HAL Admit Card 2020 – Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) has released the written examination hall ticket for the post of Diploma Technician in the HAL official website (www.hal-india.co.in) from 12 September 2020. Candidates who applied for the Diploma Technician posts in Mechanical/ Electrical streams successfully before 07 September 2020 can download the written examination admit card now on the official website. The applicant can download the hall ticket at (www.hal-india.co.in) website by entering the candidate’s mobile number and date of birth. TheHAL written examination admit card will be available in the official (www.hal-india.co.in) website till 03 October 2020. After the due date, the written examination hall ticket download link for the Diploma Technician post will be inactive. The activation of downloading the admit card will be from 12 September to 03 October 2020. To know about the HAL Admit Card download procedure, selection process, and all other details candidates can go through this fresher voice page.
Update – Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd has released the Diploma Technician post written examination hall ticket on the official website (www.hal-india.co.in). Applied candidates can download the admit card for the written exam before 03 October 2020.
HAL Admit Card 2020:
HAL Recruitment 2020 is going to fill the 15 vacancies for the post of Diploma Technician. Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd has planned to recruit the candidates by conducting the written examination for the applied candidates. To write the written examination HAL has released the online hall ticket for the applied candidates on the official website. The admit card is an essential document to be carried while going for the examination, so candidates must download the admit card from the official website (www.hal-india.co.in) before 03 October 2020. After the due date hall ticket link will be inactive, to avoid this problem candidates should take the print out of the hall ticket early (before 03 October 2020). In the hall ticket only they mentioned the date, time & venue of the examination.
Important dates of HAL Admit Card 2020:-
|Authority Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL)|
|Post Name||Diploma Technician|
|Number Of Vacancies||15|
|Application starts on||18 August 2020|
|Application Ends||07 September 2020|
|Written Examination Admit Card||12 September 2020 (Released)|
|Written Examination Admit Card Active Till||03 October 2020|
|Written Exam Date, Time & Venue||Will be mentioned in the hall ticket|
How to download HAL (Diploma Technician) Admit Card 2020?
HAL has released the Diploma Technician post written examination hall ticket on the official website from 12 September 2020. Candidates can download the call letter on the official website by entering their login id. The admit card download link will be active till 03 October 2020. The admit card is an important document without the hall ticket, particular candidates will not be allowed to write the exam. Before the due date, applied candidates can download the Diploma Technician Admit Card by the following steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of HAL (www.hal-india.co.in)
Step 2: Click the Careers icon on the home page.
Step 3: In the careers page you can find the DIPLOMA TECHNICIAN – TENURE BASIS (DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR WRITTEN TEST) click on its
Step 4: Enter the login credentials like mobile number and date of birth.
Step 5: Submit the details to view the admit card.
Step 6: Kindly take a print out.
Direct Link to Download the Diploma Technician Written Exam Admit Card – Click here
Check the details in the Admit Card:
After downloading the hall ticket candidates should check their details present in the admit card. In case of mistakes, they can request to change the discrepancies on the details like the candidate’s personal details, photo, and signature. Details to be verified on Diploma Technician Written Exam Admit Card 2020 is given below:-
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Post Name
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Examination venue
- Examination Name
- Examination Date & Time
- Sections (FN/AN)
- Signature of the Candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Important Instructions
What to carry into the exam hall along with the admit card?
All candidates are requested to carry the call letter and anyone ID proof, no other items will be allowed to the exam hall. ID proof like
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Passport size photo
- Address Proof
- Community Certificate
HAL Recruitment Selection Process for Diploma Technician:
- Selection will be done through Written Test
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Written Test, based on the marks secured in the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma in Engineering / Technology.
- The test will be in three parts, comprising of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Part-I will consist of 20 questions on General Awareness,
- Part-II will consist of 40 questions on English & Reasoning.
- Part-III will consist of 100 questions on the concerned Discipline.
- The Written Test will be of 2 ½ hours duration.
- Each question carries one mark each and there is no negative Mark
Written Test Place – The Written Test will be held at Bangalore
Cut-off percentage of Marks:
- For SC/ST Candidates cannot be less than 50%
- For OBC candidates not less than 60%
- Hall tickets /Admit Card will be generated online for the eligible candidates between the dates notified in the official website.
- Applicant should reach the examination hall on reporting time, late comers will not be allowed to enter into the examination center
- Candidates should carry only hall ticket & any id proof
- Candidates have to submit photo identification proof like Electoral ID, Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving license and etc.