Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019 – GHC Job notifications for 124 vacancies of Civil Judges for Freshers Law graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Civil Judges|
|Application Starting Date||1 February 2019|
|Last Date||1 March 2019|
GHC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- A prospective Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India (must be holding LL.B. Degree of 03 Years’ Course or 05 Years’ Course from the recognised University). &
- Must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal Jurisdiction
- Candidates, who have passed the Degree in Law from the academic year 2009-2010 and onwards, must have also passed the All India Bar Examination, in order to be considered as eligible for being termed as a Practicing Advocate.
- Must be working in the Courts or other Allied Departments.
- Must possess Certificate(s), certifying to be possessing Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation, issued by a Government Institute or other recognized Institute.
Age Limit (As on 01.03.2019):
- Below 35 years for General Category
- Below 38 years for SC/ST/SEBC Candidates & Differently Abled Persons
- Others relaxations as per Govt rules.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment – Civil Judge Selection process:
The Selection will be made on the basis of
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now