Haryana Space Application Centre-HARSAC Recruitment for Research Associates, Project Fellow, Project Assistant and Junior Project Assistants on contractual basis under different projects. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
HARSAC Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Research Associates/Others|
|Drive Date||13 & 14 July 2019|
For Project Fellow (6 & 3 Month):
- 1st Class M.Sc/ M.Tech degree in Geo-informatics, Remote Sensing & GIS (Or)
- 1 st class PG degree in Urban and Regional Planning with P.G. Diploma in Geo-informatics/ Remote Sensing/GIS.
For Project Assistant:
- M.Sc/ B.Tech./ M.Tech. degree in any subject with a PG Diploma in Geo-informatics.
For Jr.Project Assistant:
- Geo-Informatics Assistant (GIA) from ITI (Or)
- ITI Diploma (COPA) with 1 year GIS experience.
For Research Associate (R.A.-I)(Creation of GIS Cell in MC Faridabad):
- Doctorate or equivalent degree in Geo-informatics (Or)
- 3 years of research experience after 1 st class M.Sc/M.Tech./M.E. in Remote sensing/GIS/Geoinformatics/ Geospatial technologies/Geomatics.
- At least one research paper published in peer reviewed journal.
For Project Assistant(Creation of GIS Cell in MC Faridabad):
- M.Tech/M.Sc. degree in Remote Sensing/Geo-informatics/GIS/Spatial Information Technology (Or)
- Master degree in Geography with a PG Diploma in RS & GIS from a recognized University/ Institute.
For Project Assistant(Creation of GIS Cell in Mini Secretariat, Mewat):
- M.Tech/M.Sc degree in remote sensing/geo-informatics/GIS/ spatial information technology. (Or)
- P.G. Degree in Urban Planning with experience in GIS. (Or)
- Master Degree in Geography with a PG Diploma in RS & GIS from a recognized University/Institute
For Research Associate (R.A.-I)(Forecasting Agricultural Output using Agro meteorology & Land-Based Observations & National Agricultural Drought Assessment & Monitoring System (Fasal & NADAMS)):
- Doctorate or equivalent degree in Geo-informatics. (Or)
- 3 years of experience in remote sensing after 1st class M.Tech. in Geoinformatics.
- At least one research paper published in a peer-reviewed journal.
For Project Fellow(Geo-informatics assistant course under NCVT scheme in Govt. ITI in six districts of Haryana state- Hisar, Rohtak, Sonepat, FaridabadYamunanagar and Ambala from session 2019-20 (2 no. for each ITI location)):
- B.Tech/M.Tech./M.Sc in Geoinformatics with one year experience in a relevant field. (Or)
- Bachelors/Master in any stream with a one-year diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS with 50% marks from a recognized university with one-year post qualification experience in the relevant field. (Or)
- B.Tech./MCA/M.Sc. with 50% marks and Diploma in RS & GIS from a recognized university with one-year post qualification experience in the relevant field.
For Research Associate:
- First Class M.Tech in Geoinformatics/Remote Sensing/Geospatial Technology with a minimum of three years of research experience in remote sensing/ GIS applications in
Web GIS. (Or)
- PhD in Geo-informatics/Remote Sensing/ Geospatial Technology.
For Project Fellow(National Wetland Inventory and Assessment (NWIA) Phase-II):
- 1st class M.Tech/M.Sc in GeoInformatics/Geospatial technology/geomatics/ remote
sensing/GIS etc. (Or)
- 1 st class master degree (M.Sc./M.Tech) in Botany/Ecology/Environmental Sciences/Energy and Env. Management and P.G. Diploma in Remote sensing/GIS/Geo
informatics/Geomatics etc from recognized university/institute.
For Project Fellow (Block-level yield assessment of wheat crop using Satellite and Weather Data):
- 1st class Master’s degree in Remote Sensing/GIS/Geo-informatics. (Or)
- 1st class Master’s degree in Geography/Agriculture Science with P.G. Diploma in Remote Sensing/GIS/Geo-Informatics.
For Project Assistant(Development of Active-passive algorithm for High-Resolution Soil Moisture over Bare and Vegetation covered Soil):
- Master’s degree in Remote sensing/GIS/Geo-informatics (Or)
- Master’s degree in Geography/Agriculture Science with P.G. Diploma in Remote
For Project assistant(Preparation of Cadastral Level Soil Nutrients Maps of Some Villages in Nuh district-A pilot study):
- M.Sc./M.Tech. in Remote Sensing/Geo-informatics (Or)
- M.Tech. Computer Science having one year of experience in Remote Sensing & GIS.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now