Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Haryana Health Department Recruitment 2022 – Haryana Health Department has released the job notification for the post of Medical Officer for 1252 vacancies . Candidates with the qualification of Graduate in medicine within the age limit of 22 to 42 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the online examination and interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 25 February 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Haryana Health Department :Health Department is headed by the Director General, Health Services, and is assisted by One Additional Director General, Seven Directors, One Additional Director (Administration), One Joint Director (Administration) and Deputy Directors at the Head Office. The Head of Health Services at the District is Civil Surgeon while the Civil Hospitals are headed by Principal Medical Officers/Medical Superintendents / Senior Medical Officers. Community Health Centres and Primary Health Centres are headed by Senior Medical Officers and Medical Officer in-charge respectively.
Haryana Health Department Recruitment 2022:
Haryana Health Department Recruitment 2022 for Medical Officer:
|Job Role||Medical Officer|
|Last Date||25 February 2022|
- Graduate in Medicine and Surgery from a recognized University or any other University or Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India; and. Registered as Medical Practitioner with Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council in Indian Union; and. Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit. Preference shall be given to candidates having MD/ MS degree/ PG diploma approved by MCI.
- Medical Officer – 22 to 42 years
- General – 270 Posts
- SC of Haryana – 472 Posts
- BCA of Haryana -80 Posts
- BCB of Haryana-25 Posts
- EWS of Haryana -133 Posts
- Medical Officer – Level 10
Haryana Health Department Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Written Test – 100 marks, Post Graduate Degree – 14 marks, Post Graduate Diploma – 10 marks.
- For male candidates – Rs.1000
- For female candidates – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/EWS/BC-A/BC-B/ESM – Rs.250/-
- No fee for PWBD.
How to apply for Haryana Health Department Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 25 February 2022.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now