HEC Recruitment 2019: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC) Job notifications for Staff Nurse, ITI Trainee, Diploma Engineer Trainee, Personnel Trainee, Finance Trainee, IT Trainee, Management Trainee – Tech (Urban Planning). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of HEC Ltd Recruitment are given in below.
HEC Recruitment 2019:
List of Openings: Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Staff Nurse||6||HEC Staff Nurse|
|Non-Executive Trainee||150||HEC Trainee Vacancy|
|Management Trainee – Tech||1||HEC MT Vacancy|
HEC Recruitment for Staff Nurse:
|Job Role||Staff Nurse|
|Job Location||Ranchi (Jharkhand)|
|Application Starting Date||18 December 2018|
|Last Date||1 January 2019|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc (Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery Course from any recognized Institution approved by INC and must have registration in the Nursing Council of India.
Age limit (As on 01.12.2018): Below 32 Years (Relaxations as per Government policy)
HEC Recruitment – Staff Nurse Selection Process:
- All candidates have to appear for written test and Clinical Test both.
- Merit list will be prepared based on candidates’ performance in both Written and Clinical Test.
- Merit List shall be prepared by assigning a weightage of 30% for Written Test marks and
70% for Clinical Test marks.
Application Fee: Rs.800/- (No fee for SC, ST, PWD (Persons with Disability) candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Masters) / Credit Card (Visa or Masters) / Bank Challan.
How to apply HEC Recruitment for Staff Nurse?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this positions in online from 18 December 2018 to 1 January 2019. After submitting successfully, send a hard copy of applications along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 10 January 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 18 Dec 2018)
Deputy Manager (HR),
Recruitment Section, Hqrs Admn. & Personnel,
Hqrs Admn. Building, HEC Ltd,
Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa,
- Online Registration Start Date: 18.12.2018
- Online Registration Closing Date: 01.01.2019
- Last date of Remittance of application process Charges/fee in Bank: 03.01.2019
- Last date of Submission of Payment details in Online Portal: 10.01.2019
- Last date of submission of hard copy of documents: 10.01.2019
- Availability of Call Letter: 10-15 days before the date of Written Test/Clinical Test
- Tentative Date of Written Test/Clinical Test: Will be notified later
HEC Recruitment for Non-Executive Trainee:
|Job Role||ITI Trainee, Diploma Engineer Trainee, IT Trainee & Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs.10,000/Month|
|Job Location||Ranchi (Jharkhand)|
|Application Start Date||18 December 2018|
|Last Date||8 January 2019|
ITI Trainee: High School/ Matric or Equivalent + ITI or equivalent technical from recognized NCVT/SCVT institute
Diploma Engineer Trainee: Diploma of Engineering in relevant discipline
Personnel Trainee/Finance Trainee: MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/ HR/ Finance or equivalent from recognized University or AICTE/UGC approved course with first class 55% of marks or equivalent CGPA. (50% For SC/ST/PWD candidates)
IT Trainee: B.Tech in IT / MCA or equivalent from recognized University or AICTE/UGC approved course with first class 55% of marks or equivalent CGPA. (50% For SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Age limit (As on 01.12.2018): Below 28 Years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now