Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Haryana Police Admit Card: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will conduct the written exam for the post of Female Constable (General Duty) on 28 August 2021 Saturday from 3.00 P.M. to 4.30 P.M. (Evening Session). And for the posts of Sub Inspector (Male), the exams will be conducted in two sessions. 29 August 2021 Sunday, from 10.30 A.M to 12.00 Noon Morning Session & Sub Inspector (Female) the exam will be on 29 August from 3.00 P.M. to 4.30 P.M. Evening Session. For more details regarding the exam, Visit – Haryana Police Recruitment Details. The Haryana police admit card for this exam will be released on the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission on August 20, 2021. For details related to the admit card and the exam procedure, keep reading.
How To Download My Haryana Police Admit Card?
To know the procedure for downloading the admit card, follow the below steps. Kindly note that the admit card will be released on August 20, 2021. All the details related to the exam such as Exam Date, Time, Venue, Address, Reporting Time, and other exam-related information will be available only on the admit card. Also, the admit card is mandatory for the invigilators to allow you for taking up the exam.
Step 1 – Visit the official website of HSSC – http://www.hssc.gov.in/index
Step 2 – All the details regarding the exam and recent updates will be available in the “What’s New” section. ( Pointed with an arrow mark.)
Step 3 – Details regarding the admit card and other exam-related information along with the active link will be available there. Select the appropriate link of the admit card for the exam that you applied for.
Step 4 – Enter the credentials if it is being asked and click on submit.
Step 5 – Your Haryana police admit card will be available for download. Take a printout of the admit card for future use. A color printout is preferred.
Female Constable (General Duty) – 28.08.2021 (Saturday). Evening Session – from 03.00 P.M. to 04.30 P.M. Reporting time 01.00 P.M. (No Entry after 02.00 P.M.)
Sub Inspector (Male) – 29.08.2021 (Sunday). Morning Session – from 10.30 A.M to 12.00 Noon. Reporting Time 08.30 A.M. (No Entry after 09.30 A.M)
Sub Inspector (Female) – 29.08.2021 (Sunday). Evening Session – from 03.00 P.M. to 04.30 P.M.. Reporting time 01.00 P.M. (No Entry after 02.00 P.M.).
Knowledge Test (80% weightage) – Total =100
- This test is an OMR-based test.
- This test is conducted for eighty (80) marks consisting of objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- A total of 100 questions will be given and the time allocated is 90 minutes.
- Each question will carry 0.80 marks.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 0.8 marks.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The test paper shall include questions on General Studies, General Science, Current affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical ability, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, other relevant fields/trades, etc.
- There shall be at least ten questions relating to basic knowledge of computers.
- The standard of questions shall be as expected of an educated person having passed 10+2 examinations of Board of School Education Haryana for the post of Constable.
Candidates, equaling seven (07) times the number of vacancies in each category shall be declared to have qualified for the Knowledge Test(KT).
Physical Screening Test (PST):
All the details regarding the process of holding the Physical Screening Test and instructions shall be notified separately before the PST.
- The candidates who have qualified in the Knowledge Test shall be eligible to appear for the Physical Screening Test.
- PST is only qualifying in nature, to judge their physical fitness and endurance.
- The standard prescribed for this test is to run a distance of
- 2.5 Kilometers within 12 minutes for male candidates.
- 1 kilometer in 5 minutes for Ex-servicemen.
- 1 kilometer in 6 minutes for Female candidates.
- The candidates who fail to meet the standards prescribed for the Physical Screening Test shall stand eliminated from the further selection process.
- The result of the Physical Screening Test shall be prepared by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission and the same will be available on their official website.
Only the candidates who qualify the standard prescribed for the Physical Screening Test shall be allowed to participate in the further selection process.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT):
- The candidates who have qualified the Physical Screening Test are eligible to undergo the Physical Measurement Test
- Kindly note that to make the entire process of the PMT tamper-proof, fair and impartial, the HSSC will use standard digital measurement devices so that the candidates can read their measurement on a digital display monitor.
- The candidates who fail to meet the standards prescribed for the Physical Measurement Test shall stand eliminated from the further selection process.
- Only the candidates who qualify the standards prescribed for the Physical Measurement Test shall take part in the further process of selections.
For knowing the standards of the PMT, please refer to Appendix B of the Haryana Police (Non-Gazetted & other ranks) Services Rules, 2017.
The result of the Physical Measurement Test shall be prepared by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission and the same will be available on their official website.
Apart from the above-mentioned categories, a 10% weightage is given for additional qualifications and another 10% weightage is given for Miscellaneous. For complete details regarding these two categories, visit – Exam Pattern Details.
Declaration of Results:
Once all the above said exams and tests are over, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission will publish a merit list based on the aggregate performance of the candidates in all of the tests mentioned above. The result will be made available on the official website of HSSC.
This is all about the Haryana police admit card and about the exam. For more details or updates, keep checking the official site of the HSSC and keep yourself updated.
What should I do if there are errors in my Admit Card ?
The information that you give while applying for this exam only will be taken as an input for the admit card. So make sure that you give proper information while applying. You can also contact the concerned officials to resolve your query - +91-172-2566597.
Should I carry any identity proof along with my admit card for the exam ?
The details regarding that will be given in the admit card itself under the “General Instruction” section. Kindly go through that to resolve your query.
Should I use the same admit card for all the different stages of the exam ?
No, separate admit cards will be given for each stage of the exam. The details regarding the various stages of the exam will be updated on the official website. Keep checking the official website for updates regarding this.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now