Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 – GHC Job notifications for 55 vacancies of Hamal, Chowkidar, Liftman & Peon. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Hamal, Chowkidar, Liftman, Peon|
|Salary||Rs.14,800 – 47,100/-|
|Last Date||30 September 2018|
GHC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have completed 8th Class or equivalent from a recognized Institute or Board.
Age Limit (As on 30/09/2018): 18 to 35 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- Women Candidates – 05 Years
- ST/SEBC Candidates (of Gujarat origin ONLY) – 05 Years
- Differently Abled Persons – 10 Years
- Others as per Govt rules.
High Court of Gujarat Recruitment Selection process:
The Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Written Examination.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen: Rs.150/-
- All other candidates: Rs.300/-
Mode of Payment: Online Payment or Cash-Challan (Offline) (Challan will be generated Online at SBI e-Pay Website).
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Examination Centre: Ahmedabad.
How to apply Gujarat High Court Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 1 September to 30 September 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Starting date for submission of Online Application: 1st September 2018
- Closing date for submission of Online Application: 30th September 2018
- Date of Written Test: 16th December 2018