HEC Recruitment 2018 – Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC) Job notifications for Management Trainee (Mining Machinery) for Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of HEC Ltd Recruitment are given in below.
HEC Recruitment 2018: Management Trainee
|Job Role||Management Trainee (Technical)|
|Job Location||Ranchi (Jharkhand)|
|Last Date||18 July 2018|
HEC Ltd Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Graduate Engineering in Mining Machinery with minimum 60% of marks or equivalent CGPA from recognized Indian University/Institute approved by AICTE. For SC/ST/PH candidates it is 55% of marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University / Institute.
Age limit (As on 01.06.2018): Below 29 Years (Relaxations as per Government policy)
HEC MT Recruitment Selection Process:
- The Selection process shall comprise of written test and Personal Interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of marks in written test in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5 to the number of vacancy or as near as to that.
- Final selection panel shall be prepared by assigning a weightage of 80% for written test marks and 20% to interview marks.
Processing Fee: Rs. 800/- (No fee for SC/ST & Persons with Disability (PWD) Candidates)
Mode of Payment: Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Masters) / Credit Card (Visa or
Masters) / Bank Challan.
How to apply HEC Recruitment 2018 for MT?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 18 July 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Online Registration Start Date: 28.06.2018
- Online Registration Closing Date: 18.07.2018
- Last date of Remittance/Submission of application process Charges/fee in Bank: 20.07.2018
- Last date of submission of hard copy of documents: 20.07.2018
- Availability of Call Letter on website: 10-15 days before the date of Written Test/ Interview
- Tentative Date of Written Test / Interview: Will be notified on website