Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2022 – Haryana Power Utilities has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer in various cadre. There are 62 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply from 02 March 2022 to 31 March 2022. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in relevant discipline. The age limit of the candidates should be 20 to 42 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
Haryana Power sector comprises four wholly State-owned Corporations viz HPGCL, HVPNL, UHBVNL and DHBVNL which after unbundling of the HSEB in 1998 are responsible for power generation, transmission, distribution and trading in the State. These utilities and the HERC work under the administrative control of the Deptt. of Power which is headed by Principal Secretary, Power.
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2022:
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Engineer:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Application Start Date||02 March 2022|
|Last Date||31 March 2022|
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:-
For Assistant Engineer:
- Full-Time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General category/ other category candidates and 65% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile, in any one of the following disciplines: Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering OR
- Full-time Master of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General category/other category
candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile, in the Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering disciplines in case of candidate having full time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering with marks less than 60% for General/Other candidates & less than 55% for SC category candidates of Haryana domicile.
- Must have passed Hindi/ Sanskrit up to matric standard or in Higher Education.
Age limit :
- Between 20 to 42 years.
For Candidates of Haryana Domicil:
- For SC, BC-A, BC-B candidates: 05 Years
- For PwD- General candidates: 10 Years
- For PwD- SC, BC-A, BC-B candidates: 15 Years
- Others as per government policy
For Candidates belonging to States other than Haryana:
- Gen., SC, ST, OBC, PWD, ESP, EWS: 42 years
- Assistant Engineer Electrical Cadre: 62 Posts
- Assistant Engineer Electrical Cadre: Rs.53,100-1,67,800/month
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment AE Selection Process:
- The candidates who have qualified the GATE-2021 conducted by designated IIT in corresponding paper i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE), Mechanical Engineering (ME) and Civil Engineering (CE)shall only be eligible to be considered for selection
- The selection of the candidates in each category would be done by the HPUs from the eligible candidates, purely on the basis of score of the GATE-2021 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering-2021) in the respective discipline as per the requirement of HPUs.
|Category as per GATE-2021 Score Card||Categories covered for the purpose of determining qualifying marks
(Minimum Cut-off marks)
|General||General, EWS, ESM-Gen & ESP-Gen Category candidates of Haryana Domicile only and General/ Reserved Category candidates of States other than Haryana|
|SC/ST/PwD||SC, ESM-SC, ESP-SC & PwD Category candidates of Haryana Domicile only|
|OBC (NCL)||BC-A, BC-B, ESM-BC-A&B, ESP-BC-A&B Category candidates of Haryana Domicile only|
- The weightage of GATE Exam is of 80 marks[The normalized GATE Marks(out of 100) would be converted/scaled out of 80 Marks by multiplying with 0.8]. Socio-economic criteria and Experience is of 20 marks
- Male Candidates of General Category & all reserved categories of other States: Rs.500/-
- For Female candidates of all (General and Reserved) categories of all States: Rs.125/-
- For male candidates of all States/SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ESM categories of Haryana: Rs.125/-
- For all Persons with Disabilities (Candidates of Haryana only): NIL
Note: PwD candidates of Haryana Domicile only are exempted from payment of fees.
Mode of Payment: Online mode of Debit card/Credit card/ Net banking.
How to apply Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment for AE?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online along with required documents from 02 March 2022 to 31 March 2022.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now