HCL Walk-in Drive Scheduled on 2 March 2017 for B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree-2014/2015/2016 Batch graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
HCL Walk-in Drive 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 2 LPA|
|Venue Date||2 March 2017|
- 50% and above throughout in academics
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma – BE, BTech, BA, BCom, BSc, BBA, BCA Any Graduate (Post Graduates not eligible)
- 2014, 2015 and 2016 batch candidates only
- Probation: 18 months
- Immediate joining in March end
- Willing to relocate anywhere in India
- Willing to sign a service agreement of 24 months
- Willing to work in 24*7 environment and any assignment
Roles, responsibilities, and skill sets:
- L1 support experience on Windows/Unix Servers, AD, Network Devices
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Fundamental knowledge of Networks
- Exchange/Lotus Notes, Database, Storage & Backup, Job Scheduling.
- Excellent Verbal, Email communication skills.
- Exposure to any monitoring/ticketing tool, VERITAS Netbackupand Backup Exec.
- Willingness to work in 24*7 environment
Work experience with the following:
- Any alert monitoring tool e.g.: Net cool, BMC Patrol, NNM, HP OVO, Tivoli etc.
- Incident, Problem, Change lifecycle process.
- Any ITSM tool e.g.: Remedy, Peregrine etc.
- Batch job scheduling.
- Start/stop backup jobs.
- Backup monitoring tools like Networker.
- Generating Reports through Dashboard, Remedy etc.
How to apply HCL Walk-in Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates register this in online and attend the drive in following venue on 2 March 2017
To Apply: Click here
Date: 2 March 2017-8 A.M
Prince Shri Venkateshwara Padmavathy Engineering College.
Medavakkam- Mambakkam Road,