Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
GSET 2018 Exam: Gujarat State Eligibility Test scheduled for the post of Assistant Professor.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
GSET 2018 Exam: Gujarat State Eligibility Test
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancies||Not disclosed|
|Last Date||15 May 2018|
|Exam Date||30 September 2018|
GSET 2018 Exam Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC in Sciences, Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications are eligible for GSET Examination.
- Candidates are required to appear for GSET in the subject of their Post Graduation only.
- The candidates must have Master’s Degree recognized by U.G.C., in a subject of GSET.
- Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing in the final year/semester at the qualifying Master’s degree examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for GSET Examination.
- For eligibility of Assistant Professor only after they have passed their Master’s degree examination or equivalent with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of SEBC/ SC/ST/PwD(PH/VH) category candidates).
Age limit: No upper age limit.
GSET 2018 Exam – Selection Process:
- GSET Examination will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions.
- Paper- I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- All the questions of Paper – II will be compulsory, covering entire syllabi of earlier Paper II & Paper – III (including all electives, without options).
- There are no negative marks for incorrect answers.
- There is no provision of re-evaluations of papers
Scheme of Examination:
|Paper||No. of Qns||Marks||Duration|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 40% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for General (Unreserved) category candidates
- 35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for SC, ST, SEBC, PWD(PH/VH) and Transgender
- Rs. 800/- – General / SEBC (Non-creamy layer) Candidates.
- Rs. 700/- – SC / ST / PWD (PH/VH) / Transgender Candidates.
Mode of payment: Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card using SB Collect facility of State Bank of India.
Examination Centres: Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Patan, Bhavnagar, Vallabh, Vidyanagar, Godhra, Junagadh, Valsad, Bhuj.
How to apply GSET 2018 Exam for Asst Professor?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15 May 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
GSET 2018 Exam – Important Dates:
- Starting of Online Registration: 09th April 2018
- Last day for Online Application Submission: 15th May 2018
- Starting of Fee Collection: 09th April 2018
- Last day for Fee Collection: 14th May 2018
- Availability of Hall Ticket in Website: 7 days prior to Examination
- Date of GSET Examination: 30th September 2018
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now