5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
Gujarat University Admission 2020: Gujarat University offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate, courses, admissions online on the Gujarat University official website (www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in). Gujarat University will open the admission portal for registration of Undergraduate and postgraduate courses on 6th May 2020. Candidates have to register before going to take admission in Gujarat University affiliated colleges. Admission will be grated based on the merit list and it will be generated by the university officials after the submission of online examination on the official website. University will not accept the application in offline mode for any courses under Gujarat University. Candidates can access the registration link for undergraduate and postgraduate courses from 06 May 2020 onwards. If you searching for IGNOU admissions then click IGNOU Admission 2020.
For taking admission in Gujarat University candidates have to register themself on the official website. Registration will be completed by the successful submission of documents, mark sheets, and fee payment. The documents are needed to upload on the official website will be available on the official website. Candidates have to pay the application fee via net banking, credit card, and debit card within the last date. University officials announced the accepted form of uploading documents to predict the rejection of the application. After completing the registration on or before the last date candidates can get a notification for the release of the Gujarat University Admission Merit list on its official website. Further Important dates of Gujarat University Admission:
For B.Sc Admission:
- Online Registration: 06 June – 17 June 2020
- Document verification: 10 June – 18 June 2020
- Declaration of Merit List (Rank): 3rd week of May 2020
- Counseling: 21 May – 12 Jun 2020
- The date for Reporting discrepancy: 3rd week of May 2020
- Gujarat Admission Final Merit List: 1st week of June 2020
- Commencement of classes: 2nd week of June 2020
For M.com Admission:
- Online Registration: 06 May 2020
- Declaration of Merit List (Rank): May 2020
- Document verification: 4th week of May 2020
- Reporting discrepancy: 4th weel of May 2020
- Admission allotment: May/June 2020
- Commencement of class: June 2020
For Gujarat University Admission of B.Com, B.B.A, B.C.A, M.B.A, M.Sc. CA & IT:
- Online Registration: May 6, 2020
- Submission of documents at colleges: 1st week of May 2020
- Declaration of Merit List: declared soon
- Report of discrepancy: declared soon
- Commencement of class: Declared soon
Gujarat University Eligibility criteria:
For UG Programmes: The candidates have to qualify the higher secondary examination with the minimum required marks to pass from any of the recognized board Gujarat state board, CBSE, NIOS, CISCE, and other than Gujarat state board.
For PG Programmes: The candidates have to complete their undergraduate degree on or before the date notified and also having the respective subjects in their UG for taking admission for the PG course. There is no age limit for taking admission for PG course under Gujarat University.
Mode of Gujarat University PG Admission 2020:
Gujarat University will not conduct any entrance examination for granting the UG and PG admission. After the completion of application submission, the university will examine the documents uploaded with the respective application to check the eligibility, and then it will shortlist the candidates for the merit list. In case of incomplete uploading of documents, blurred documents, and no application fee then the authority will reject the application form of the respective candidate. For that candidates have to refer the eligibility and documents criteria before going to registering the application.
Gujarat University UG Admission 2020:
Candidates have to follow the below steps to registering for UG and PG admission under Gujarat University:-
- After the notification, visit the official website of Gujarat University https://www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in/
- Click the link ” Applicant Registration” on the home page.
- Enter your Mobile number and email id and then submit.
- Receive the confirmation message in your entered contact details.
- Check the 14 digit User Pin and password which is received.
- Click Next and then enter a 14 digit pin, register number, and captcha to access the Gujarat University admission.
- View the application form and then enter the personal details asked.
- Upload the required documents in the desired format. For UG admission upload the Higher secondary mark sheet and transfer certificate while for PG admission upload UG mark sheet and transfer certificate.
- At last candidates, the choice filling window will be open on the screen.
- Find the availability of colleges and courses after that choose your course and then submit.
- Take a copy of your application and then press the logout button.
UG & PG Application Fees Gujarat University:
Gujarat University requests the candidates who are registering for the UG and PG admission to pay security fees while registering the application. After the seat allotment University will charge the application fee for the respective course form security fee and then refund the remaining amount to the candidates. Candidates have to visit the admission portal with their 14 digit user pin and password to pay application fees within the last date. Refer the fee details of Gujarat University Admission:
- Security Fee: Rs.5000/-
- Application fee: Rs.500/-
Gujarat University Counselling 2020:
Candidates no need to worry about counseling date or counseling venue because there will be no selection made on outside of the campus. All the process to release the merit list will be made on the Gujarat University campus. After that result will be uploaded in the form of a merit list on the official portal. Further guidance will be provided for the selected candidates from the Gujarat University help center or affiliated colleges.
Gujarat University Result 2020:
Gujarat University Result for UG and PG admission will the form of merit list/rank list will be uploaded on the official website. Candidates can get a notification for the release of the Merit list to their registered mobile number and email id. After viewing the result on the official portal candidates have to visit the help center of Gujarat University or else visit the respective college.
Gujarat Admission 2020 FAQ’s:
What are the admission courses are available in Gujarat?
Gujarat offers admission 2020 for undergraduate, postgraduate i.e M.Com, B.Ed, B.Sc B.B.A, B.C.A, M.B.A, M.Sc. CA & IT etc courses
What is the last date of Gujarat admission 2020?
The online registration process will be started on 06 May 2020 on its official website
How to do Gujarat admission Registration 2020?
Candidates can visit the Online Admission System portal available on the Gujarat University official website (www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in) and click the Register button and enter your details & then submit it
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now