Haryana Police Recruitment 2021 – Haryana Staff Selection has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Constable of police department. There are 7298 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply from 11 January 2021 to 10 February 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2021:
Haryana Police Recruitment for Constable :
|Application Last Date||10 February 2021|
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/Institution for all the categories.
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or higher education
Maximum Age Limit(as on 01-12-2020):
- For General – 18 to 25 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For BC/SC/ST/EWS Categories – up to 5 years
Male Constable (General Duty) – 5500 Posts
- Gen=1980 Posts
- SC=990 Posts
- BCA=770 Posts
- BCB=440 Posts
- EWS=550 Posts
- ESM-GEN=385 Posts
- ESM-SC=110 Posts
- ESM-BCA=110 Posts
- ESM-BCB=165 Posts
Female Constable (General Duty) – 1100 Posts
- Gen=396 Posts
- SC=198 Posts
- BCA=154 Posts
- BCB=88 Posts
- EWS=110 Posts
- ESM-GEN=77 Posts
- ESM-SC=22 Posts
- ESM-BCA=22 Posts
- ESM-BCB=33 Posts
Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1 – 698 Posts
- Gen=252 Posts
- SC=125 Posts
- BCA=97 Posts
- BCB=56 Posts
- EWS=70 Posts
- ESM-GEN=49 Posts
- ESM-SC=14 Posts
- ESM-BCA=14 Posts
- ESM-BCB=21 Posts
Salary Details: Rs.21700-69100 – Level-3
Haryana Police Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the knowledge Test/Physical Screening Test/Physical Measurement Test.
Knowledge Test (80% weightage):
- All candidates shall have to undergo a Knowledge Test of eighty (80) marks comprising of objective type, multiple choice questions.
- The Knowledge Test shall be of the objective type having hundred (100) multiple choice questions of 0.80 marks each and test shall be of ninety (90) minutes duration. While each correct answer will gate 0.8 marks, there will
be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- It shall be held simultaneously for all candidates. The medium of examination shall be Hindi except where
the knowledge of English language of the candidates is to be tested. The medium of examination shall be bilingual i.e. both in Hindi as well as in English.
Physical Screening Test:
- Candidates, equalling seven (07) times the number of vacancies in each category shall be declared to have qualified the Knowledge Test (KT).
- Only the candidates who qualify the standards prescribed for Physical Screening Test shall be allowed to take part in the further process of selection.
|Candidates||Test distance||Qualifying Time|
|Male||2.5 Kilometer||12 Min|
|Female||1.0 Kilometer||6 min|
|Ex.-serviceman||1.0 Kilometer||5 min|
Physical Measurement Test:
- The candidates who have qualified the Physical Screening Test shall have to undergo Physical Measurement Test as per standards prescribed in Appendix-B of Haryana Police.
- All candidates who have qualified the Physical Measurement Test shall be called for scrutiny of documents. All other candidates shall stand eliminated from further process of selection.
- Male and Female Non Resident of Haryana- Rs. 100/-
- Female of Haryana resident only – Rs. 50/-
- Male SC/BC/EWS candidates of Haryana State only – Rs. 25/-
- Female SC/BC/EWS candidates of Haryana State only – Rs. 13/-
- Ex-Serviceman of Haryana/SC/BC/EWS candidates of Haryana State only – No Fee
How to Apply for Haryana Police Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website from 11 January 2021 to 10 February 2021
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Application starts from 11 Jan 2021)
- Date of publication – 30-12-2020
- Opening date for submission of online applications – 11-01-2021
- Closing date for submission of online application – 10-02-2021
- Closing date for deposit of fee – 13-02-2021
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now