HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019 has announced a job notification for the post of Clerk, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant, Assistant Manager/ Development Officer for 978 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.Com/B.A/B.Sc/B.E/B.Tech/ M.Com/MA/PG in the respective disciplines can apply for this post. The selection process is based on the Preliminary and Main Examination result. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by online on or before the last date. Here we described the detailed eligibility and application process
HARCO – Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited occupies a vital position in the state economy and has been entrepreneurs, financing farmers etc.HARCO Bank is having 13 branches and two extension counters at Chandigarh & Panchkula at the state level.19 Central Cooperative Banks with their 594 offices working at the district level.
HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Clerk,Jr Accountant,Sr Accountant,Asst Manager/ Development Officer|
|Last Date||31 August 2019|
- Candidates should complete graduation with 55% marks or Commerce Graduate with 50% marks from a recognized University
For Junior Accountant:
- Candidates should complete B.Com/B.A with Economics or Math/ B.Sc with Maths as one of the subjects with at least 55% marks in aggregate/ B.Tech with at least 60% marks
For Senior Accountant:
- Candidates should complete Commerce or Science with Math or BA with Math at least 55% marks or Economics with 3 years experience. OR
- Candidates should complete M.Com or MA with Math or Economics with at least 50% marks
For Assistant Manager/ Development Officer:
- Candidates should complete graduation in science with Math/ Arts with Economics or Maths/ Commerce/B.Tech with at least 60% marks OR
- Post Graduate in Maths or Economics or Commerce or Business Administration or Engineering with at least 55% marks either in Graduation or Post Graduation or Chartered Accountant with at least 55% marks OR
- Post Graduation in Economics or Maths or Commerce with CAIIB with 50% marks.
- Master in Banking and Insurance Management with 60% marks
Note: For all above posts candidates should have knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric Standard.
- For Clerk: 790 posts
- For Junior Accountant: 123 posts
- For Senior Accountant: 35 posts
- For Assistant Manager/ Development Officer: 30 posts
- For Clerk: Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
- For Junior Accountant: Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
- For Senior Accountant: Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
- For Assistant Manager/ Development Officer: Rs.44,900-1,42,400/-
HARCO Bank Recruitment – Selection process:
The selection process is based on the Preliminary and Main Examination. For Clerk post, there will be a Preliminary and Main Examination. There will be no Preliminary examination for Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant, Assistant Manager/ Development Officer post
For Clerk post:
Preliminary Examination (only for Clerk posts):
- The Preliminary online (CBT) examination will be comprising of objective type, multiple-choice questions
- The time duration for the exam is 90 minutes
- Each question containing 1 mark of total Ninety 90 marks
|Name of Test||Questions||Marks|
Main Examination (for Clerk):
- The main online (CBT) examination will be comprising of objective type, multiple-choice questions
- The time duration for the exam is 150 minutes.
- For each correct answer will get 0.5 marks, there will be no negative marking for wrong answers
- The medium of examination will be English/Hindi except where the knowledge of the English language of the candidates is to be tested.
|Name of Test||Questions||Marks|
|History/Current Affairs/Literature/Geography Civic/Environment/Culture of Haryana||45||22.5|
- For General Category: Rs.600/-
- For SC/BCA/BCB/ EBPG(EWS)/Female candidates of Haryana only: Rs.300/-
- No fee for Ex-serviceman of Haryana
Payment mode: Payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, Mobile Wallet.
How to apply for HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by online on or before 31 August 2019
For more details & Apply: Click here
- Online Registration of Applications: 14.08.2019 to 31.08.2019
- Online Payment of Fees: 14.08.2019 to 31.08.2019 (till 11.59 PM)
- Online Examination Dates: Oct 2019/Nov 2019 (Tentative)
(Preliminary examination for Clerks)
- Main examination Date for Clerks: To be announced later on
- Online single Examination for Jr.Accountant, Sr Accountant: To be announced later on
Asst Manager/Development Office
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now