GS Lab Off Campus Drive 2017 Scheduled in Bhubaneswar for B.E/B.Tech 2016 & 2017 Batch.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
GS Lab Off Campus Drive Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Year of Passing||2016/2017|
|Venue Date||Will be informed later|
Education: UG – BE/B-Tech (CS/IT)
- 2016 batch:- 50% & above criteria. No backlogs or year down. CS & IT branch only.
- 2017 batch:- Fresher’s of 2017 batch only will be considered
- Science graduation is a must (BE/B.Tech, MCA/M.Sc – IT, CS, ECE)
- 60% and above throughout – 10th, 12th, Graduation and post-graduation till date
- No gaps or year down
- Programming knowledge: C, C++& QA.
- Communication – Proactively engage peers and superiors in discussions.
- Presentation – Present to a peer group and supervisor.
Teamwork – Contribute to team success
- Ownership – Manage self-goals, tasks and activities proactively and be responsible for outcome – positive or negative
- Time Management – Plan ahead for tasks – at hand and upcoming
- Attention to Detail – Clarify assumptions, assignments and expectations
,Problem Solving – Think of creative alternative ways of finding solutions, don’t wait for others to solve problems for you
Recruitment Test Details & Process Flow:
- Round 1: Online Technical test – 60 minutes (online test)
- Round 2: Technical Interview – 60 minutes (offline test)
- Round 3 : Personal Interview (HR)
Good analytical, problem solving and programming skill with good communication skills and good attitude and zeal to learn on own are the key parameters to crack the campus interview.
How to Apply GS Lab Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online.The venue details will be send to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now