Hawkins Recruitment 2017 scheduled to hire Management Trainee for graduates in various disciplines.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Hawkins Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
Hawkins Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates from MBA(Sales/Marketing)Fresh graduates are required as Sales Trainees to be posted in important towns in various parts of India
- Job Description: The job involves travelling intensively, managing dealers, modern retail and institutions and achieving sales targets. After sales training and experience, some suitable trainees will be moved to marketing jobs.
- Salay: The actual average per Trainee remuneration earned during the last one year is Rs. 53,000 pm and by a Confirmed Sales Representative is Rs. 79,000 pm.
- Candidates should possess B.Com(Accounts/Commerce)
- Salary: Fresh Commerce graduates shall start at Rs.48,000 pm. Postgraduates, professionally qualified persons and persons with prior experience may start at Rs. 63,000 pm.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Salary: Fresh law graduates shall start at Rs. 54,000 pm; Persons with relevant experience in Industrial Relations, Trademarks and Patents, Legal Metrology, Contracts and Commercial Law may get an appropriate higher start.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/Diploma
- Disciplines: Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Tool Design and Manufacture, Product Design, Industrial Engineering and Material Science.
- Salary: Diploma holders shall start at Rs. 48,000 pm; engineering graduates shall start at Rs. 54,000 pm. Postgraduates and IIT graduates shall start at Rs. 63,000 pm
- Candidates should possess any degree with following skills
- Good practical knowledge of one or more of the following languages – Visual Basic, SQL, C#, Power Builder, JAVA, ASP and FoxPro —is essential.
- Salary: Fresh graduates shall start at Rs. 54,000 pm; postgraduates and IIT graduates shall start at Rs. 63,000 pm.
- Candidates should possess a degree in the specialization of HR and/or Industrial Relation
- Salary: Postgraduates with specialisation in HR and/or Industrial Relations shall start at Rs. 54,000 pm. Persons with relevant work experience may get an appropriate higher start.
Age limit to apply Hawkins Recruitment: 21 to 28 years
About Hawkins Management Trainee:
Hawkins has a well-established Management Training Scheme for young men and women which leads to jobs in the Management Cadre in 18 months after successful completion of training. Trainees are confirmed with an appropriate increase in salary and benefits.
Hawkins Recruitment 2017 Selection process:
The Hawkins Recruitment selection process is based on
- Screening applications,
- Written test(Conducted Across India)
- Group discussion(Mumbai)
For Group Discussions and Final Interview return Railfare will be paid
How to Apply for Hawkins Recruitment 2017?
Interested and eligible candidates can type the Application Form(giving full details of age, education and experience, if any, should be accompanied by a note in English in the candidate’s own handwriting on “Reasons why I am interested in this job”.The said handwritten note should not exceed 200 words) and send to the following postal address on as soon as possible.
For More details: Click here
Please Note: Do NOT send your application by email.
Senior V.P. Personnel,
Hawkins Cookers Limited,
Maker Tower F 101,
Mumbai – 400005.
Founded in 1959, Hawkins Cookers Limited is a professionally managed, public limited company. In the financial year 2016-17, sales were Rs. 606 crores, up 6% over the previous financial year and Profit After Tax was Rs. 45 crores, up 13%. Hawkins is the leader in the Pressure Cooker market in India for the last 40 years and has diversified successfully into the Cookware market. Hawkins has offices in Mumbai at Cuffe Parade and Mahim and factories in Thane, near Mumbai, Hoshiarpur in The Punjab, and Jaunpur near Allahabad.
Note: Hawkins is known for its fair policies and ethical practices. Hawkins believes in selection and promotion purely on merit. Hawkins emphasises incentive payments based on results.