Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 for the post of Translator for Any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018:
|Last date||31 March 2018|
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Graduate from recognized University.
Computer: A Candidate must possess besides the prescribed qualifications:-
- CCC / CCC+ level Certificate, or;
- Should have Degree/Diploma from any recognized University/ Educational Institution with Computer as one of the subjects, or;
- Should have passed SSC or HSC examination from recognized School Board with Computer as one of the subjects, or Courses prescribed by the State Government.
Age Limit(As on 31/03/2018): 18 to 35 years
Relaxations: Relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit shall be admissible to the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Physically Disabled Persons and Ex-Servicemen.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Selection process:
- The Selection shall be made on the basis of performance in Translation Test from Gujarati to English language & vice versa of 100 Marks of 02:30 Hours duration.
- For being eligible to be included in the Select List/Wait List, the Candidate shall have to obtain minimum 40 Marks in the Translation Test.
- The Select List & Wait List shall remain in force for a period of 2 (Two) Years, from the date of its publication or until the publication of a fresh List(s), whichever is earlier.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen: Rs.250/-
- All other candidates: Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment: Online Payment or Cash-Challan (Offline) (Challan will be generated Online at SBI e-Pay Website).
Examination Centre: Ahmedabad
How to apply Gujarat High Court Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 31 March 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Starting date for submission of Online Application: 16/03/2018
- Closing date for submission of Online Application: 31/03/2018
- Payment of Application Fee: 16/03/2018 to 31/03/2018
- Tentative Date of Translation Test: 06/05/2018