5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
HARCO Bank Admit Card: HARCO Bank Admit Card will be released soon! Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited announced job notification on 14 August 2019 for the post of Clerk, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant and Assistant Manager/ Development Officer. The vacancies of this post are around 978. They require experienced and fresh candidates to fill this post. The recruitment details of this post are available in HARCO Bank Recruitment page. The online application process is going for this recruitment after that admit card will be released for the applied candidates.
HARCO Bank Admit Card 2019:
HARCO bank requires 978 candidates to fill the above post so, that they release the notification and online application in their official website. The online application is active from 14 August to 31 August 2019. Candidates should fill up the application form only after going through the instructions. After the online application process closed HARCO bank will release the admit card for the eligible candidates. Candidates who applied for the above post check the official website to download the admit card or we activate the link in the page. Candidates must note down the registration id and password while applying online. Further details about the post:
|Name of the Organization||Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited|
|Name of the Post||Clerk, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant and Assistant Manager/ Development Officer|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||14 August 2019|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||31 August 2019|
|No of Vacancies||978|
|Exam Date||Oct 2019/Nov 2019 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How to download HARCO Bank Admit Card?
The candidates who applied for the above post before the last date only eligible to download the admit card. The candidates must have the registration ID and password to download the admit card. The admit card is mandatory for writing the examination. Without admit card the candidates are not allowed to write the exam. Steps for downloading the admit card:
Step1: Visit the official website(harcobank.org.in)
Step2: Click on the recruitment tab
Step3: Click HARCO bank admit card
Step4: Enter the login credentials(Registration ID and password) and login
Step5: Finally click download to download the admit card
- Yamuna Nagar
- Online Registration of Applications: 14.08.2019 to 31.08.2019
- Online Payment of Fees: 14.08.2019 to 31.08.2019 (till 11.59 PM)
- Online Examination Dates: Oct 2019/Nov 2019 (Tentative) (Preliminary examination for Clerks)
- Main Examination Date for Clerks: To be announced later
- Online single Examination for Jr.Accountant, Sr Accountant Asst Manager/ Development Office: To be announced later
The selection process is based on the Preliminary and Main Examination. For Clerk post, there will be a Preliminary and Main Examination. There will be no Preliminary examination for Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant, Assistant Manager/ Development Officer post
- The preliminary online (CBT) examination carries 90 questions containing 1 mark for each question of total Ninety (90) marks comprising of objective type, multiple choice questions with the time duration of 90 minutes.
- The main online (CBT) examination consist of objective type having One Hundred Eighty (180) multiple-choice questions of 0.5 marks each and test shall be of Two hours and thirty Minutes (150 minutes) duration. While each correct answer will get 0.5 marks, there will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
For Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant & Assistant Manager/ Development Officer post:
- The online (CBT) examination shall be of objective type having One Hundred Eighty
(180) multiple-choice questions of 0.5 marks each and test shall be of Two Hours Thirty Minutes (150 minutes) duration. While each correct answer will get 0.5 marks, there will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now