Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment 2018 notifications announced for 334 Forest Guard vacancies. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Forest Guard|
|Last Date||28 November 2018|
Education Qualification: Secondary Education Exam (SC) Certificate.
- Height – 163 Cms (For ST – 155 Cms)
- Chest – 79 Cms with Expansion of 5 Cm
- Weight – 50 Kg
Age limit (As on 28.11.2018): 18 to 33 years (Relaxations as per Govt policy)
Gujarat Forest Dept – Location wise vacancies: 334 Posts
|Location||No. of Posts|
Gujarat Forest Dept – Selection process:
The selection process of Forest Guards will be based on the Written Examination & Physical Standard Test (PST).
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/SEBC Candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Offline mode through E Challan.
How to apply Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment for FG?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions in online latest by 28 November 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 14th Nov 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application 28th Nov 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 28th Nov 2018
- Date of Written Examination: Will be announced later
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now