Hawkins Recruitment 2024: Hawkins has a well-established Management Training Program which leads to jobs in the Management cadre in 18 months. Trainees who successfully complete training, are confirmed with an appropriate increase in salary and benefits.Fresh Graduates may apply. Persons with relevant experience may start higher. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Hawkins Recruitment 2024: Management Trainee
|During Training: Rs 9 LPA
Upon Confirmation: Rs 12 LPA
- Diploma holders, Engineering Graduates and Postgraduates needed in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Tool Design and Manufacture, Process Engineering and Machine Design,Product Design, Industrial Engineering, Material Science or Robotics.
- Good practical knowledge of one or more of the following needed – C++, C#, SQL, Java, ASP.Net, HTML/CSS, XML, Python, Android, DART, the Apple environment, React Native, Tableau and Power BI. Apply only if you like coding, solving real life problems. The job involves designing reports, designing and implementing automation, and assisting all types of business departments with the needed IT. Data Science & Analytics applied to real consumer and customer data with GIS mapping are also skills we are looking for.
- May be posted in important towns in various parts of India.The job involves travelling intensively, managing dealers and modern retail, and achieving sales targets. May have the opportunity, based on performance, to attend Foreign Conferences. After some Sales experience, promising candidates may be moved to Marketing
- Advise the Company on legal matters, monitor and ensure legal compliances, brief counsel and organise action to avoid or support litigation as needed. Action to protect the intellectual property of the Company such as Trade Mark, Copy Rights, Designs and Patents are important. There are also occasions where action needs to be taken against spurious parts and products.
- Bright, computer-literate graduates in any discipline, either freshers or with few years of relevant experience, are needed to work with Senior Managers, providing all-round help in various matters. Will get exposure to multiple facets of the business. Fluency in word-processing and ability to understand instructions and implementation bias is essential
- We are looking for a good knowledge of Accounts, Direct and Indirect Taxation, control aspects of accounting, Audit and Reconciliation. Hawkins runs its own accounting IT systems. A challenging and exciting part of this job will be that you can design reports and systems and are not limited to running an existing legacy software. A good understanding of accounting standards and the ability to deal with internal and external auditors is required. May be posted at any of the factories or offices. Cost and Chartered Accounts may start higher.
- The Role Involves: Identifying the needs of the business and finding the right people, yearly appraisals, career planning, induction and training, recruitment and termination, negotiations with unions, giving feedback to senior management.
- A good understanding of behavioural science, motivation, appraisals, labour laws and recruitment is required.
Candidates who enjoy trying out Indian and International, vegetarian and non- vegetarian recipies, are able to make careful observations, write out recipies and are meticulous and diligent. They should have an inquisitive, creative mind but also be able to follow instructions.
Age limit to apply : 21 to 28 years
The selection process shall consist of screening of applications and written tests at various centres all over India. Candidates shortlisted thereafter shall be called for a Group Discussion and Final Interview in Mumbai for which return rail fares shall be paid. Apply promptly.
How to Apply for Hawkins Recruitment 2024?
Applications (which may be typed), duly signed, giving full details of age, education, mobile number and experience, if any, should be accompanied by a note (about 200 words) in English in the candidate’s own handwriting on “Reasons why I am interested in joining Hawkins”. The application may either be uploaded on the Company’s website following instructions therein (or) sent by post/courier to following postal address as soon as possible by mentioning the job applied for on the envelope
For More details & Online Application: Click here
Senior VP Personnel,
Hawkins Cookers Limited
Maker Tower F 101,
Mumbai 400 005,
Founded in 1959, Hawkins Cookers Limited is a professionally managed, public limited company. In the financial year 2016-17, sales were Rs. 606 crores, up 6% over the previous financial year and Profit After Tax was Rs. 45 crores, up 13%. Hawkins is the leader in the Pressure Cooker market in India for the last 40 years and has diversified successfully into the Cookware market. Hawkins has offices in Mumbai at Cuffe Parade and Mahim and factories in Thane, near Mumbai, Hoshiarpur in The Punjab, and Jaunpur near Allahabad.
Note: Hawkins is known for its fair policies and ethical practices. Hawkins believes in selection and promotion purely on merit. Hawkins emphasises incentive payments based on results.