM
For Staff Nurse:06/05/2020 At 10:30 AM
Room No. 4J,
Ground Floor, HQRS. Administrative Building,
HEC Ltd.,Plant Plaza Road,
HEC Headquarters, Ranchi.
Note: Candidates must bring filled in application form ,all the original certificates in respect of qualification (Mark sheets & Certificates), Proof of Age, Caste(SC/ST/OBC/EWS), PH, Experience Certificates, and also attested copies of each of these certificates, which will be retained in this office for record on the day of walk in interview.
HEC Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at HEC Recruitment?
Ans. At present HEC having vacancies for Trainees under CTS (Craftsmanship Training Scheme) - 164 Posts
Q2.Who can apply for HEC Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed 10th/ 8th are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for HEC Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply through postal
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now