Hawkins Recruitment 2021: Hawkins has a well-established Management Training Program which leads to jobs in the Management cadre in 18 months. Trainees who successfully complete training, are confirmed with an appropriate increase in salary and benefits.Fresh Graduates may apply. Persons with relevant experience may start higher. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Hawkins Recruitment 2021: Management Trainee
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Salary||During Training: Rs 8-10 LPA
Upon Confirmation: Rs 10-12 LPA
|Job Location||Across India|
Hawkins Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- May be posted in important towns in various parts of India.The job involves travelling intensively, managing dealers and modern retail, and achieving sales targets. May have the opportunity, based on performance, to attend Foreign Conferences. After some Sales experience, promising candidates may be moved to Marketing
- Jobs in Internal Audit, Costing, Corporate Accounts, Budgeting and Control, Factory Accounts and Commerical Operations. Good understanding of accountancy and spreadsheets is desirable.
- Jobs in Training and Manpower Development, Recruitment, Appraisal Management and Factory HR.
- Knowledge of Industrial Relations, Intellectual Property, Legal Metrology, Labour Laws, Contracts and Commercial Law will be useful. Company Secretary qualified persons may also apply.
Executive Assistants to Senior Management
- Bright graduates in any discipline are needed to provide all-round help to Senior Managers; will get exposure to multiple facets of the business.
- Diploma holders, Engineering Graduates and Postgraduates needed in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Tool Design and Manufacture, Product Design, Industrial Engineering, Material Science or Robotics.
- Good practical knowledge of one or more of the following needed – C++, C#, SQL, Visual Basic, Java, ASP, HTML, Python or Android.
Age limit to apply Hawkins Recruitment: 21 to 28 years
How to Apply for Hawkins Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by filling basic details and “Reasons why you are interested in this job”(should not exceed 200 words).
For More details: Click here
Founded in 1959, Hawkins Cookers Limited is a professionally managed, public limited company. In the financial year 2016-17, sales were Rs. 606 crores, up 6% over the previous financial year and Profit After Tax was Rs. 45 crores, up 13%. Hawkins is the leader in the Pressure Cooker market in India for the last 40 years and has diversified successfully into the Cookware market. Hawkins has offices in Mumbai at Cuffe Parade and Mahim and factories in Thane, near Mumbai, Hoshiarpur in The Punjab, and Jaunpur near Allahabad.
Note: Hawkins is known for its fair policies and ethical practices. Hawkins believes in selection and promotion purely on merit. Hawkins emphasises incentive payments based on results.
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now