HEC Recruitment 2018 – Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC) Job notifications for Management Trainee(Law) for Law graduates.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of HEC Ltd Recruitment are given in below.
HEC Recruitment 2018: Management Trainee
|Job Role||Management Trainee (Law)|
|Job Location||Ranchi (Jharkhand)|
|Last Date||28 April 2018|
HEC Ltd Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Law / LLB with minimum 60% of marks from recognized Indian University/Institute approved by AICTE. For SC/ST/PH candidates it is 55% or CGPA equivalent from a recognized university Institute.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Age limit(As on 01.03.2018): Below 29 Years
HEC Recruitment MT (Law) Selection Process:
The written test for Law discipline will be held at Ranchi & will be on the basis of written test on all India basis followed by interview of the selected candidates on the basis of their performance in the written test in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5 to the number of Vacancies or as near as to that.
Processing Fee: Rs. 800/- (No fee for Internal, SC/ST and Persons with Disability (PWD) Candidates)
Examination Centre: Ranchi(Jharkhand).
How to apply HEC Recruitment 2018 for MT?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 28 April 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Online Registration Start Date: 09.04.2018
- Online Registration Closing Date: 28.04.2018
- Last date of Remittance/Submission of application process Charges/fee in Bank: 30.04.2018
- Last date of submission of hard copy of documents: 15.05.2018
- Availability of Call Letter on website: 10-15 days before the date of Written Test/ Interview
- Tentative Date of Written Test / Interview: Will be notified on website