Haryana Police Admit Card: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will conduct the written exam for the post of Male Constable (General Duty) on August 7th and 8th, 2021. Initially, this exam was planned to be conducted in the month of March, but it was postponed and now it will be conducted in the above-mentioned dates. The exam schedule for the female candidates will be notified later. For more details regarding the exam, Visit – Haryana Police Recruitment Details. The admit card for this exam will be released on the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission on July 31, 2021. For details related to the admit card and the exam procedure, keep reading.
|Category||No.of Posts Available
|Ex-Service Men GEN||385|
|Ex-Service Men SC||110|
|Ex-Service Men BCA||110|
|Ex-Service Men BCB||165|
How To Download My Haryana Police Admit Card?
To know the procedure for downloading the admit card, follow the below steps. Kindly note that the admit card which will be released on July 31, 2021 is only for Male candidates. The exam schedule for other female candidates who applied for the same post will be notified on the official website.
Step 1 – Visit the official website of HSSC.http://www.hssc.gov.in/index
Step 2 – All the details regarding the exam and recent updates will be available in the “What’s New” section. ( Pointed with an arrow mark.)
Step 3 – Details regarding the admit card and other exam related information along with the active link will be available there. Select the appropriate link of the admit card for the exam that you applied for.
Step 4 – Enter the credentials if it is being asked and click on submit.
Step 5 – Your admit card will be available for download. Take a printout of the admit card for future use. A color printout is preferred.
Note – All the information related to the exam such as exam venue, exam date, exam batch, and exam time will be available in the admit card. The candidates should go through all the information furnished in the admit card thoroughly before going to the exam.
The written examination for the male candidates for the post of General Duty will be Optical Mark Recognition (OMR Sheets) based and will be happening on 07.08.2021 (Saturday) & 08.08.2021 (Sunday) in two sessions each day that is from 10.30 A.M to 12.00 Noon (Morning Session) and 03.00 P.M. to 04.30 P.M. (Evening Session). Exact Time will be updated in Haryana Police Admit Card.
Knowledge Test (80% weightage) – Total =100
- This test is an OMR based test.
- This test is conducted for eighty (80) marks consisting of objective type multiple choice questions.
- A total of 100 questions will be given and the time allocated is 90 minutes.
- Each question will carry 0.80 marks.
- Each correct answer will be awarded with 0.8 marks.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The test paper shall include questions on General studies, General Science, Current affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical ability, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, other relevant fields/trades etc.
- There shall be at least ten questions relating to basic knowledge of computers.
- The standard of questions shall be as expected of an educated person having passed 10+2 examinations of Board of School Education Haryana for the post of Constable.
Candidates, equaling seven (07) times the number of vacancies in each category shall be declared to have qualified the Knowledge Test(KT).
Physical Screening Test (PST):
All the details regarding the process of holding the Physical Screening Test and instructions shall be notified separately before the PST.
- The candidates who have qualified in the Knowledge Test shall be eligible to appear for the Physical Screening Test.
- PST is only qualifying in nature, to judge their physical fitness and endurance.
- The standard prescribed for this test for male candidates is to run a distance of 2.5 Kilometers within 12 minutes and for Ex-servicemen it is 1 kilometre in 5 minutes.
- The candidates who fail to meet the standards prescribed for the Physical Screening Test shall stand eliminated from further selection process.
- The result of the Physical Screening Test shall be prepared by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission and the same will be available in their official website.
Only the candidates who qualify the standard prescribed for the Physical Screening Test shall be allowed to take part in the further process of selection.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT):
- The candidates who have qualified the Physical Screening Test are eligible to undergo the Physical Measurement Test
- Kindly note that in order to make the entire process of the PMT tamper-proof, fair and impartial, the HSSC will use standard digital measurement devices in a manner that the candidates are able to read their measurement on a digital display monitor.
- The candidates who fail to meet the standards prescribed for the Physical Measurement Test shall stand eliminated from the further selection process.
- Only the candidates who qualify the standards prescribed for the Physical Measurement Test shall take part in the further process of selections.
For knowing the standards of the PMT, please refer to Appendix B of the Haryana Police (Non-Gazetted & other ranks) Services Rules, 2017.
The result of the Physical Measurement Test shall be prepared by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission and the same will be available in their official website.
Apart from the above-mentioned categories, a 10% weightage is given for additional qualifications and another 10% weightage is given for Miscellaneous. For complete details regarding these two categories, visit – Exam Pattern Details.
Declaration of Results:
Once all the above said exams and tests are over, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission will publish a merit list based on the aggregate performance of the candidates in all of the tests mentioned above. The result will be made available on the official website of HSSC.
What should I do if there are errors in my Admit Card ?
The information that you give while applying for this exam only will be taken as an input for the admit card. So make sure that you give proper information while applying. You can also contact the concerned officials to resolve your query - +91-172-2566597.
Should I carry any identity proof along with my admit card for the exam ?
The details regarding that will be given in the admit card itself under the “General Instruction” section. Kindly go through that to resolve your query.
Should I use the same admit card for all the different stages of the exam ?
No, separate admit cards will be given for each stage of the exam. The details regarding the various stages of the exam will be updated on the official website. Keep checking the official website for updates regarding this.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now