HARMAN Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the post of Associate Engineer-Software for BE/BTech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
HARMAN Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer-Software|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA from a recognized university
- Good programming knowledge in C/C++ languages.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Software Development role in a product based company working in the automotive infotainment domain.
- Working in a vast array of technology areas as Embedded RTOS, Android, HMI, Apple CarPlay, Google Automotive Link (GAL).
- Doing Development in multiple domains:
- Phone projection, Systems Programming, Device Drivers, Bluetooth, Wifi, Voice recognition, Audio, Apps, etc.
- Opportunity to deliver challenging work across multi-layered, embedded software stack, requiring niche skills.
- Be part of a highly dynamic, fast paced team working on disruptive technologies.
- Exact team allocation will be based on assessment, suitability, available opportunity and candidate’s interest.
How to apply HARMAN Recruitment 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here