Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
HBCSE Recruitment 2022 – Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Project Scientific Assistant- B/Project Assistant. There are 10 Vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. The educational qualification should be B.Sc/M.Sc/M.S. The details of vacancy and eligibility is given below.
About HBCSE: The genesis of the Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) can be traced to the late 1960’s, when some scientists at the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) got interested in the problem of improving the quality of science education in the country. These scientists, on a voluntary basis, undertook programmes in the schools of the Mumbai Municipal Corporation and in rural Madhya Pradesh. As the activities grew, a strong need was felt for institutional support, to systematically carry out field projects, do relevant basic research in science education, and to bring out good educational materials.
HBCSE Recruitment 2022:
HBCSE Recruitment 2022 for Project Scientific Assistant- B/Project Assistant:
|Job Role||Project Scientific Assistant- B/Project Assistant|
|Salary||Rs 31,000 – 48,500/Month|
|Interview Date||15 – 30 March 2022|
Project Scientific Assistant- B:
- Full time B.Sc./ B.S. in any stream of Physics, Electronics or Instrumentation with aggregate of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. 0- 1 year experience in the teaching (at + 2 or undergraduate level) or laboratory field. OR Full time B.Sc./ B.Sc. (Honors)/ B.S. (in any stream of Physics, Electronics or Instrumentation) with aggregate of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. OR
- Full time B. Sc. / B. S. degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology / Electronics with aggregate of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. OR Full time Diploma in Engineering in Computer Science/ Information Technology / Electronics with aggregate of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. And 1- 2 years post-qualification experience as Web Developer. OR
- Full time Bachelor of Science in any stream of Mathematics and related fields with aggregate of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. One year post qualification experience in teaching or relevant. Knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications and handling social media. OR Full time Graduate in Science (B.Sc.) in Microbiology/ Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry with consolidated minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. The candidate should have 0 to 2 years post qualification experience in the relevant field. OR
- Full time B.Sc./ B.S. in any stream of Science with an aggregate of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. OR Diploma in Engineering with aggregate of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in relevant discipline.
- Full time Graduate with aggregate of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA of any recognized University/ Institute. Minimum 1- year experience in clerical work in Accounts in large and reputed organization. Should be familiar with use of computers and accounting software’s. OR Full time B.Sc./ B.S. (in any stream of Science or Mathematics) with aggregate of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. One year post qualification experience in the relevant field.
- Project Scientific Assistant- B/Project Assistant – 28 years
- Project Scientific Assistant- B – 08 Posts
- Project Assistant – 02 Posts
- Project Scientific Assistant: Rs. 48500/- per month
- Project Assistant: Rs. 31800/- per month
HBCSE Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for HBCSE Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and attend the walk-in-interview with duly filled application form and required documents on 15 to 30 March 2022 to the following venue.
For more details & Application Form: Click here
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education,
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now