HARTRON Recruitment 2023: Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd. has advertised a notification for Computer Professionals. There are 169 Vacancies to be filled by this recruitment. This is the opportune time for Software Engineers and Programmers who can Grasp this chance by applying for this post. Candidates with Qualification of B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA is eligible for this post. The detailed qualification and selection process is mentioned below. Candidates can make use of it by going through the notification on our website.
HARTRON: Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd. is a nodal Agency for the computerization and procurement of computer systems and electronic equipment for the State of Haryana. HARTRON is committed to providing the right tools, techniques & right methodologies to ensure that even the common people can contribute & participate in optimising & enhancing Haryana.
HARTRON Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Computer Professionals|
|Total Vacancies||169 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 22,000 – Rs 44,250/-|
|Job Location||Panchkula/ Chandigarh|
|Last Date||02 November 2023|
- B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech /M.Sc. (Comp.Sc./IT)/MCA/‘B’/’C’ Level course from DOE/NIELIT with 60% marks.
- M.Sc (Phy/ Math/ Statistics) with 60% marks and PGDCA with 60% marks.
- Having knowledge of Software Development on .NET or JAVA/J2EE/ Websphere/PHP/ Angular Java, MySQL and Linux/VB and MS Access/SQL Server/Oracle.
Programmer with 2 years experience: Qualification as that of Programmer with minimum 2 years experience as a Programmer in Software Development on .NET or JAVA/J2EE/ Websphere/PHP/ Angular Java, MySQL and Linux/VB and MS Access/SQL Server/Oracle.
System Analyst: Qualification as that of Programmer with minimum 5 years experience as a Programmer.
Networking Engineer :
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/ M.Sc.(Comp.Sc./IT)/MCA/ ‘B’/’C’ Level course from DOE/NIELIT with 60% marks.
- M.Sc (Phy/Math/Statistics) with 60% marks and PGDCA with 60% marks.
- Certification in MCSE/CCNA/ DCNE/Linux/Solaris/Minimum 3 months Diploma in Networking/System Security.
- One year working experience of network administration/handling of troubleshooting and resolving of operational issues of LAN/WAN/Internet/ Intranet including hardware and system software.
- Graduate (55% marks) with PGDCA/ PDCA/ PGDIT/APGDCA. OR BCA/B.Sc(Comp.Sc./IT)/MCA/ M.Sc.(Comp. Sc./IT)/B.Tech/M.Tech (in any stream) (with 55% marks).
- Three Years Diploma in Comp.
- Application/IT from SBTE/ University, ‘A’/’B’/’C’ Level course from DOE/NIELIT (with 55% marks).
Networking Assistant :
- Three Years Diploma in Comp.Sc./IT/Electronics/Electronics & Comm./ BCA/B.Sc. (Comp. Sc./IT)/’A’/’B’ Level course from DOE/NIELIT with 55% marks.
- One year working experience in troubleshooting, Operation and maintenance of electronics Equipment; handling of LAN/ WAN/Internet/Intranet including hardware and system software.
- Person having MCP/MCSE/DCNE/ Linux/Solaris/Network+/A+ certification/ minimum 3 months Diploma in Networking/ system security shall be given preference.
- Graduate (55%) with PGDCA/ PDCA/PGDIT/APGDCA. OR BCA/B/Sc/(Comp.Sc/IT)/MCA/ M.Sc. Comp. Sc./IT)/B.Tech/M.Tech (in any stream) (with 55% marks).
- Three Years Diploma in Comp. Application/IT from SBTE/ University, ‘A’/’B’/’C’/ Level course from DOE/NIELIT (with 55% marks).
- One-year Certificate Course in Multimedia/Web Designing.
Total Vacancies: 169 Vacancies
System Analyst: 21 Posts
- Panchkula/ Chandigarh- 20 Posts
- Faridabad/ Sonepat- 1 Posts in each district
Programmer with 2 years experience: 20 Posts
- Panchkula/ Chandigarh- 20 Posts
Programmer: 32 Posts
- Panchkula/ Chandigarh- 30 Posts
- Faridabad/ Jhajjar/ Karnal/ Nuh – 02 Posts in each district
Networking Engineer: 12 Posts
- Panchkula/ Chandigarh- 10 Posts
- Gurugram- 02 Posts
Junior Programmer: 64 Posts
- Panchkula/ Chandigarh- 50 Posts
- Ambala- 05 Posts
- Bhiwani/ Jhajjar/ Nuh/ Palwal/ Rewari/ Sonepat/ Yamuna Nagar- 3 Posts in each district
- Charkhi Dadri/ Gurugram- 3 Posts in each district
- Rohtak- 03 Posts
Networking Assistant: 17 Posts
- Panchkula/ Chandigarh – 10 Posts
- Gurugram-05 Posts
- Faridabad/ Fatehabad/ Jhajjar/ Kaithal/ Mahendraga rh/ Palwal/ Rewari/ Rohtak/ Sonepat- 2 Posts in each district
Web Designer: 03 Posts
- Panchkula/ Chandigarh- 03 Posts
- System Analyst- 44,250/-
- Programmer/Networking Engineer- 29,500/-
- Programmer with 2 years experience- 31,850/-
- Junior Programmer/Networking Assistant/Web Designer- 22,000/-
Selection Process for HARTRON Recruitment 2023:
- The Selection Process will be based on a Computerised Test.
- Shortlisting of candidates on the basis of particulars and reservation category filled in the online application form for which the candidate has the supporting documents as of the last date of submission of application.
Note: The test will be held at IDDC, Ambala & HMSDC, Gurugram centres.
How to apply for HARTRON Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through HATRON’s website on or before 02 November 2023.
For more details & Apply: Click here.