Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2019 – The District & Sessions Judge, Gurugram announced notifications for the posts of Steno-Typist on a contract basis. Only 3 vacancies are announced by Gurugram district court. The candidates who completed B.A/B.Sc/B.Com eligible to apply for the post. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Gurugram District Court: It is one of the 22 Districts of Haryana. It is the administrative headquarters of the district. Mr Amit Khatri is an IAS officer who is a District Magistrate and Deputy Commissioner of Gurgaon. It is divided into 3 sub-divisions of Gurugram North, Gurugram South and Pataudi which is further divided into five revenue tehsils and four sub-tehsils.
Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2019:
Gurugram District Court Recruitment for Steno Typist:
|Job Role||Steno Typist|
|Last Date||5 September 2019|
- A person who possesses a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and has passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subjects.
- The candidate shall have to pass a test at the speed of 80 WPM in English Shorthand and 20 WPM in the transcription of the same on the computer.
- The candidate should have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spreadsheets).
Age Limit: Age between 18 to 42 years
The selection will be based on the written/shorthand test and written/oral test.
How to apply for Gurugram District Court 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post through postal in the following address on or before 5 September 2019.
For More Details: Click here
District Legal Services Authority,
Near Rajeev Chowk,
- The applications on plain paper with a recent photograph of the candidate affixed thereon containing full particulars i.e. name. father’s/ husband’s name, date of birth, sex, educational qualification, category, permanent address, present post address, contact number, email, experience, Photo if any, along with attested copies of the relevant certificates besides two self-addressed properly stamped envelopes.
- Steno test will be held on 7 September 2019
Gurugram District Court Recruitment for Peon:(Expired)
|Job Location||Gurugram (Haryana)|
|Last Date||8 August 2019|
- Must have passed Middle (8th) with knowledge of Hindi or Punjabi.
Age Limit(As on 1 January 2019): Not less than 18 years and not more than 42 years of age.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now