Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 – GHC Job notifications for 1149 vacancies of Peon (Class-IV), Chowkidar, Liftman, Water Server, Home Attendant, Domestic Attendant, Jail Warder, Sweeper. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018-19:
|Job Role||Peon, Chowkidar, Liftman, Water Server, Attendant, Jail Warder, Sweeper|
|Salary||Rs.14,800 – 47,100/-|
|Application Start Date||1 November 2018|
|Last Date||30 November 2018|
GHC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have completed 10th Class or equivalent from a recognized Institute or Board.
Age Limit (As on 30/11/2018): 18 to 33 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- Women Candidates – 05 Years
- ST/SEBC Candidates (of Gujarat origin ONLY) – 05 Years
- Differently Abled Persons – 10 Years
- Others as per Govt rules.
High Court of Gujarat Recruitment Selection process:
The Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Written Examination.
- For SC/ST/SEBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen: Rs.150/-
- All other candidates: Rs.300/-
Mode of Payment: Online Payment or Cash-Challan (Offline) (Challan will be generated Online at SBI e-Pay Website).
Examination Centre: Ahmedabad.
How to apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions in online from 1 November 2018 to 30 November 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (online application available from 1 Nov 2018)
Important dates to remember:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Starting date for submission of Online Application: 1st November 2018
- Closing date for submission of Online Application: 30th November 2018
- Date of Written Test: 17th February 2019