Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Heavy Vehicle Factory Avadi Recruitment 2023 – Heavy Vehicles Factory, Avadi, Chennai has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of ITI Apprentice. There are 168 vacancies to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who completed their ITI/10th pass can apply for this Position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by post. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About Heavy Vehicle Factory: Heavy Vehicles Factory (HVF) is located in the suburb of Chennai, well connected by Rail & Road transport, approximately 21 Km away from Chennai Central Railway Station. In the vicinity, there are several other Ordnance Factories such as Engine Factory (EFA), Ordnance Clothing Factory(OCF), and Defence Installations like Combat Vehicle Research and Development Establishment (CVRDE), Ordnance Depot, etc. There are also Central Reserve Police Force and Air Force Station available in the nearby area. The Factory area is spread over 248.50 acres and the Estate is 873 acres.
Heavy Vehicle Factory Avadi Recruitment 2023 for ITI Apprentice:
|Job Role||ITI Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||168 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 6,000 – 8,050/-|
|Last Date||15 June 2023|
Non-ITI: Should have Passed Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent).
- Should have passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the rules.
- In addition, the candidate must have passed Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% marks in Matriculate / Class X std).
Age Limit ( As on 14 June 2023 ): Between 15 to 24 years.
- PH: Maximum Age limit for each category (UR, OBC, SC, ST) is further relaxed by 10 years.
- For ITI Candidates: The upper age limit is further relaxed by the period of training already undergone as per the normal duration of NCVT/SCVT, in the relevant Trade.
- OBC: 15 – 27 years
- SC/ST: 15 – 29 years
No.of.Vacancies: 168 Posts
- Fitter Non-ITI: 32 Posts
- Machinist Non-ITI: 36 Posts
- Welder Non-ITI: 24 Posts
- Electrician Ex – ITI: 10 Posts
- Machinist Ex – ITI: 38 Posts
- Welder Ex – ITI: 28 Posts
- Non-ITI: Rs 6,000 – 6,600/-
- Ex – ITI: Rs 7,700 – 8,050/-
- Selection will be done on the basis of a merit list.
- The merit list will be prepared separately for NON-ITI and EX-ITI categories.
- The merit list for the NON-ITI category will be prepared on the basis of the overall percentage of marks in Madhyamik or matriculation (Class X standard or equivalent), aggregate in all subjects or best of 5 subjects as per criteria of that 10th Board, as entered by the candidate in the application form.
- Candidate shall submit original mark sheet of Madhyamik Board (Class X std. or equivalent).
- For the NON-ITI category, a common merit list will be prepared and the trades will be allotted by the factory on Merit-cum-choice basis after selection/joining.
- In the case of CGPA/GPA grading obtained by the candidate one has to enter marks (and not CGPA grading) by conversion as per one’s 10th standard board criteria (in case candidates incorrectly fill up the CGPA grading beside clear instructions, it will be converted to a percentage by a standard multiplication factor of 9.5 uniformly irrespective of their board criteria.
- This formula shall be used for all such candidates, either for whom there is the absence of clear instruction from the concerned 10th Board or those who use an incorrect ratio, different from the one mandated by the concerned 10th Board.
- Based on the vacancy position, select lists will be prepared and only provisionally selected candidates will be called for document verification and medical examination.
- Application fee for UR & OBC Candidates (Non-refundable) – Rs.100/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/Women/PWD/Others (Transgender) – Rs. 70/- (Non-refundable).
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances or reused/adjusted.
- Fee payment will have to be made through IPO (Indian Postal Order) / SBI Collect.
How to apply for Heavy Vehicle Factory Avadi Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application form to the mentioned address latest by 14 June 2023.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Note: Candidates are required to send their filled application form by ordinary post along with all documents in an Envelope superscribed in block letters “58th Batch Trade Apprentices”.
To all Candidates (Non-ITI and Ex-ITI):
- Aadhaar Card
- SSC (Matriculation / 10th Standard) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates, wherever applicable.
- For OBC Non-Creamy layer certificate issued in last three years.
- In the case of a PH/PWD candidate, a Physical Disability certificate is issued by the competent Medical Board/ Authority.
- In addition to the above documents
- Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the relevant ITI Pass trade against which applied.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT for ITI pass candidates.
The Chief General Manager,
Heavy Vehicles Factory,
Chennai – 600 054,