GSFC Recruitment 2020 – Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd invites the online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Operator and Junior Executive (Agri-Business) on contract basis. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/ M.Sc/ Diploma are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (http://gworld.gsfclimited.com/) website from 27 May to 07 June 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 for Asst Loco Pilot/Clerk cum Typist
- CIMFR Recruitment 2020 for Technical Assistant
- DWSS Recruitment 2020 for Java Application Developer/ GIS Specialist
GSFC Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Assistant Operator/ Junior Executive|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||27 May 2020|
|Last Date||07 June 2020|
For Assistant Operator:
- B.Sc (Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry) minimum 60% OR
- Diploma Chemical with minimum 60% OR
- M.Sc candidates may also apply, but the requisite qualification is BSc and hence, their MSc degree will not be considered
- Experience: Up to 2 years experience in the Chemical Industry /fertilizer industry/ petrochemicals Industry is preferable.
For Junior Executive (Agri-Business):
- B.Sc (Agriculture) – 04 years full time course with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university
- Experience: Up to 2 years experience in reputed fertilizer industry is preferable
- Language Proficiency Fluent in speaking Hindi and local/regional language (of the place of posting)
Age Limit (As on 27.05.2020): Maximum 26 years
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
Remuneration shall be as per prevalent norms of the company
How to Apply GSFC Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Operator/ Junior Executive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (http://gworld.gsfclimited.com/) website from 27 May to 07 June 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here