Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 – GHC Job notifications for 276 vacancies of English Stenographer Grade-III & Gujarati Stenographer Grade-III for Any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||English Stenographer Grade-III & Gujarati Stenographer Grade-III|
|Application Start Date||16 August 2018|
|Last Date||31 August 2018|
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification
recognized as such by the Government.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Operation is essential as per Government Resolution dated
- Sufficient knowledge of English, Gujarati & Hindi Language
- English Stenographer Grade – III: Speed in English Short Hand 100 w.p.m.
- Gujarati Stenographer Grade – III: Speed in Gujarati Short Hand 75 w.p.m.
Age Limit (As on 31/08/2018): 21 to 35 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- Women Candidates – 05 Years
- ST/SEBC Candidates (of Gujarat origin ONLY) – 05 Years
- Differently Abled Persons – 10 Years
- Others as per Govt rules.
Post wise vacancies: 276 Posts
- English Stenographer Grade-III – 92 Posts
- Gujarati Stenographer Grade-III – 184 Posts
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Selection process:
The Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Stenography Test of 60 Marks & Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview) shall be of 40 Marks.
Scheme of Stenography Test / Skill Test:
|Post||Speed of Dictation||Transcription Time|
|English Steno. Grade-III||100 w.p.m.||50 minutes|
|Gujarati Steno. Grade-III||75 w.p.m.||60 minutes|
Viva-voce Test: Viva-voce Test will be assessed on the basis of one’s Mental Alertness, General Knowledge, Current affairs, Clear and logical exposition, Skills, Ethics, Power of assimilation, Power of communication, Character and Analytical ability, Knowledge of Gujarati, Hindi & English Language etc.
Minimum Qualifying Marks: The Candidate shall have to obtain minimum 25% Marks in the Viva-Voce Test (Oral Interview).
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen: Rs.300/-
- All other candidates: Rs.600/-
Mode of Payment: Online Payment or Cash-Challan (Offline) (Challan will be generated Online at SBI e-Pay Website).
Examination Centre: Ahmedabad.
How to apply Gujarat High Court Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 16 August to 31 August 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 16 August 2018)
Important dates to remember:
- Starting date for submission of Online Application: 16/08/2018 (12:00 hours)
- Closing date for submission of Online Application: 31/08/2018 (23:59 hours)
TENTATIVE Schedule for Stenography/Skill Test:
- For the post of English Stenographer Grade-III: 25/11/2018 (Morning Session)
- For the post of Gujarati Stenographer Grade-III: 25/11/2018 (Afternoon Session)
- Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview): January / February 2019