HCL Technologies scheduled for the role of Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of HCL Recruitment are given below.
HCL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech (Engineering – Mechanical)
- Skill (Primary): Tools and Standards (ERS)-CAD-Creo
- To execute assigned work requests pertaining to creation of drawings, models and low level designs through various tools like AutoCAD, Pro/E etc. as per the client requirements within stipulated timelines.
- To create new designs and models or redo the existing model for meeting client’s prescribed standards.
- To create new drawings as per requirements within the stipulated standard levels.
- To interact with the client engineering team/onsite coordinator/offshore lead for understanding the request and finalizing the scope of work
- To manually review and validate the generated outputs; maintain relevant documentation in client database.
- To track, prioritize and plan the assigned tasks and escalate for revisiting the timelines in case of complex work requests.
How to apply for HCL Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here