Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2018 – HPU announced notifications for 105 vacancies of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) through GATE – 2018 score. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)|
|Application Start Date||18 June 2018|
|Last Date||1 August 2018|
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Full-Time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General category/ other category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile.
- Must have passed Hindi/ Sanskrit up to matric standard or in higher education.
Code of GATE 2018 PAPER: Electrical Engineering (EE)
Age limit (As on 01-08-2018): 20 to 42 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- For SC, BC-A, BC-B candidates: 05 Years
- For PwD- General candidates: 10 Years
- For PwD- SC, BC-A, BC-B candidates: 15 Years
- Others as per government policy
Utility wise vacancies: 105 Posts
- Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL) – 27 Posts
- Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL) – 17 Posts
- Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL) – 17 Posts
- Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL) – 44 Posts
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment AE Selection Process:
- The candidates who have acquired the essential qualification and must have qualified the GATE-2018 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering-2018) conducted by IIT, Guwahati in Feb. 2018 in corresponding paper i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE) shall only be eligible to be considered for selection.
- The selection of the candidates in each category would be done by the HPUs from the eligible candidates, purely on the basis of score of the GATE-2018 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering-2018) in the respective discipline as per requirement of HPUs
- The selection process consists of marks obtained (Normalized Marks out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE-2018. No interview will be carried out for the posts being advertised by HPUs.
- Appointments will be made purely on the basis of merit of the GATE-2018. GATE Score of 2017 or prior will not be valid.
- Male Candidates of General Category & all reserved categories of other States: Rs.500/-
- Female candidates of all States/SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ESM categories of Haryana: Rs.125/-
- For all Persons with Disabilities (Candidates of Haryana only): NIL
How to apply Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment for AE?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 18 June 2018 to 1 August 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Date of Notification: 11-06-2018
- Opening date for submission of online application: 18-06-2018 (10:00 A.M)
- Closing date for submission of online Application Form: 01-08-2018
- Cut Off date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit /Reservation/Essential Qualification etc.: 01-08-2018