Haryana Police Recruitment 2020 – Office of the Director-General of Police, Crime Haryana scheduled walk-in interview for IT professionals for the post of Sr. System Analyst, Programmer/ Data Analyst, Networking Engineer, Web Designer for 08 vacancies. Candidates with the educational background of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA/ BCA/ B.Sc/ Diploma within the age limit of 18 to 42 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview/test. Interested and eligible candidates attend the walk-in interview on 10 July 2020 to the mentioned venue. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 for Deputy Manager
- EESL Recruitment 2020 for Engineer/Asst Manager/ Officer
Haryana Police Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Sr. System Analyst/ Programmer/ Networking Engineer/ Web Designer|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA/ BCA/ B.Sc/ Diploma|
|Salary||Rs.39,200 – 23,250/-|
|Walk-in Date||10 July 2020|
- B.E/ B.Tech ( in any stream M.Sc (Com.Sc/ IT) MCA / B/C level course from DOE/ NIELIT with 60% marks or
- M.Sc (physics/ Maths & Statistics) with 60 % mark with PGDCA with 60% marks.
- Knowledge of Software Development on NET or Java/J2EE/ Websphere/PHP, MySQL and Linux/VB and MS Access/SQL Server/Oracle.
- Certificate in MCSE/ CCNA/ DCNE/ Linux/ Solaris minimum 3 months Diploma in Networking/ System Security and One-year working experience
Programmer/ Data Analyst:
- 10+2 ( with 50% marks or graduation and O level or one-year computer course).
- Three years Diploma in any Stream/ BCA/ B.Sc (Computer SC/ IT).
- Matric 50% marks with two-year Diploma in Office Management and Computer Applications.
- Post Matric one year ITI course in Stenography with 60% marks Data speed of 8000 key depressions per hour or 133 key depressions per min.
- B.E/ B.Tech (in any stream/ M.Sc (Com.Sc/IT)./ MCA / B/C level course from DOE/ NIELIT with 60% marks or M.Sc (physics/ Maths & Statistics) with 60 % mark with PGDCA with 60% marks.
- Certificate in MCSE/ CCNA/ DCNE/ Linux/ Solaris minimum 3 months Diploma in Networking/ System Security. One year working experience
- Up-gradation in this category is HL Impaneled who will have 2-year successful experience.
- Graduate (55% Marks) with PGDCA/ PGDCA/ PGDIT/ APGDCA or
- BCA/ B.Sc (Computer Sc./IT/MCA/ M.Sc. Comp. Sc./IT/B.Tech) in any stream 55% marks.
- Three years Diploma in Comp. Application/IT from SBTE/ University, A/B/C level course from DOE/NIELIT (with 55% marks).
- One year Certificate course in Multimedia/ Web designing.
Maximum Age Limit: 18 to 42 years
- Sr.System Analyst: 02 posts
- Programmer/ Data Analyst: 02 posts
- Network Engineer: 02 posts
- Web Designer: 02 posts
- Sr.System Analyst: Rs.39,200/-
- Programmer/Data Analyst/ Network Engineer: Rs.27,200/-
- Web Designer: Rs.23,250/-
Haryana Police Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the interview/test
How to Apply for Haryana Police Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 10 July 2020 from 10 AM to the below-mentioned address.
For More Details: Click here
Date – 10.07.2020 Time – 10 AM
State Crime Branch, Haryana,