HCL Technologies scheduled Walk-in Drive for any degree graduates for role of Customer Service Executive (Back Office process) at Gurugram Office. The detailed eligibility and HCL Walk-in venue details are given in below.
HCL Walk-in Drive 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Customer Service Executive (Back Office process)|
|Salary||Up to Rs 2.25 LPA|
|Venue Location||Gurugram (Haryana)|
|Venue Date||9 October 2018|
- BBA, BA, B Com, B.SC Graduates ( Only 2015/2016/2017/2018 Pass-outs are eligible for this opening). B.SC (IT) & CS can also apply for the same.
- Freshers / Maximum 6 months experience
- Candidates with experience up to 6 months are only eligible
- Good typing speed (25 wpm with 80% Accuracy).
- Strong commitment to customer service and quality
- Excellent Keyboard Skills
- Demonstrates a strong customer service orientation.
- Takes responsibility to follow up with customers to ensure their needs and expectations are satisfied.
- Shifts – 24*7 (rotational shifts) / US shift
Note: Technical graduates / Regular MBA’s are not eligible for this opening.
- Manage and update Insurance Member and Plan data on multiple systems.
- Enter new member data into excel and enrolment forms.
- Processes customer requests in a timely and accurate manner.
- Communicates with customers through written correspondence.
- Using PC application and functions such as Excel and Word to update and load data sets.
- To answer queries coming from end user customers in a polite and professional manner.
How to apply for HCL Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 9th October 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Venue Date: 9th October 2018 (Tuesday) Time: 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Infotech Pvt Ltd ( MockSpaze ) Unit 210,
2nd Floor, Tower A, Spaze I Tech Park,
Sector 49, Sohna Road,
Contact Person – Yogendra (Mention HR Yogendra on the top of your resume for entry)
Documents to Carry:
- Updated CV
- All education certificates (Original & Xerox copy)
- Govt address / ID proof.