HCL Technologies scheduled Walk-in Drive for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates for the role of Technical Support / Application Support (Voice) at Noida Office. The detailed eligibility and HCL Walk-in venue details are given in below.
HCL Walk-in Drive 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Technical Support / Application Support (Voice)|
|Salary||Rs 2.5 to 2.75 LPA|
|Venue Location||Noida (UP)|
|Venue Date||11 December 2018|
- Qualification: Any Technical Graduate. B.Tech / B.E. / MCA
- Pass-out year: 2017 or 2018
- Experience: Fresher to 6 months of experience
- Shifts: US Shits (Candidate should be comfortable for Night shifts)
- Working days – 5 days/ Rotational week offs.
- Skills: Excellent Spoken Communication Skills in English
- Knowledge: Basic knowledge of Computer Science, Telecom Technology, Electrical etc.
- Make/ Receive calls from customers relating to technical support/application support queries
- Knowledge of Signal flow/Data Transmission
- Basic knowledge of Telecom Technology – CDMA/Ethernet
- Fair understanding of Wireline & Wireless Network Technologies
- Awareness about SWITCH, MUX, DEMUX & ROUTER along with their functionalities
- Maintain Client SLAs
How to apply for HCL Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates attend this drive at the following venue on 11 December 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Venue Date: 11th December 2018 (Tuesday) Time: 11:00 am to 05:00 pm
HCL Technologies Ltd (N5 Office),
A-22, Sector – 60
Contact Person – Pooja S (Please mention HR Pooja Srivastava on top of your resume)
Documents to Carry:
- Updated CV
- All education certificates (Original & Xerox copy)
- Photo & ID proof.