Guidewire Recruitment 2023 – Guidewire is scheduled to hire a Software Engineer Intern – Cloud Data Platform for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BS/MS graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Guidewire Recruitment 2023 for Software Engineer Intern :
|Job Role||Software Engineer Intern – Cloud Data Platform|
|Batch||2023 & 2024|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Software Engineer Intern – Cloud Data Platform:
- Currently enrolled in a BS or MS program in Computer Science, with an expected graduation date from fall 2023 to Spring 2024
- Excellent Programming skills in Java, python or other modern OO programming languages
- Understanding of distributed systems concepts and principles (consistency and availability, liveness and safety, durability, reliability, fault-tolerance, consensus algorithms)
- Deep understanding of Algorithms, Data Structures, and Performance Optimization Techniques
- Eager to learn new things and passionate about technology!
- Cloud native services – (scripting, AWS services like Aurora/RDS, Redshift, Athena)
- Back end technologies – RESTful API concepts, Microservices
- Web-based applications and technologies
What will I be doing?
- We are offering a 3-month internship for software engineers in 2024.
- The program is designed to give students actively pursuing a degree in Computer Science an opportunity to write software, encourage pair programming and interact with others in a real-world business environment.
- You will be part of our Cloud Data Platform Development team that builds cloud native Data platform and Analytics SaaS offerings.
- You will work with a dedicated mentor and other fellow interns on a software project that adds value to our mission here at Guidewire while learning what it means to be a professional software engineer.
How to apply for Guidewire Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.