HCL Technologies scheduled Walk-in Drive for Diploma/Any degree graduates for the role of Associate (International Voice & Non-voice Process) at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility and HCL Walk-in venue details are given in below.
HCL Walk-in Drive 2019 Details:
|Job Role||International Voice & Non-voice Process|
|Salary||Rs 1.5 to 2.25 LPA|
|Venue Date||29 & 30 January 2019|
- Minimum requirement is 12th/Diploma (Without Arrears) /Any Graduate/Under Graduate
- Arrears is not a constraint.
- Experience: Fresher/Exp (0-5 years)
- Should have excellent written communication skills
- Should be flexible to work in Night shifts
- Immediate joiners are preferred.
NOTE: If you are interested in IT domain, kindly ignore this Job.
- Handling and resolving issues related to E-Commerce business.
- This position is responsible for day-to-day operations.
- Work timings will be US shift timings – Night Shifts.
How to apply for HCL Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates attend this drive at the following venue on 29 January 2019 and 30 January 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Venue Date: 29th Jan & 30th Jan 2019 (Tuesday & Wednesday) Time: 10 am to 12 pm
HCL Technologies Ltd,
1st floor, WSS Towers or Navins Building,
106 & 107, Langs Garden Road, Mount Road,
Pudupet, Chennai – 600002.
Landmark – Near Casino Theatre / Pudupet Police Booth
Contact Person – Samjeeth, HR (Mention Samjeeth/Sharmi on top of your Resume)
Documents to Carry:
- A copy of your updated resume
- A govt. address/Id proof