Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2019 – The District & Sessions Judge, Gurugram announced 11 posts of Stenographer. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Stenographer Grade-III|
|Job Location||Gurugram (Haryana)|
|Last Date||28 May 2019|
- A degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized University and has passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subjects.
- The candidate shall have to pass a test at a speed of 80 WPM in English Shorthand and 20 WPM in the transcription of the same on computer. The candidate should have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spreadsheets)
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019): 18 to 42 years.
Relaxations: Upper age limit is relaxable as per instructions of Hon’ble High Court and as prescribed by the Haryana Government from time to time.
Gurugram District Court Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the short hand test.
- The candidates qualifying the short hand test will be subjected to proficiency test in the operation of computers, through written test.
- Short hand test shall be conducted in judicial Courts Complex, Near Rajeev Chowk, Gurugram on 04.06.2019-2 P.M
How to apply for Gurugram District Court Recruitment for Clerk?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address or submit by hand on or before 28 May 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now