HDFC Bank Recruitment 2023 for the post of Personal Banker Sales for any degree Graduates. For this post, they conduct the 12 months program of Future Bankers Program 2.0 (Classroom Training + on the job Internship). This program may be expected to start in Soon. The duration of the program is 12 months comprising of 4 months classroom training and 2 months of internship and 6 months on the job training at any of the HDFC Bank Branches located anywhere in India. Those who successfully complete this 12 months Program will be awarded a Post Graduate Diploma in Sales & Relationship Banking by Manipal Education campus. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About HDFC Bank: HDFC Bank(housing development financial corporation) India’s Leading private sector bank headquartered at Mumbai and established in August 1994.HDFC bank having over 84,000 employees and its also having branches in Bahrain, Hong Kong and Dubai is the largest bank in India by market capitalization as of February 2016. It was ranked 69th in 2016 BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands
HDFC Bank Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Personal Banker|
|Salary||Rs 5.59 LPA+|
|Job Location||Across India|
Educational Qualification :
- Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government.
Age Limit: Anyone between the age group of 21-28 years.
The selection process is based on the Registration, Online Aptitude Test
Online Aptitude Test Pattern:
- Cognitive Test
- Personality Test
- Sales Aptitude
- Video Interview
- All the applicants selected will be given a Provisional Letter of Appointment at the time of joining the course at Manipal Education campus in Bangalore. A job opportunity will be offered on the successful completion of the program. (6 months Classroom & 6 months Internship).
- Candidates may be placed in any of the HDFC Bank branches across the country depending on the requirements that may arise from time to time. Placement is solely at the discretion of the HDFC Bank.
Programme Fees: INR 2.57 Lacs (incl. taxes) Including (4 months accommodation)
The program features include
A 4 month residential on–campus stint which is an exciting mix of:
- Classroom sessions
- Guest lectures chaired by well-known industry stalwarts
- Group discussions on real world business case studies
Role plays and field work
- For the duration of the program, you are eligible for a stipend as follows:
- First 4 months (Classroom learning)– Rs. 5,000/- per month
- Next 2 months (Internship)–Rs. 10,000/- per month
- Final 6 months (On the job training)-Rs. 24,000/- to Rs. 26,000/- per month
- Salary offered after the successful completion of 12 months course CTC 5.59 Lacs* (this is inclusive of non-cashable loan benefits)
Not only that, you get paid to learn!
- A 08 month paid Internship+OJT at any of the HDFC Branch locations within the country to further strengthen your grounding in banking products, processes, compliance framework and day-to-day banking operations
- Job Opportunity as a Personal Banker at the grade of Deputy Manager with HDFC bank on successful completion of the course
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Sales & Relationship Banking
How to apply HDFC Bank Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post in online as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here